Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI

Yummy yummy yummy!! My kids and my husbands favorite treat!! Brings back so many memories
Elia M.
Elia M.

So sweet! like pure sugar in a chewy red fish shape! a delicious cavity waiting to happen
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
Southgate, MI

These are the best!!! I will eat them until the bag is almost empty. They are so yummy!!!
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ

This chewy soft candy taste really good in the summer because they remind me of the beach
Ericka H.
Ericka H.

These are the best candies I love and they are so chewable the taste of it is incredible.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ

Great for movie night and the flavor is good I can get these for a $1 at my local walmart
Laura M.
Laura M.
San antonio, TX

Love these red small and big fishies....love the taste ..like no other ..there soooo good
Karley G.
Karley G.
East Lansing, MI

Love Swedish fish! What a great candy, could eat this bag in a very short amount of time!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA

These Are My Absolute Favorite Besides Sour Patch Kids , I've Been Eating These For Years
Nichelle T.
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , Md

I love these. Just can't eat to many of these to much sugar. Great taste and decent price
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?