BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Megan R.
Reno, NV
I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Carissa C.
Marietta, GA
I love these. I hate when gummies are too soft. If you prefer yours slightly harder like german gummy bears then these are great. Plus you can lick them and throw them at people and they'll stick.
Desirae C.
Visalia, CA
Absolutely love thes!their a lil hard to find sometimes,as not all stores sell them:/ tried the other type of gummyfish😯 definitely not even close to these!I like the chewyness!
Lakeita P.
This is a very good candy. The downside to this sweet snack is that it sticks to your teeth like none other. If you don't like sticky candy then this snack is not for you!
Kiri P.
Orem, UT
These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Tia W.
Cedar City , UT
Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
I love these things. They are the best. I love the flavor and the chewiness of them. I love to keep a pack in my desk at work for that craving everyone gets once in awhile.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Stephen I.
Albuquerque, NM
My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL
Red flavoring is my absolute favorite. These are chewy enough that they do not disappear in your mouth right away, you have to really chew and makes the taste last longer.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?