Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

Don't really like these. They're too sweet in my opinion. Also very sticky and chewy
Heather H.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI

One of the best gummies every made. If yoy haven't tried them I strongly suggest it!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

Sweish fish are the perfect gummy candy. Not too soft but not too firm and fat free!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Saint Louis, MO

My favorite candy it's so sweet and not too tough to chew. Can't get enough of them.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA

Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Great candy that doesn't have an overpowering flavor.
Krista S.
Krista S.

I love these but way too many and you'll have a film left on your gums from the wax.
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL

Such a tasty snack! The only down fall is once you have one it's impossible to stop!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS

I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH

I didn't like these as a kid and I don't know why! They are delicious! And fat free!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now