The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
When I was younger I used to buy bags and bags of these when they cost of a penny does it say it doesn't matter how much it cause I still love the fresh taste and it's a must have especially when I was pregnant this was my crave
I like this candies, I eat them at parties and they are really good and tasty. Price is cheap and I find them anywhere.
My favorite snack. I like to keep in my car for a little pick me up. Sometimes hide them from my husband because they are his favorite too.
My favorite all time candy it's what I call the adult candy not too sweet not too bland just right and you can't eat his one
I don't like gummies, but I love swedish fish. They have a very unique taste and texture that other candies don't have.
These are really good and have a nice gummy texture that isn't sticky or tacky. It's not super chewy or plastic tasting
I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Classic classic classic. I LOVE Swedish fish. I eat them whenever I can. They have the boxes for $.88 at Walmart, i stock up every time lol
I will never understand how some people find these gummies gross. LIKE THEY'RE THE BEST!! I can eat these all day non stop.
Man I love these. Tasty flavor and I love chewy candy. I try not to eat too much sugary stuff but these and gummi bears are my crack
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos