The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,353 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Love these candies. They are very delicious and soft to chew. My daughters love them as well. They love that they look like fish. I would eat the whole bag if I could because I love them that much.
They taste perfectly good. The only thing i don't like about them is that they are hard and hard to chew. Other then that they are really good.
They're very sugary and Fatening not a good snack kids will like them but it's not good for them to eat every day
I mean does it seriously get any better than sweefish fish! They're essentially a cross between two of my faves... gummies and licorice!
Sweedish fish will always be a classic candy I can go back too! I buy them from target & they're super flavorful.
I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
My husband is obsessed with these. He can eat the whole package in one sitting. He makes me buy them at least once a month.
I frequently buy these for my son, upon his request. Buying the larger bag lasts him longer than the smaller one.
My favorite candy. My go to at the movies or in the candy isle. I love buying the 4 lbs bags and they are pretty much gone in a week.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos