Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Aliah B.
Aliah B.

Love these and this size bag is perfect for you and a friend to share at the movies
Shamsun B.
Shamsun B.
Brooklyn, NY

These are my nieces favorites. I once made a cake decorated with these just for her
Markelle S.
Markelle S.

My go to snack for road trips! They have just the right amount of gummy and flavor!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love Swedish fish!!!!! They are great candies! I love that they are not too chewy
Anna T.
Anna T.
Edina , MN

Probably my favorite soft candy. So soft and chewy and flavorful but not too chewy.
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

love this flavoring. i love his they come in large packs. could eat these every day
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love Swedish fish!!!! I love how they taste and how their in the shape of fish!!!
molly k.
molly k.

I love Swedish fish! I get them every time I go to the movies! So fruity and juicy!
Casey C.
Casey C.

This is my husband's favorite candy. The flavor is nice, and texture isn't too bad!
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY

An old time good candy never gets old awesome gumminess flavor can find anywhere 😝😝
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now