22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
My favor go to movie theater snack. they're so sticky and that's just how I like my gummy candies and they're good value for how much you get.
I'm not big on eating candy or sweets in general but I will always love Swedish fish. It's not to sweet and it's gummy enough for me to savor.
I love these candies. Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candys. They are so chewy and delicious. I really miss the other colors.
Swedish fish are gray snacks, easy to eat on the go, while watching tv, or while at work! Also can be used as a garnish for a tasty martini!
These are delicious!! I don't know how to explain the flavor, but they are red and amazing! Chewy, but not like stuck in your teeth chewy!
These are def. addicting. I was never a fan until a friend turned me on and they are totally like potato chips - once you pop yo cannot stop
I have loved this candy since I was a little girl . Both of my boys have Also come to love it! It has the best taste and they are so cheap !
I love Swedish fish! They are soft and the flavor is like no other candy I've ever had. I buy these at least once a week, if not more often.
I had never tasted these so I bought a bag and ate one bite and that was enough for me! They were dry and tasted awful. Would not buy again
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos