The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Super sweet with a nostalgic taste from my childhood. These actually taste pretty great soaked in vodka as well.
These sweet little treats are hard to put down. They do stick to your back molars, but they are the right amount of sweet.
They are very delicious but so hard to chew and always get stuck in between my teeth! Lol i wasnt expecting that
My sons favorite candy is Swedish fish he just loves them. I can't take him to the store without him buying them
One of the best used to buy the big size but had to downsize. BUT one of my old time favorites, my grandbabies lives them.
I'll eat the whole bag of someone doesn't stop me. I love me some fishy fishy, that's what my baby calls them...
I love the taste of Sweedish Fish when you crave something sweet and need a pick me up during the long work day I always keep them on hand. They are a big hit in the office with my co workers
Not a huge Swedish fish fan, probably because of the lack of sugar on the outside. They're okay to eat sometimes.
Swedish fish to me is great! It's not loaded with sugar, it's perfect for a day by the pool or lake to snack on!
These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos