Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Swedish fish are amazing! I could pretty much eat an entire bag to myself to be honest.
Billy K.
Billy K.
Hamden, CT

Great gummy candy, always look forward to eating them. a must have snack when studying.
allie g.
allie g.

They are absolutely delicious. and I buy them pretty much whenever I see them in store.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

Always a favorite. No surprises, always tastes great and it's easy for my kids to eat v
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Cleveland, OH

Yes! Swedish fish are sweet but not overly sweet. A great treat and snack for any time.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Karla M.
Karla M.
Orlando, FL

Oldie but a goodie. I love sweedish fish. I grew up on these and love them to this day.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Hope, ON

One of my all time favorite treats! The sweet chewy candy Brings me back to child hood
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I remember when fish cost a penny when I was small. one of my favorite and taste yummy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now