Add a Photo
Photos (55)
abby m.
abby m.
Orlando, FL

Super chewy , filled with flavor , tasty , yummy gummy candy ! i love itttttttttttt!!!!!!!
Holli K.
Holli K.
Joliet, IL

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite candies...tastes a little fruity, and always tastes fresh from the bag!
Flower T.
Flower T.
Lakewood, WA

These are some of my favorite candy of all time, super sweet and they're shaped like fish.
Jana T.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Nothing can beat Swedish Fish in the world of gummy candy. They're always very satisfying.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

These are a favorite treat because they are not overpowering sweet but are still delicious
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
Daiane A.
Daiane A.
Frisco, TX

It is one of my favorite treats, I love watching movie and eat my swedish fish every day!!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Gardner, IL

Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI

All time favorite candy. Chewy, cherry/strawberry flavoring. They're very addicting for me
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now