BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
love swedish fish! ever since childhood! whenever i see the yellow bag i know i need to grab them!! always catch a deal at my drug store 2/$3 and it’s a really good offer! so soft and yummy!
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Swedish Fish. There's nothing quite like them. You can try knockoff brands, but they won't compare. I know most people prefer the reds, but I actually like all the flavors that they offer in the variety bag. Red is the go to though. You gotta be careful when you're purchasing them though, because, sometimes, if they've been sitting for awhile, they can get hard.
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
I love swedish fish, when they are fresh they are soft and chewy and very flavorful! I like that they have resealable bags so you can keep them fresh for longer. I think they are affordable and a great candy to put in a candy jar. The only thing that is frustrating is they can become stale very quickly. They don't go bad, they just get really REALLY chewy.
Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy since I was a youngster! My best friend use to buy me a giant bag for my birthday every year and it would be gone within two weeks (that's actually disgusting now that I think about it). Thankfully, I don't eat that much candy anymore, but I still choose Sweedish fish when I want a sweet gummy candy.
Gina S.
midland, MI
My boyfriend loves these candies. I think they are good once in a while. If I do eat these- I like to put them in the freezer so they are a little harder texture. They do not contain gelatin, which is rare if you are looking for halal gummy candy. Yum!
Alex M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Loooooooooooooveeeeeee Swedish fish ! Something about them always so good never hard . Right texture! Price not bad at all same price as regular candy like 1$-1.79$ depending on where and bag size . Love having them with me durning a movie :)
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
Alright ladies and gentlemen, what even are Swedish Fish?

Since I was young, I have always loved them, but in all seriousness, WHAT FLAVOR ARE THEY. My friends and I were having this conversation and no one can explain the flavor.

Either way, they're still delicious and worth the money that you pay for them, end of story.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
We recently bought a giant bag of Swedish fish for an office meeting.  It seemed like an endless supply of these candies but there were all gobbled up in a few days.  They are a classic candy but they are also vegan, so I still get to enjoy them.  I like that they are a small sweet chewy candy but not too chewy.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love Swedish fish. We used to buy these every time we went to the movie theatre. They were pricey there but now you can buy theatre candy anywhere at a n affordable cost. I would definitely buy these again as well as recommend them
Ally 🌻.
Swedish Fish will always be one of my favorite brands. They have a sweet taste that can't be replicated. I don't eat it often because they're pure sugar, but they're a good price. They always give a decent amount of candy in every bag. They do stick to my teeth a lot, so that's a bummer, but the taste more than makes up for it.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?