BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
My all time favorite candy is swedish fish. I love how it's all one delicious flavor. The texture is awesome it's a chewy candy that's not to hard. I can't watch a movie without this candy in my hand.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA
Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like Swedish Fish. I wasn't much a fan of them when they came as multiple colors because I only liked the red Swedish Fish but not that they come in red, I like them.
Kimberly P.
Huntington Beach, CA
These are my favorite gummy candies. I could eat an entire bag in a sitting easily. I love that they are fat free, it makes me feel less guilty for the amount I can consume.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, what can I say about Swedish Fish? Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the world. They are not too gummy and have a delicious flavor. I'm hooked! HA!
Diana D.
Sacramento, CA
Yes, i bite the heads off first! I also buy the big back with the intention of sharing-which I never do. There are usually opened bags under the seat in my car because I do not dare bring them in the house. I am grateful that they made ALL RED packages too! Such a great treat!
Heidi H.
Graham, WA
These have been my favorite since I was a kid! Love buying the bulk bag so my kids don't eat them all!! I have a hard time keeping them around! Very good!
Lisa G.
Concord, NH
One if my all time favorite candies. I'm constantly putting these in Easter baskets and stockings. I love it when you pop them in the freezer for an hour.
Nikki G.
Very addicting candy that has been around for many years. I love to mix them in with my berry blue Jell-O, so it will look like they are fish swimming in water. Very tasty craft to do with the kiddos.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Swedish Fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I love chocolate, but various gummy candies tend to be my favorites. Swedish Fish are extremely high up on the list, even though the smell is very overpowering. They're delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?