The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,388 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This has to be my favorite candy since I was a child. I love the the sweetness and chewy texture. I've introduced them to my 3 year old daughter and she loves them too.
These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
My favorite non-chocloate candy. i love these so much. love them!! So fun to eat too! so good
Swedish Fish have been around for a long time with good reason. I wish you could still get them at the old general store for a penny. Penny candy was the bomb!
Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy. I would eat these over chocolate any day!
These never get old! My favorite candy by far!! The texture is so addicting
The best candy 10/10,really good,chewy,gummy,red Swedish fish,awesome when taken fresh out of the fridge
A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
These are so yummy. I highly recommend these. They are also inexpensive. #yum
Q & A
Do they have any other flavors?
Do these still taste as cherry as they used to? Has the flavor changed at all over the years?
Where can I find these? ?!!
How good are these?
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos