Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Madi B.
Madi B.

Swedish Fish are a great treat! Excellent if you're looking for something chewy and sweet!
Ale R.
Ale R.
Baldwin Park, CA

Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

These little gummies are so cute and taste amazing! I want to say they are cherry flavored
Megan S.
Megan S.

I totally love this and I can never put the bag down especially when I am with my friends.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Minot, ND

These are my boyfriend and daughters absolute favorite candy! I'd recommend them to anyone
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH

Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

These are a favorite treat because they are not overpowering sweet but are still delicious
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE

They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
m r.
m r.

These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?