The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,382 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Oh my! I will eat this entire bag myself. My sweet neighbor buys them for us because they do not sell them at the warehouse store we go to and I will forever love him for it, ha! Really though so good. Bring me back to my childhood.
One of the best used to buy the big size but had to downsize. BUT one of my old time favorites, my grandbabies lives them.
Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
A true classic! Swedish Fish can be enjoyed by folks of all ages, from kids to the elderly. Classic, juicy, fruity flavor.
I love the tate of sweetish fish but only after eating so many. After a whileb the taste seems to get too sweet.
They are very delicious but so hard to chew and always get stuck in between my teeth! Lol i wasnt expecting that
Swedish fish are a great snack for on the go or even watching a movie , its chewy and has just enough in one bag
I love the taste of Sweedish Fish when you crave something sweet and need a pick me up during the long work day I always keep them on hand. They are a big hit in the office with my co workers
These sweet little treats are hard to put down. They do stick to your back molars, but they are the right amount of sweet.
Swedish Fish are the best gummy candies to throw in a ziplock bag and have in your purse while you're on the go.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos