Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and have a firm gummie texture. Makes a great movie snack or anytime snack. Plus they are fat free.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA
Super yummy, and addictive. Hard to stop eating once you get started! My toddler called them red fish and gets super excited about them.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Used these for my boyfriend to ask him to a dance a few years ago since it was his favorite candy. You can get very creative with them and they are yummy with good consistency.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
They're sweet, chewy, and not at all fishy, which is good for my brother. Seriously just give a bag of these to someone it will disappear.
Tearra F.
Tearra F.
Saint Louis, MO
Swedish fish is a childhood favorite that continued into adulthood. Great flavor only thing I dislike is it sticking in my wisdom teeth.
Preet K.
Preet K.
Swedish fish are pretty good. They're a great snack during movies. Honestly I feel like they kinda start tasting like bananas after you eat a few.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Tewksbury, MA
I Love these Sweet, Chewy, little red Swedish fish! They are inexpensive and Sooo sweetly delicious I could eat these Every Single Day!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI
These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the flavor of them, because they aren't too intense but still delicious!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
My husband loves these gummy snacks and would eat them all day long if I'd let him. He likes that they are not too sweet and have a great flavor!
Donya S.
Donya S.
Jena, LA
My child loves Love's do you spell gummy fish cheats on every day she want some every day she loves them it's her favorite candy in the
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?