22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy. I love chewy sweet candies so this is always my go to. I could literally eat a whole bag of them.
These are my favorite candy! No matter how many generic brand versions of these candies I try, I always go back to these! They're addicting.
I have a serious addiction to Swedish fish and I'm not ashamed to admit it. They're delicious and I can't get enough even if it makes me fat
Love Swedish Fish! Very simple, but yummy at the same time. It makes a great snack for anytime and I especially love that my kids like too.
I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
I tried these but did not like at all, they taste so fake and leave a weird taste in your mouth. I rather pay more money for a better candy.
While I like the taste and texture of sweetish fish they are not a healthy snack! We often have them in the cupboard because they taste good
These are so chewy and gooey and the flavor is just something you can't compare to. Plus you just pop one in your mouth and it's just enough.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos