Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Britni M.
Britni M.
Logan, OH

One of my favorite candies. Soft and chewy and full of flavor. My kids also love them.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Great candy. my son loves them. small enough for a treat! good flavor! eat this candy!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Milford, NH

Swedish Fish have always been a favorite of mine! I love the flavor and chewy texture.
Danika L.
Danika L.

Simply delicious. My favorite gummy candy out there. You simply can't beat the flavor.
Aliza S.
Aliza S.
Draper, UT

Kdkdkddkdkdkdkdkkdkckcocodokckckocockkkkckeoocodkdkdididoodkdmejcickckekkdkejfkfriifkf
Christina R.
Christina R.
halifax, nova scotia

THESE ARE A NICE SWEET TREAT. THEY ARE NOT IN MY TOP THREE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO SWEET.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crown Point, in

Absolutely love swedish fish. Not only do they taste awesome, they are super cute too!
Briana  B.
Briana B.
Holland, MI

I will never get sick of this candy, also they aren't as bad for you as one may think!
Raeanne S.
Raeanne S.

One of my go to snacks for a movie date! A something sweet and chewy and gluten free!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA

This is my favorite so it naturally only gets five starts.... Because there's not ten.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now