The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,301 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm always shocked when people tell me they haven't had these! They are great little treats they aren't totally like gummy candies but pretty close they have more of a solid texture.
Swedish Fish (the red ones) are a great, classic choice when it comes to the candy aisle. I love eating them right out of the box or using them in fun food crafts with the kids. Paired with other snacks-these become the "raw fish" in "sushi" and "float" in Jell-O cups for summer parties.
I've never liked these yucky little things. They're just too sticky and have a nasty lack of flavor. If you like flavorful, tender candy, then this is not the candy for you. Althought, they're pretty cute despite their taste and texture.
These are a tease. The name is the same but they're nothing like the goodness that was bought from bulk stores back in the day and that can still be bought at pay by the pound places like in Target. They're not terrible but they're not great and only one flavor makes it an even bigger bummer.
I'm a gummy candy lover more than any other type of candy, and these are my absolute favorite. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet, allowing you to just eat and eat them (hint:they're addicting!). They also aren't too chewy or sticky like a lot of gummy candies are. Ugh, they're so delicious.
These are my addiction. They don't taste like your typical gummy candies. They have a different texture outside that doesn't stick to type hands as much.
I like these a lot better than the colored Swedish fish..too me they have a totally different flavor to them.The texture is pleasing to tongue and the flavor is really good as well.
I used to keep these in my car to snack on and during the winter, they would freeze. It totally changes the texture, making them more chewy than gummy. I prefer them this way, but the flavor is always amazing and I never get sick of eating them.
I was never a big fan of these. But then I got a pregnancy craving for them, and I've liked them ever since. I don't eat them, or any other candy, often. But when I do I enjoy them.
Swedish fish have been a chewy cherry favorite of mine since I first started eating them. Whenever I have sour patch kids I love the red ones because they remind me of Swedish Fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos