22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Used to buy the pink individual fish for 5 cents at the local delis. Now the prices went up. But I found a big bag for $5 at five and below.
You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
I have loved this candy since I was a little girl . Both of my boys have Also come to love it! It has the best taste and they are so cheap !
A classic, wonderfully textured, red, chewy candy in the shape of a fish. Not quite cherry or strawberry flavor, it is its own unique flavor.
Love love love these!!!! My grandma always has these in the cupboard when we come over. still love them even now that I have my own children.
One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
Gotta give them a A loved them for years my mom can't get enough sweet great treat and after so many years they still taste the same goooood
One of my favorite candies. They taste delicious! Probably not very healthy and natural, but delicious for a snack when you are craving them!
You can honestly never go wrong with Swedish Fish. Not a huge candy fan, but it's not too sweet so it's always a perfect sweet snack for me.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos