22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have probably bought 4 mini bags in the last 2 days! I love, love, love Swedish fish! They are a fat free food as well, so that is a plus.
these are yummy and they're vegan which i love. i would definitely recommend these. my son also loves these when he wants something sweet :)
Best candy ever. i just chew on them for a little bit until it get soft to bute it because there kinda hard to bite at first. but i love them
These fish just bring back such fond childhood memories. Plus I don't mind sharing with kids and create new memories. They're just so yummy.
Fish is not normally my go to thing to eat if I'm needing a snack, unless we're talking swedish. Gotta love them swedes and their tasty fish.
omg my fav candy so bad for me but so cheap and I get it at Walmart or gas station taste so yummy I love it just don't have to much its cheap
Super addicting candy. Aside from the adorable fishies and great flavor. They are fat free. Alway affordable treat. Everyone needs this candy
What can i say about these delicious little red fish that hasnt already been said. If you havent tried them you are missing out! I love them.
I love Swedish fish! They are soft and the flavor is like no other candy I've ever had. I buy these at least once a week, if not more often.
my favorite candy ever!! i crave these all the time and usually buy them at least once a week. they are sometimes hard to find where im from
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos