Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Marcos, TX

I never liked these as a child! They're very odd to me and I don't like the flavor at all
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Covington, GA

This is a classic for me. The flavor seems like a strawberry flavor. It is a great snack.
Regan G.
Regan G.

Awesome snacks. I use them as stocking stuffers during Christmas. There also taste great.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI

Yummy yummy yummy!! My kids and my husbands favorite treat!! Brings back so many memories
Megan H.
Megan H.

These have always been one of my favorite candies. They have such a yummy unique Flavian
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Port Reading, NJ

My favorite candy in the world. Perfect flavor and texture that I love having as a treat!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Montclair, CA

Love these. One of my favorite treats for the movie theatre. I always buy these at Target
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID

Love this big bag of Swedish Fish. Great snack. They seem to be always so soft and fresh!
Jamazeya T.
Jamazeya T.

I always gravitate towards this gummy, it tastes great and is softer than a regular gummy
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Cape May Court House, NJ

Very chewy, but a yummy flavor, and cute packaging, very affordable, and cute fish gummys.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?