The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Can we talk about how good these are I get these at Castco and have to hide form the kids and Myself! There rich in flavor
who does not love swedish fish. delicious and a great go-to candy snack. not good for anyone but still a staple
Swedish fish i wasnt the biggest fan until my sister introduced me to the most delicious way to eat them nice and frozen.
Hands down these are the BEST candy! I have a big bag of them at my desk at work I eat them almost everyday lol
I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
You just simply can not go wrong with some Swedish fish just can't they are chewy and yummy. And the flavor is so unique.
I'm not really too fund of Swedish fish.. they just taste really weird to me. I do not like eating them at all.
This is one of my go to snacks when watching a movie! Prob eat this once a month. They are using a movie snack.
One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
I love me some Swedish Fish! Perfect consistency. I love gummies that aren't too squishy, and Swedish Fish are the best!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos