The Best Gummy Candies: 15K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,777 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 102 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candies and I can't eat just one. Great to take on the go and so easy to eat. Don't have to worry about any messes either.
Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
I love Swedish fish they are the absolute best, I keep a pack in my truck at all times, and they're perfect for drunk nights
These are such a good and underrated candy. The flavor is great and fruity. Similar to sour patch but without the sour part.
A candy classic. I've loved these for sooo long! Not too sweet and the are so squishy soft when you bite them, definitely worth a try!
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Seriously delicious. So sweet. So flavorful. So nicely textured. The only issue is that I'm a vegetarian and I sometimes feel bad about hurting the lil fishies when I bite them
Swedish Fish are the Lamborghini of gummies. They taste so good. I love them so so much! I will probably buy these forever.
I'm pretty sure I could eat these all day every day. They're so good! My boyfriend hates them.. but that means more for me!
This candy is the only one that can force me out of my diet plans. and that's a good thing! Swedish fish are there for you, they don't steal your boyfriend, they don't cancel on you, swedish fish are the real MVP
These are so good. Not too sweet but totally satisfy the sweet tooth. Gum mines is perfect and I always have to grab a whole handful.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos