Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sheila  F.
Sheila F.
Ravenna, OH

These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
shantel m.
shantel m.
Bronx, NY

Love this sweet treat and very easy to eat with out making a mess love this sweet treat
Karla M.
Karla M.
Orlando, FL

Oldie but a goodie. I love sweedish fish. I grew up on these and love them to this day.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Cardston, Alberta

A yummy treat. I like all the different flavors of fish and they have a great texture.
Libby B.
Libby B.
El Paso, TX

Swedish fish are a big hit in our house. My son (5) calls them "sweet fish" - so tasty.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Chester, PA

Delicious candy. They still taste as good as when you were a kid. My family loves them.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO

I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Hope, ON

One of my all time favorite treats! The sweet chewy candy Brings me back to child hood
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now