22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loveee Swedish fish! My dad used the buy the pound bags of them and I spent basically the whole summer eating Swedish fish. I can't describe the flavor of them, but definitely of the licorice type! Recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
This is my top craved gummy snack. I'll go through period's of time where all I want to eat is swedish fish. They remind me of my mom because we used to eat them all the time when I was little. I'd definitely recommend swedish fish to anyone!
Kady l.
Kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX
My favorite candy! Really sweet and easy to chew. However they are tacky and can get stuck very easily. Very affordable and easy to find in any store. Definitely a sweet surprise after a long day! Would definitely give to any friend as a gift
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I love the tangy fruity flavor of these candies. They always bring a smile to me face! Not to expensive for the value. I haven't tasted anything like them before. You can buy them almost anywhere they sale candy, super makers to gas stations.
Jebneel D.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
Swedish fish are so delicious!
I've tried the original red ones and the colored ones!👌🏼 I can finish all the bag if I wanted to. The only thing that bugs me is that there chewy and SOMETIMES stick to my teeth other than that they are amazing.
Elisa K.
Elisa K.
Don't you hate getting toothaches when you try to enjoy something unnecessarily sweet? You don't have to worry about that at all with Swedish fish. They're not overly sweet gummies so they're perfect to enjoy and relax with. Highly recommend!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Yeah!!! This is my absolute favorite, go-to candy. Great value at BJ's by the box! I have to control myself while watching a good movie. Great flavor, doesn't stick to my teeth like most jelly candies and is definitely worth every repurchase.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
If you can't get Swedish Fish from a candy shop in bulk, this is the next best thing! Always delicious, always shareable! They can be found at any grocery or drug store. The bag has plenty for the usual price. Yummy and delicious go get some!
Lian D.
Lian D.
Satisfies fruity, gummy cravings without being overly sweet. The flavor is subtle and the gummies don't stick to your teeth. Since I love cherry flavoring, it's nice to have a whole bag of just cherry gummies that have just the right texture.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?