Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jill A.
Jill A.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite snack. They have the perfect flavor and texture
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

Love picking these up at ikea every time I go. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting 🙊
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI

I love this sweet candy snack! The flavor is really good and they are nice and chewy!
Madison D.
Madison D.

Love Swedish fish! They are nice and chewy and have a really nice taste! Really good!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Parma

I absolutely love swedish fish. I like how they taste. anything gummy are my favorite
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA

These are one of my favorite afternoon snacks if I have a hankering something sweet!!
Marla D.
Marla D.
Narberth, PA

Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy. I would eat these over chocolate any day!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il

Affordable. Love the flavor! Great on the go snack. Convenient packaging. Stores well
Valerie L.
Valerie L.

I love Swedish fish!! It is sooo delicious!! The bigger the bag the more joy inside!!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Lindenwold, NJ

Swedish fish gum. Waterice and the candy? Once you have one you're gonna want another
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now