The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,739 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The more the better! I love sweedish fish for their fruity and gummy taste and this big bag makes the snacking even easier.
Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Love these! So glad they have a big bag . My family of 5 loves this bag. Nice too because it reveals too would but again
I buy these with sour patch kids And eat them together as a pair. Sweet & sour. But they're definitely good by themselves.
Oh man! Best gummy candy in the world! I can't explain the flavor, just a delicious fruitiness! I eat these on the daily!
Soft and chewy and always delicious, Swedish Fish is a treat that I always enjoy. The brand does an amazing job at keeping these yummy fish fresh no matter what size you may buy. I recommend the larger bag, as it last longer and has a convenient zip lock top. I'll never not snack of these red morsels of sweet fishy goodness!
These taste so good! They have a weird texture at first. It's odd, and I don't really like it, but the flavor is amazing!
Very fishy gummies that are very red and very good and also do a very good job of getting stuck in braces and retainers!
I highly recommend these gummy chews. I just recently purchased a huge bag from Sam's club and have been snacking away!!
Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures but sometimes they are way too hard and they always get stuck in your teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos