22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Rona S.
Rona S.
new york , ny
I forgot how good these were until my international friend came to visit and bought them everyday. The flavor is tasty but its not my favorite gummy candy so I would eat it every time its in front of me but I probably wouldn't buy this over others.
Ali L.
Ali L.
YUM! If you like the red sour patch kids best, you'll love these! They taste just like sour patch kids once you've eaten off all of the sour part! They're so sweet, chewy, and delicious. I love the flavor that they have and how cheap they are, too!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
Best chewy candy ever!!! These candies come in different size packaging which is perfect for the desk or car. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish. They changed the package lately but hasn't messed with the taste. These have been a staple in our home!
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
I have always been a fan of Swedish Fish. Though I won't go out of my way to buy them because they aren't my favorite candy, but if there is a good deal on them I might be tempted. They have a nice sweet taste and they are chewy but not too chewy.
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
I am a sucker for gummy types of candy and Swedish Fish are my all time guilty pleasure. They are sweet and the texture is like a soft jujy fruit. I've tried generics, but nothing compares to the original. Delicious, sweet, cherry, chewy goodness!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Who doesn't love sweedish fish? Your average gummy with a little bit of a twist. They are certainly more chewy and a little bit stiffer. For people who enjoy dots, mike and ikes, or other not as traditional candies, pick these up and have a taste.
Somer W.
Somer W.
Greenville, NC
Swedish fish are so gummy and not too sweet. I like them soo much. I eat them very often. My favorite flavor would have to be the red ones. I buy these at Walmart, Family Dollar, etc. I recommend this if you like gummy treats that aren't too sweet.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Trumbull, Ct
Swedish Fish are very delicious and are a great addition to any snack or dessert. They are consistent in their flavor and are a great value. Swedish Fish are a great alternative to other gummies that are in the market. I recommend these to others.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
This is the BOMB. Stick this in your freezer and let it get a little cold and eat them while you're watching a movie or being sad or something idk they taste really good. Better than gummy bears because of the texture and flavor and ya pretty good
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect non chocolate candy to eat when you are at the movies or just have a sweet tooth craving that needs to be satisfied. My only complaint is that they really stick to your teeth, but they are candy after all.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?