The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,971 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These delicious little red fishes are a great chewy snack. Sometimes i eat the salty food then some little fishes.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish?! They're perfectly sweet and so smooth! They're addicting; once you start, it's hard to stop!
This candy is one of my sons favorites he enjoys eating these candies for his snacks and they are not overpriced 👌
Another great candy! Swedish fish is a classic. I've been eating this candy for years and dont think I'll ever stop
Who doesn't love Swedish fish?!?! They are more firm and better for you than a gummy bear and way more fun to eat!
So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
Classic go to movie eating candy. Love the texture and the flavor. So yummy every time. Time and time again.
I love Swedish fish. We take them on trips with the family and I love the way they taste.only the true red fish are the best
Classic candy. Always been good, always will be. I don't eat candy often but when these are around, I definitely enjoy them!
They do have a kind of odd taste but they are a main type of very basic cherry candy. They kind of have s hard plastic texture though.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos