Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

I wish I had a picture I absolutely love Swedish Fish and gummy bears it's so funny no matter what kind of gift my kids get me always includes fish and gummy my favorite I think the most funniest thing and this is what I wish I would have took a picture of last year my son bought me a bottle of very very expensive and Swedish fish in the box and just cover it up that's how much I loved
Erika K.
Erika K.
Garner, NC

This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid! I would beg my Mom to take me to the candy stand at the mall and we would purchase a lb bag of it, if not more. To this day it still tastes the same. I have yet to find any other chewable candy to taste the same. I one day hope to share this candy with my children (if I ever have a kid one day) I also love that they are inexpensive!
Christopher  M.
Christopher M.
APO, AP

This is my favorite candy ever. Nothing beats the original product. The harder sugary shell of the fish encapsulates a much more chewy centerpiece. Having this subtle but distinct change of textures and a vibrant cherry flavor puts this as a top notch candy. Many other Swedish fish products are have equal textures but nothing tops the classic cherry red flavor of the main product.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

I am tyically a gummy bear eater, but there is something about a Swedish fish that makes them irresistible. I like how they are for one only cherry flavored because that the only gummy candy color I like. Other colors change your mouth colors along with it, and I don't care for that. I also enjoy that they are firm at first and then soften up as you take the second and third chew.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI

I love Swedish Fish! These have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid. These have such a good flavor that make you want to keep going back for more. I found a really big bag of these on sale at Pick N Save fro around $4 if you want to use theses for like a party. Other than that you can get small bags or small boxes any store that has a candy isle. Highly recommend!
Angee L.
Angee L.

This candy is my absolute all-time favorite. I do not eat a ton but this is always my go to (it is kind of dangerous as my company store sells them!). I love to bring these on plane trips for a little something sweet. The only drawback is that they end up sticking to my teeth, but I can move past that because the taste is so good! If you have never tried - you are missing out!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN

I'm on a candy binge today and one of the first candies I grabbed was Swedish fish! Why you ask!? Because it brings me back to my childhood days! I use to love Swedish fish when I was a little girl, I remember eating them and chewing until I couldn't chew anymore just for them to get stuck in my teeth! They must be delicious because I still enjoy them to this day as an adult!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Malden, MA

The smaller sized Swedish Fish are the best tasting ones, in my opinion. This king sized bag is great -- I don't have to buy the huge monster sized bag (that I would eat by myself and get sick from) and I don't have to settle for a small bag that I can eat in 4 bites. It's reasonably priced, the small sized fishies are delicious. What more is there to say? It's Swedish Fish!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Fairmount City, PA

My all time favorite chewy-type candy! I carry a bag with me at all times rather it be the beach, a road trip, shopping, the movies or even family time. I never leave home without this snack. They are very soft and have a sweet flavor. Love that they sell 1 pound bags, haha. Definitely go buy a bag if you haven't tried them, I promise you too will fall in love with them.
Nique S.
Nique S.

I grew up with this candy. I have always loved these. I used to pay for them individually in a clear wrapped package. I purchase these about once a week. It's like if I see them I see obligated to purchase. They never disappoint. Same great taste as always. These are a great quick snack to have in your bag on the go and you don't feel guilty that you had a bit of sugar.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now