Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Malden, MA

The smaller sized Swedish Fish are the best tasting ones, in my opinion. This king sized bag is great -- I don't have to buy the huge monster sized bag (that I would eat by myself and get sick from) and I don't have to settle for a small bag that I can eat in 4 bites. It's reasonably priced, the small sized fishies are delicious. What more is there to say? It's Swedish Fish!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Fairmount City, PA

My all time favorite chewy-type candy! I carry a bag with me at all times rather it be the beach, a road trip, shopping, the movies or even family time. I never leave home without this snack. They are very soft and have a sweet flavor. Love that they sell 1 pound bags, haha. Definitely go buy a bag if you haven't tried them, I promise you too will fall in love with them.
Nique S.
Nique S.

I grew up with this candy. I have always loved these. I used to pay for them individually in a clear wrapped package. I purchase these about once a week. It's like if I see them I see obligated to purchase. They never disappoint. Same great taste as always. These are a great quick snack to have in your bag on the go and you don't feel guilty that you had a bit of sugar.
Jess M.
Jess M.

I LOOOOOOOOVE Swedish fish! I have no clue what they put in them but they are soooooooooo good! I am a huge fan of everything gummies and these are not just gummy, they are a little firmer on their outside and soft and chewy on the inside and I think that's what makes them so good! Whereas a gummy bear is just over all gelatinous in texture, but still really yummy!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL

By far my favorite candy. In college my mom used to mail me bags of them at random. It was the best surprise ever. I could literally eat these everyday if it wouldn't give me major cavities. It's just a cherry flavored gummy fish that will rock your entire world. Go ahead and give them a try! If you don't like Cherry they have multi-flavored sea creatures as well.
Haley G.
Haley G.

I've always loved this candy, I used to buy it often, but now I don't buy it anymore (I literally wish I could get more). This has the best flavor and I usually get it at Walmart and all those other grocery stores because of the big packs. I recommend this for people who love twizzlers or sour patch because it's just as sweet and it has a really good flavor to it!
Dana P.
Dana P.

Swedish fish is one of those candies that you can not just have one. It's that type of candy that you eat it by the hand full and even play with your food. I remember as a kid pull these candies and playing with them because they looked like little fish and they were so adorable. These can be a fun addition to any fun simmer drink or to just eat them like always
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Jackson, MI

Without a doubt, these are my all time favorite candy. When we go to the movies this is what I always get and nobody is allowed to eat them with me. The fact that they now come in a huge bag, is a good and bad thing for me, because sometimes when grocery shopping they mysteriously end up in the cart to come home with me. They are chewy and fruity deliciousness!
Allison Y.
Allison Y.

The best candy option out there! Swedish Fish is my go-to travel snack, and I must confess our family ate a large bag on Christmas Day once. For some reason the mini-swedish fish and the colored ones just don't stack up to the classic reds. The little bags of the red ones that have sat at the supermarket for awhile in the back of the bin are the absolute best.
Mary T.
Mary T.

I do not like Swedish Fish. I expected them to be more fruity but instead they tasted more artificial. Whatever coating is on them feels like forever to get off. I may be in the minority here but I just did not like these. Plus like any chewy candy they get stuck in your teeth but with whatever coating they have on it you have to get it out with a toothpick.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now