BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Marta G.
This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Sherry B.
I will NEVER get my fill of Swedish Fish candies! I could eat a whole jumbo bag of these candies MYSELF over the course of like 2 days! They are ridiculously PERFECT! Love love love!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
Swedish Fish are the best snack! Whether you just have a craving for them or want a sweet snack to take to the movie theater. They are a great combo of sweet and chewy. DELICIOUS!
Amy S.
I love swedish fish because they remind me of my childhood, but I can only eat a few or I'll get a stomach ache. I'm not sure if it's the denseness of the candy, or the ingredients.
Lissette B.
I love gummies more than any other kind of candy and swedish fish just offer a distinct flavor and texture from any other gummy which makes it enjoyable to me.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA
My dad & I have always been big on eating Swedish Fish. They didn't stay in our house for over a week we ate them so quickly. If you love cherry flavor, you will love Swedish Fish!
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love these things, and rating might not even be fair because they are one of those things that remind me of childhood so they just take me to a happy place. Fresh, or even slightly stale they're delicious.
Emily M.
Enumclaw, WA
Yum! My son and I LOVE Swedish fish! Occasionally there are bags that have gotten old and that can make the candy pretty tough, but the taste is still yummy :)
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY
These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Gabi P.
Perfectly sweet and gummy. They are so sticky so careful because they stick to th teeth and roof of the mouth. Other than that they are delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?