Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I remember when fish cost a penny when I was small. one of my favorite and taste yummy
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Methuen, MA

Classic old school Swedish fish! So good! We love to take a box with us to the movies.
Rashelle B.
Rashelle B.
Washington, PA

Sooooo good!! Love them, even when they're starting to get stale they still taste good
Yessenia I.
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va

Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.

Swedish fish are so addicting and taste so good i love them so much i can them everday
Amber O.
Amber O.

These are gummy candies. Besides the sugar content there isn't much fat in this candy.
Britni M.
Britni M.
Logan, OH

One of my favorite candies. Soft and chewy and full of flavor. My kids also love them.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummies. They are good dipped in chocolate as well.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Great candy. my son loves them. small enough for a treat! good flavor! eat this candy!
Aliza S.
Aliza S.
Draper, UT

Kdkdkddkdkdkdkdkkdkckcocodokckckocockkkkckeoocodkdkdididoodkdmejcickckekkdkejfkfriifkf
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now