Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
So delicious! I seriously can't get enough. This bag size is perfect for sharing with friends or resealing and eating when you would like.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
This candy is okay, not my favorite. They have a good taste but are super chewy. They get stuck in my teeth, which I'm not a fan of.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
It's tastes pretty good and it's really chewy but still good I buy it sometimes when I go out and see it on a rack or something
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
I love Swedish Fish! It is one of my favorite gummy candies. I love snacking on them throughout the day. They are always yummy.
Megan P.
Megan P.
The best candy all around! This one on my top 5! The taste is amazing and it not to sweet. I can't stop eating these. The best!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA
These are yummy. I buy them because they are my mom's favorite and my kids like them too. An all around crowd pleaser. They aren't what I would consider, "gummies" because while they are firm, they are also kind of sticky. They are very unique with a flavor that is all their own. Four stars because sometimes if they are old, they get a weird crystal or chalky type coating on the outside which isn't very appetizing. Other than that, no complaints
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Have always loved swedish fish since I was a kid going to the corner deli and buying penny candy. This bag seals up well and keeps them fresh for a long time.
Roslyn B.
Roslyn B.
Redford , MI
My guilty pleasure... soo good takes me back though childhood! I bought them at Meijer. Good flavor, satisfies that sweet craving. Big bag costs $5, not bad.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
They're just so addicting. Easy to put in your bag and take on the go for a sweet treat. One of my favorite things to pick up.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?