Add a Photo
Photos (55)
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Ale R.
Ale R.
Baldwin Park, CA

Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
Breanna D.
Breanna D.

I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI

All time favorite candy. Chewy, cherry/strawberry flavoring. They're very addicting for me
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE

They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN

This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
Deja G.
Deja G.
Beaverton, OR

This vegan treat has always been one of my favorites when I want something sweet and gummy
Haley S.
Haley S.

If writing this eill get me back to answering my snaos ill do it. Don't tell me what to do.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Washington, DC

Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now