Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Billy K.
Billy K.
Hamden, CT

Great gummy candy, always look forward to eating them. a must have snack when studying.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.

These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield

These are so good, I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Not a fan of the yellow one.
Karley F.
Karley F.

They taste so good. I just could eat them all day long if I could. One of my favorites.
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA

Classic, good, and chewy. I don't think there's any candy like it. It's the OG of candy
Iteria N.
Iteria N.
Las Vegas, NV

Such a childhood classic! These are great especially if you haven't had them in a while
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX

Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
Kyana R.
Kyana R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Honestly who doesn't like sweedish fish can't just eat one they don't taste like fish!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now