Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Shilo K.
Shilo K.

I have loved these ever since I was a little kid. They are sweet and chewy and delicious
Daniela G.
Daniela G.

These gummies are so good. But they get stuck to your teeth but it pretty much worth it.
Shana F.
Shana F.
Waterford, MI

These are great when I have a candy craving, I like that I can just have a few at a time
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Merrick, NY

Classic candy. Can't go to the movies without a pack of Swedish fish! Its my go to candy
kate h.
kate h.

I've noticed lately that these are getting harder and harder. I miss the soft chewy ones
Latoya C.
Latoya C.

These are my favorite. I'm not sure how to describe the taste or flavor but I love them.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA

The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Libby B.
Libby B.
El Paso, TX

Swedish fish are a big hit in our house. My son (5) calls them "sweet fish" - so tasty.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

I do not eat seafood but I can eat these little red soft chewy gummy fish all day long.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Cleveland, OH

Yes! Swedish fish are sweet but not overly sweet. A great treat and snack for any time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now