BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Tia W.
Cedar City , UT
Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
I have loved swedish fish candy since I was a little girl. I just bought a bag at the store the other night for me and my daughter to snack on when we have a sweet tooth!
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
I love these things. They are the best. I love the flavor and the chewiness of them. I love to keep a pack in my desk at work for that craving everyone gets once in awhile.
Tristicia K.
Absolutely love Swedish fish! I go to the dollar tree and grab a bag all the time! Have to eat them while locked in my bedroom so I don't have to share with my kids! Lol
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I'm not sure why these are so good. It's a bag of gummy candies that are only one flavor (cherry, I think...?) and they stick to your teeth so bad. They are still amazing.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin
These are a favorite in our house! My husband even puts them on his Christmas gift list because they are one of his favorite candies. I love the unique flavor these have.
Stephen I.
Albuquerque, NM
My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Lakeita P.
This is a very good candy. The downside to this sweet snack is that it sticks to your teeth like none other. If you don't like sticky candy then this snack is not for you!
Carissa C.
Marietta, GA
I love these. I hate when gummies are too soft. If you prefer yours slightly harder like german gummy bears then these are great. Plus you can lick them and throw them at people and they'll stick.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?