22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are a little different from other gummies. Swedish Fish don't have a shiny coating and have a little stretch to them when you pull them.
I like swedish fish, but not that much. Flavor and texture miss the mark for me. More of a fallback for when I cant find other gummies I like.
I had never tasted these so I bought a bag and ate one bite and that was enough for me! They were dry and tasted awful. Would not buy again
These are probably one of the few gummies I enjoy eating. I love that they are soft and chewy and don't stick to my teeth like other gummies.
I totally thought I was a weirdo for liking swedish fish, but I'm not alone! I have such a sweet tooth, but I like the flavor of these alot.
I have been eating these since I was a kid. They make me feel nostalgic every time I eat them. Plus, they are usually on sale which is great.
Gross. I always hated getting the little packs in my Halloween candy as a kid. I keep trying them and don't know why. They're not my thing.
I work a tennis tournament for two weeks every summer and every day of the two weeks you can find me snacking on these delicious little fish
Literally so in love with sweetish fish. They don't make me feel gross or bloated after eating them. They have a wonderfully delicious taste.
Q & A
Would you rather eat swedish fish or skittles?
How many can one eat at once of the Swedish Fish?
Suck or chew first?
If they came in different flavors what would they be
Does anyone besides kids actually eat these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos