Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE

They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Megan S.
Megan S.

I totally love this and I can never put the bag down especially when I am with my friends.
Angella B.
Angella B.

Swedish fish are so yummy! It's very addicting and hard to stop eating them after just 1!!
April P.
April P.

Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

These are a favorite treat because they are not overpowering sweet but are still delicious
Ale R.
Ale R.
Baldwin Park, CA

Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Roselle, IL

I love Swedish Fish. They have such a unique gummy flavor compared to regular gummy bears.
Angi J.
Angi J.
Farmington, UT

My whole family enjoy a this tasty treat! They aren't messy and taste great. Good for kids
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?