The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,904 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are so good. They have the perfect texture for a gummy. They have good flavor and they never get stuck in my teeth.
I bought ginormous bag of Swedish Fish. Big mistake! Not because they aren't delicious, but because I literally couldn't stop myself from eating them! One of my all-time favorite candies ever. So soft, sugary, delicious...mmmm... *drools*
They are just so addicting and yummy!! The fact that they are shaped as fish just makes you wish you were a kid again. 😂😂
Who doesn't love Swedish fish, they're literally perfect. I feel like its sticky and chewy like sour patch gummies.
I love swedish fish!!!! In moderation, I love eating them. They're sweet and chewy and really cute. My favorite is the original
These are my perfect study time snack. Sweet, small, and not messy. It might not sound like much but chocolate fingers or salty residue can slow down page flipping. Some fruit candy can be a but too much but these are perfect.
These are really good because they're really soft they melt in your mouth and I like him because they taste really good but they're also really sweet so if you're not to like really sweet tasty products I don't recommend getting these
It is always a blast from the past when I eat these. Use to be only able to get them at the penny candy store, now they are most anywhere. The price is great. I love the chewy sweet flavor. Always my got to candy. Low on fat as well.
The more the better! I love sweedish fish for their fruity and gummy taste and this big bag makes the snacking even easier.
My all-time go-to favorite candy for anything at anytime. I even bought an antique gum all machine so my family can dispense Swedish fish whenever they want. We are lucky if the largest bag lasts 3 or 4 days. We just can't get enough!
Q & A
Do these still taste as cherry as they used to? Has the flavor changed at all over the years?
Have they ever made different flavors?
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
How good are these?
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos