Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Raymond , NH

Addicting. My office has these in the kitchen for us and they are tempting me everyday.
Katie O.
Katie O.

Classic candy. Great flavor. Soft, but still kinda sticks to my teeth, but still great.
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA

Prefect size bag for snacking.... if you love this candy this will satisfy your need...
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Just a classic go to candy you can reach for at any point of the day. I love the flavor
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Kyana R.
Kyana R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Honestly who doesn't like sweedish fish can't just eat one they don't taste like fish!!
Karley F.
Karley F.

They taste so good. I just could eat them all day long if I could. One of my favorites.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Swedish fish are amazing! I could pretty much eat an entire bag to myself to be honest.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are highly addicting and there is never enough in the bag. I could eat a million!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now