Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kyleen S.
Kyleen S.
Omro, WI

These are my most favorite candies in the entire world. Fruity sweet and chewie. NOM
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Hands down my favorite candy. I love that I can still enjoy these since I was a kid.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Riverside, Ca

Something about these are awesome. My kids love these which is weird cuz there young
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL

Swedish fish are easy to share with others. Easy to enjoy on the go. Love the taste.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Baltimore, MD

These are some of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole package in one sitting!
Tyra H.
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS

The king size are even more fun than the smaller ones! And less of a chocking hazard
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Long Beach, CA

My favorite Gummi ever, really reminds me of my dad. Love the taste and the texture!
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA

Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

My favorite candy on earth! I love Swedish fish so much! My little ones love it too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now