Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ

Great for movie night and the flavor is good I can get these for a $1 at my local walmart
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Cape May Court House, NJ

Very chewy, but a yummy flavor, and cute packaging, very affordable, and cute fish gummys.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hill , NY

They are good snacks . My kids like them .there is no gelatin in it that is why i like it
Asha B.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA

I love love LOVE Swedish fish ! One of my favorite candies . It has such a unique taste .
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID

Love this big bag of Swedish Fish. Great snack. They seem to be always so soft and fresh!
Megan H.
Megan H.

These have always been one of my favorite candies. They have such a yummy unique Flavian
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Indian Land, SC

So dee-lish. I love these small fish - they're soft and chewy, with a cherry-like flavor.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Westerville, OH

I love the gummie swedish fish. I love the flavor. One of my favorites since I was a kid.
Shaina P.
Shaina P.
Elizabethtown , Pa

Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy
Elia M.
Elia M.

So sweet! like pure sugar in a chewy red fish shape! a delicious cavity waiting to happen
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?