Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX

I love these little fish! They ate kinda wierd but I think that's one of the reason why I like them. They are chewy red gummie fish, but the outside isn't sticky! They have a unique fruit flavors that I like as well. They are fun to eat and very addicting!
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA

I LOVE my swedish fish! Sooooo delicious AND fat free. I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth and Swedish fish never fail to satisfy my cravings. I prefer this snack over other chewy candies because they are fat free. I highly recommend this snack to others!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Austin, TX

These are a classic candy from my childhood. They are so good and are great fo any occasion. I really recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy. You can find it pretty much anywhere and they are cheap anywhere you go. I will never stop eating these!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

These are a childhood favorite!!! If you used to buy penny candy, this is on point! The price was ok and comparable to that of other candy of that type. I got mine at Walmart. I get these often and recommend them. The flavor is great and are always fresh!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
dewitt, VA

Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

I could remember going to the candy store as a kid and getting a bag full of these for a $1! I really enjoy these candies from time to time but sometimes, the sugar hurts my teeth! The flavor of these are indescribable but addictive to eat. A great treat!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now