Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington , Tx

i like the taste, the texture, they are pretty nice but the after taste is not good at all
amanda l.
amanda l.
Hoxie, KS

I grew up eating these! There's nothing like them. Not to sweet and the perfect chewyness.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

Easily one of my favorite candies, maybe even my #1. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN

This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Breanna D.
Breanna D.

I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite candies...tastes a little fruity, and always tastes fresh from the bag!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tampa, FL

This product product has a delicious sweet flavor, you can't just eat one and put it down.
Trey S.
Trey S.
Pixley, CA

This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Moundsville, WV

Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?