Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Columbus

Best thing to give a toddler easy too eat. Great flavors too I would give them a five star. Plus a lot comes in a little bag. I at least eat them 2 to 3 times a week. Flavor does last long too. Also love the fish shapes too. I would tell others to try them
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA

Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
LaLa L.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA

These are super tasty and they are VEGAN. Can you believe that? I was recently at a IMAXX movie theatre and had these and they were divine. These are always good just try not to eat an entire pack all at once because then your stomach will hurt. Very good
Cara M.
Cara M.
Sewell, NJ

I LOVE my swedish fish! Sooooo delicious AND fat free. I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth and Swedish fish never fail to satisfy my cravings. I prefer this snack over other chewy candies because they are fat free. I highly recommend this snack to others!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA

These are a classic candy from my childhood. They are so good and are great fo any occasion. I really recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy. You can find it pretty much anywhere and they are cheap anywhere you go. I will never stop eating these!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.

I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , Ca

Classic and so so good. I hope these never go out of business otherwise that may be the start to the apocalypse. These are so good, chewy but not too chewy, and they don't get stuck in weird places. Or make you feel like your teeth are going to fall out.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now