Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Jamaica, NY

Swedish fish are a yummy little snack/treat. I buy it for my niece but I do have some too.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH

Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

One of my favorite candies I just wish they didn't pull my fillings out from time to time.
Carole a.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL

Swedish Fish are like the greatest chewy candy ever they have like the most awesome flavor
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

A classic candy that has stood the test of time. Just what you need for a sweet pick-me-up
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA

The gold Standard of office snacks! Chewy and delicious- try the Rita's water ice version!
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

I loved these for years from youth till adult and they always are my go to movie snack lol
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN

This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Westerly, Ri

One of my favorite candies! So good. Easy to grab and go. Affordable. Low fat. Easy go to.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

Easily one of my favorite candies, maybe even my #1. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?