Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Dana P.
Dana P.
Swedish fish is one of those candies that you can not just have one. It's that type of candy that you eat it by the hand full and even play with your food. I remember as a kid pull these candies and playing with them because they looked like little fish and they were so adorable. These can be a fun addition to any fun simmer drink or to just eat them like always
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Jackson, MI
Without a doubt, these are my all time favorite candy. When we go to the movies this is what I always get and nobody is allowed to eat them with me. The fact that they now come in a huge bag, is a good and bad thing for me, because sometimes when grocery shopping they mysteriously end up in the cart to come home with me. They are chewy and fruity deliciousness!
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
The best candy option out there! Swedish Fish is my go-to travel snack, and I must confess our family ate a large bag on Christmas Day once. For some reason the mini-swedish fish and the colored ones just don't stack up to the classic reds. The little bags of the red ones that have sat at the supermarket for awhile in the back of the bin are the absolute best.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
I love the waxy texture and sweet flavor of these candies! I would say that the only downside is how sticky they are, more so than regular gummy candy. They can easily get stuck in teeth and cause cavities! These is something very iconic about this flavor, I recently had a swedish fish flavored slushie and was shocked at how immediately recognizable it was.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).

Seriously though, this candy is the best. And what's better than 3.5 pounds of the best candy with free Prime shipping? That's right...nothing.
Chidera U.
Chidera U.
I love the gumminess of this candy! And the cherry flavor is not so overwhelming. The texture and flavor come hand in hand to create such an addictive treat. Plus, the fish shape idea was clever - unique and cute! I mean, who doesn't enjoy eating fish? And if you don't, shhh, I wasn't talking to you...jk, but in all seriousness Swedish fish are bomb! 👌👌
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay so I thought these Swedish Fish were weird because they smelled funny at first to me and they were hard, but they're actually really good. Not too sweet and thy get soft as they warm up in your mouth. Recommend to anyone who likes gummy Jolly Ranchers or gummy Lifesavers or any fruity gummy type candies then you'd love these. Recommend to you guys.
Diana A.
Diana A.
The perfect chewy candy, i LOVE eating chocolates and candy. J just love the sweets but this one has to be my favorite. I love how its sweet but not too sweet its just right and who doesn't love a little chewy fish shaped candy? Cause i really do. I recommend this especially to people who don't like candy as much but want something sweet every other day.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Fergus Falls, MN
Buy at the dollar store and they disappear. Kid and husband don't eat them. I get them all! I buy about 1 x per month. Buy at the dollar store and they disappear. Kid and husband don't eat them. I get them all! I buy about 1 x per monthBuy at the dollar store and they disappear. Kid and husband don't eat them. I get them all! I buy about 1 x per month
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
May 2, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Sweedish Fish are yummy little treats. The packaging is the bright and fun and the perfect serving size. I buy these at Target to pop in my purse as a treat to share at the movies or for stockings or Easter baskets. They are made w mineral oil and also helps w constipation. I recommend these for toddler/elder potty issues as well as a fun/sweet treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?