Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield

These are so good, I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Not a fan of the yellow one.
Terri G.
Terri G.

I know so many people who LOVE Swedish Fish. ONe of the best and classic candys around!
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA

Classic, good, and chewy. I don't think there's any candy like it. It's the OG of candy
Kyana R.
Kyana R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Honestly who doesn't like sweedish fish can't just eat one they don't taste like fish!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX

Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Yummy!! These are SOO good!! Love the chewy texture! One of my favorite candies by far!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

I like them,they are sweet and chewy,i would recommend them!they would be a good treat!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now