The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Bite the head off, bite the tail off, squish 2 of them together, or just pop 'em like chips...there's no wrong way to eat Sweedish Fish. I personally do all of the above. I can devour a bag in no time all by myself in one sitting. These are one of my all time favorite chewy candies!
Been loving this candy for years. taste great smells great when you first open the bag and now I have a son we don't eat candy often but maybe once or twice a month and this is always a go to candy for us.
Swedish Fish is my absolute favorite candy! They have different sized one and different colors. They are soft and chewy! It's like the sour patch kids with out the sour. The candy is cheap but is delicious!
Hands down, one of my favorite candies! These soft chewy little fish come in the perfect snack size bag that make it easy to take to sporting events, the movies or just to eat on your couch!
I used to love these when I was younger but now I think I'm burnt out, or just realize its like eating a mouthful of sugar. They have definitely changed over the years and aren't as good as they used to be.
These are great, I don't know what it is about them but they are completely different from any other gummy candy I've had before. They almost have an outer shell to them, they are one of my favorite candies!
Swedish fish are yummy! they're a bit odd to me cause they're kinda flavorless until you you start to chew into the candy. its super chewiness is one of my favorite things about them!
I don't like this product... I've tried it several times and have tried to like it! However, I don't. LOL! I think the people who love licorice will definitely love this product.
Absolute favorite candy there is. I prefer these all-red bags to the mixed fruit packs. There's just something so much better about the original red flavor.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos