BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kimberly P.
Huntington Beach, CA
These are my favorite gummy candies. I could eat an entire bag in a sitting easily. I love that they are fat free, it makes me feel less guilty for the amount I can consume.
Jessica R.
Glasgow, VA
My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Vanessa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Amanda L.
I bought these awhile back and thought they were perfect for my themed sorority gift! They're delicious, and looked so cute in the jar I gifted my little!
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI
These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Polina V.
So good. Nice for a sugary snack if you want to avoid eating 3284974827398 calories of chocolate, which is a pretty solid alternative too. But these are tasty.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
What happened to the fish in this box lol anyways these are the best go to candy snack they are lightly cherry flavored and they don't stick to your teeth
Katlyn W.
This bag lasts forever. I like to let my bag open so they get a littler harder and aren't as chewy. This is the perfect bag for me and lasts over a good amount of time. Great flavor and great price!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?