BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jen D.
Glen Allen, VA
Bite the head off, bite the tail off, squish 2 of them together, or just pop 'em like chips...there's no wrong way to eat Sweedish Fish. I personally do all of the above. I can devour a bag in no time all by myself in one sitting. These are one of my all time favorite chewy candies!
Kara M.
Been loving this candy for years. taste great smells great when you first open the bag and now I have a son we don't eat candy often but maybe once or twice a month and this is always a go to candy for us.
lisa s.
Tacoma, WA
Swedish Fish is my absolute favorite candy! They have different sized one and different colors. They are soft and chewy! It's like the sour patch kids with out the sour. The candy is cheap but is delicious!
LeeAnne J.
Hands down, one of my favorite candies! These soft chewy little fish come in the perfect snack size bag that make it easy to take to sporting events, the movies or just to eat on your couch!
Ryan P.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to love these when I was younger but now I think I'm burnt out, or just realize its like eating a mouthful of sugar. They have definitely changed over the years and aren't as good as they used to be.
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are great, I don't know what it is about them but they are completely different from any other gummy candy I've had before. They almost have an outer shell to them, they are one of my favorite candies!
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
Swedish fish are yummy! they're a bit odd to me cause they're kinda flavorless until you you start to chew into the candy. its super chewiness is one of my favorite things about them!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't like this product... I've tried it several times and have tried to like it! However, I don't. LOL! I think the people who love licorice will definitely love this product.
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN
Absolute favorite candy there is. I prefer these all-red bags to the mixed fruit packs. There's just something so much better about the original red flavor.
Kayla
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?