Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Holly, MI
One of my favorite candies ever! Only bad thing is how addicting they are! Lol my mom would always put them in my Easter basket<3
ArKady B.
ArKady B.
I like them because they are red, fish shaped, and yummy. They are a bit dry sometimes, and hard to chew. Overall they are yummy!
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Louisville, KY
Swedish fish are so good. A cheap candy thats tasty. Sometimes they can be a little stale but you just have to take your chances!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Greenfield, MA
Received a 1 pound package for my birthday in September and I'm still enjoying it! The resealable bag helps keep it fresh longer.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fishy guys! The taste is great, great quality and you can purchase for a very cheap price at your local store!!
Marcie L.
Marcie L.
Ocala, FL
My son's #1 favorite. Great go to snack or treat. Makes great in goody bags, or in easter eggs. Not too chewy, not too sweet. Yum
sarah j.
sarah j.
baytown , TX
these are one of those candies that you never know if you actually like them or not , they aren't too expensive but aren't my favorite
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
These are so good! They are so yummy! They are well priced. The packaging is super cute! I would repurchase and I would recommend !
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
St Clairsvle, OH
Always a favorite snack. Me and the kids can take out a bag in no time. For some reason the small ones taste different than the big ones but thats not a bad thing.
Chika A.
Chika A.
Once I tried Swedish fish for the first time, I got hooked on it! Chewy and delicious and great for satisfying my sugar cravings
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?