Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
These aren't my favorite chewy candy but they are very nostalgic for me because my first grade teacher always gave us this as a treat. Every once in a while I'll get a small bag and it takes me back. She always said it'll help an upset stomach. Lol
Rona S.
Rona S.
new york , ny
I forgot how good these were until my international friend came to visit and bought them everyday. The flavor is tasty but its not my favorite gummy candy so I would eat it every time its in front of me but I probably wouldn't buy this over others.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
A vegan gummy candy that tastes good and has a good texture. I eat these while I watch movies at home or at the theater, probably once a month. I can get these at the drugstore or grocery store and usually, the portions are just right (in the bag).
Amy E.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
Who DOESN'T love Swedish Fish? These little fish are so delicious, you can't just eat one (or ten!) They are small, chewy, gummy, and oh-so delicious. They have a great cherry flavor and have been a favorite candy of mine since I was a small child.
starr l.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
All gummies are delish! i love eating them in threes. my lucky number. always fun to munch on day or night. even more fun as a midnight snack or midnight movie. easily found at drugstores and markets. highly recommended for those with sweet tooths!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm a huge fan for fruity flavored candy. Swedish fish are not bad at all. They just have no comparison to other fruity candies that are so much better. I guess I would say the flavor is a little bland. They definitely can make the flavor pop more.
Ali L.
Ali L.
YUM! If you like the red sour patch kids best, you'll love these! They taste just like sour patch kids once you've eaten off all of the sour part! They're so sweet, chewy, and delicious. I love the flavor that they have and how cheap they are, too!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Who doesn't love sweedish fish? Your average gummy with a little bit of a twist. They are certainly more chewy and a little bit stiffer. For people who enjoy dots, mike and ikes, or other not as traditional candies, pick these up and have a taste.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
Best chewy candy ever!!! These candies come in different size packaging which is perfect for the desk or car. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish. They changed the package lately but hasn't messed with the taste. These have been a staple in our home!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?