22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish! They are like a gummy candy that is shaped like a fish And even has gills. They are perfect while you're at the movies.
these are yummy and they're vegan which i love. i would definitely recommend these. my son also loves these when he wants something sweet :)
Swidish Fish is the best hard candy!!! It's perfect for a snack or as a topping for icecream!!! It doesn't have to much sugar on it either!!!
You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish for my kids. They both love them and it's a great filler for Easter baskets and Christmas stockings
Swedish fish are my favorite movie snack! The are super chewy and I love the flavor. Also fun to put in blue jello shots to make a fish bowl
What can i say about these delicious little red fish that hasnt already been said. If you havent tried them you are missing out! I love them.
These fish just bring back such fond childhood memories. Plus I don't mind sharing with kids and create new memories. They're just so yummy.
Swedish Fish are one of the only gummy candies I like. I don't like too much candy unless it's chocolate, so these are one of my exceptions.
Love Swedish fish but hate it gets stuck in my teeth so easily. If you are looking for a chewy snack that isn't that sweet I recommend these
Always go for the giant bag when buying swedish fish! I love the unique flavor these have and always get "swesish fish" flavor italian ice 😂
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos