Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Haley S.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH

This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

Swedish Fish are soooo good. This candy is addicting. I can wipe out a whole bag in no time. The taste is great - very sweet. And I also love the consistency. They are chewy, but not tough. These are easy to find in almost any store. Recommend this product.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.

Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy. My mom used to put them in my lunch as a kid and since then I've been in love. The knock-offs are nowhere near as good, name brand is where it's at. They're soft and chewy and so sweet and I can't stop eating them.
Diane Z.
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA

This is one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and texture of these. They are very affordable and come in a variety of packaging choices depending on your needs - I love the big bag so I have them at the ready to nibble on. Low calorie and delicious!
Nicole L.

These are a staple in my house since my son loves them so much. I usually have a ziplock bag with a few of them in my purse to give to him in the car when he gets cranky. Long lasting with a sweet flavor in a cute fish shape. Perfect to make the kids happy!
Amaz V.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL

This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Chicago, Illinois

Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
Milwaukee, WI

Best $5 I've spent in awhile. This bag lasts forever. I got it at pick'n'save a couple weeks ago and I still have it. Even when sharing with friends it lasts much longer than any other bag of candy. They do get a little bit stale tasting but still worth it.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi

I love these swedish fish. I had them all the time as a kid and still have them as often as i can as an adult. They are nice and chewy, great fruity flavor but not too much flavor. I can't eat just one! At always every store and gas station and always cheap
Amy C.
Amy C.

What a classic candy! I enjoy these at the movie theatre when I'm out to see a new movie. I even buy them in the store if we're planning on having a family movie night at home. They're so delicious. Bonus: I found Swedish Fish flavored gum at the store too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?