The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,381 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
I love me some Swedish Fish! Perfect consistency. I love gummies that aren't too squishy, and Swedish Fish are the best!
I'm not really too fund of Swedish fish.. they just taste really weird to me. I do not like eating them at all.
This is one of my go to snacks when watching a movie! Prob eat this once a month. They are using a movie snack.
One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
Hands down these are the BEST candy! I have a big bag of them at my desk at work I eat them almost everyday lol
Nothung like Swedish Fish! Delicious and fun. I love the multocolred ones, too. Sometimes nothing else will do!
The reason I love Swedish Fish more than most gummy brands is the flavor. You also can't beat the quality of the product.
What can i say about these delicious little red fish that hasnt already been said. If you havent tried them you are missing out! I love them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos