Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

My wife loves these! They're kinda sticky when it comes to teeth but totally worth it!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Milford, NH

Swedish Fish have always been a favorite of mine! I love the flavor and chewy texture.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Lowell, AR

My five year old loves these, as do I! Definitely on our top list of favorite candies!
Amy C.
Amy C.

Great candy. my son loves them. small enough for a treat! good flavor! eat this candy!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA

This is my favorite so it naturally only gets five starts.... Because there's not ten.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crown Point, in

Absolutely love swedish fish. Not only do they taste awesome, they are super cute too!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite candy. Not all gooey like gummy bears and not too hard to hurt your teeth.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Westwood, NJ

I don't know the actual flavor, but Swedish fish have always been my go to chewy candy
Tara K.
Tara K.
Groton, CT

Nothing better then chewing on a few cute little fish to satisfy that 3pm sugar crash!
Liz P.
Liz P.
Albany, Ny

Good for a quick pick me up. Good flavor. Will do damage to your teeth if not careful!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now