Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL

I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
Libby B.
Libby B.
El Paso, TX

Swedish fish are a big hit in our house. My son (5) calls them "sweet fish" - so tasty.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO

I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

I do not eat seafood but I can eat these little red soft chewy gummy fish all day long.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY

I love Swedish fish! They are sweet and fruity, once I start eating them, I can't stop!
Liz I.
Liz I.
Buckeye, AZ

My favorite since I was a kid never get tired of these I have to hide them from my kids
Kailyn H.
Kailyn H.
Georgetown, TX

My favorite. definitely a go to before games, having a bad day, ANYTHING. I love these!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Favorite candy ever, great price great consistency. Can get it practically every where.
francine s.
francine s.

My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

Everybody loves Swedish Fish! I buy the huge back and I can eat the whole thing myself!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now