The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
When i first hear of these, i thought they were some lame cheap candy. but one day my friend said they were her favorite gummies, so i had to give them a try. turns out they are very delicious. my favorite gummy candy yet. though, i wish there were more colors and flavors.
Love this candy. A classic that I never get sick of. They are the perfect tastful gummy candy. They are inexpensive and chewy.
I don't know why I love these so much but I just do, it may have to be the fact that it reminds me of my childhood
Oh my! I will eat this entire bag myself. My sweet neighbor buys them for us because they do not sell them at the warehouse store we go to and I will forever love him for it, ha! Really though so good. Bring me back to my childhood.
Swedish Fish are the best gummy candies to throw in a ziplock bag and have in your purse while you're on the go.
Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
A true classic! Swedish Fish can be enjoyed by folks of all ages, from kids to the elderly. Classic, juicy, fruity flavor.
I love the tate of sweetish fish but only after eating so many. After a whileb the taste seems to get too sweet.
Yum. My kids love them. Grandma loves them. Dad loves them. I'm not a candy person and I like them. There is nothing else out there like them.
Swedish fish are a great snack for on the go or even watching a movie , its chewy and has just enough in one bag
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos