BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This are not exactly whah i would call good. not my favorite. the flavor is kinda weird. i got braces and the candy took 2 of my braces, but of course that's not their fault but mine i shouldn't be eating this kinda candy.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL
These have been my favorite candy since a kid I used to and still now try to get them everytime we go to the store sometimes it works but these candies are the best at least to me. They are sweet without to many calories.
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
Yum yum I love them just a wee bit to much.. last week I got the 1.9 lb bag and eat the whole thing in 2 days. They are great to put in little baggies to take with you.. that is if you don't eat them all first. yum yum !!
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love swedish fish. Sounds weird right? But these are absolutely delicious. They have a fruity flavor to them. The name might not be appealing at the beginning, but trust me you wont regret trying these yummy gummies :-)
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Laura B.
I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Ryan  L.
Davison, MI
A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like this candy. It has a nice flavor to them and I think they are a great chewy candy. They are not too expensive for a candy like this. I like to get them as a special treat and my kids love the taste of them.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I am highly obsessed with Swedish Fish!! They were a childhood favorite of mine that I have just recently rediscovered, and I was pleased to find out that I'm still just as obsessed with them as I was when I was younger.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?