Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA

These are one of my favorite afternoon snacks if I have a hankering something sweet!!
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI

I love this sweet candy snack! The flavor is really good and they are nice and chewy!
Madison D.
Madison D.

Love Swedish fish! They are nice and chewy and have a really nice taste! Really good!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Parma

I absolutely love swedish fish. I like how they taste. anything gummy are my favorite
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Greensburg, PA

Love Swedish fish! They are a staple snack of all time! They remind you of your youth
judy z.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY

Love my sweedish fish i just don't buy them to much because I don't want any cavaties
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Pittsburgh, PA

A classic for me that I absolutely love! I will never be too old to eat Swedish fish!
Valerie L.
Valerie L.

I love Swedish fish!! It is sooo delicious!! The bigger the bag the more joy inside!!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

Love picking these up at ikea every time I go. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting 🙊
Hanna s.
Hanna s.

I LOVE ME SOME SWEDISH FISH. It has the perfect sugaryy taste and the best texture.b
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now