Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Zina E.
Zina E.

Has always been my favorite candy since I could remember. Will continue to enjoy these
Anna H.
Anna H.
Brantford, ON

So yum, but so addicting. Don't expect to save some for later. Great party pleaser (y)
Pash A.
Pash A.

My favorite candy since childhood. I buy the large bag and munch on it while studying!
heather M.
heather M.

Now who wouldn't love a good treat like these they are all red flavor and delicious!!!
Katie W.
Katie W.

A staple for every party! They are funny and chewy. Must have at teen slumber parties.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Lowell, AR

My five year old loves these, as do I! Definitely on our top list of favorite candies!
Angela C.
Angela C.

I love sweedish fish! Chewy with great flavor. A great snack during a short work break
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Saint Cloud, FL

My husband loves these. He gets them at walmart when he's on shift and snacks on them.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Methuen, MA

Classic old school Swedish fish! So good! We love to take a box with us to the movies.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crown Point, in

Absolutely love swedish fish. Not only do they taste awesome, they are super cute too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now