Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
I love Swedish Fish! It is one of my favorite gummy candies. I love snacking on them throughout the day. They are always yummy.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA
These are yummy. I buy them because they are my mom's favorite and my kids like them too. An all around crowd pleaser. They aren't what I would consider, "gummies" because while they are firm, they are also kind of sticky. They are very unique with a flavor that is all their own. Four stars because sometimes if they are old, they get a weird crystal or chalky type coating on the outside which isn't very appetizing. Other than that, no complaints
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Have always loved swedish fish since I was a kid going to the corner deli and buying penny candy. This bag seals up well and keeps them fresh for a long time.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Inwood, WV
When my sister and i was little we use to go to the drugstore to buy these for a penny a piece.. we grew up loving these and still do.(:
Fiorella B.
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
My ultimate forvorite candies as a child these bring back so many memories. I dont eat candies often but these are my favorite
Roslyn B.
Roslyn B.
Redford , MI
My guilty pleasure... soo good takes me back though childhood! I bought them at Meijer. Good flavor, satisfies that sweet craving. Big bag costs $5, not bad.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
They're just so addicting. Easy to put in your bag and take on the go for a sweet treat. One of my favorite things to pick up.
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Virginia Beach
One of my all time favorite candies. I can't quite describe the flavor, but man are these addictive. Half the bag gone in a minute flat.
Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go-to snack when it comes to travel and road trips. Have loved Swedish Fish since I was a kid. Great flavor, texture and good value. All around recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?