Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI
These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the flavor of them, because they aren't too intense but still delicious!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
My husband loves these gummy snacks and would eat them all day long if I'd let him. He likes that they are not too sweet and have a great flavor!
Donya S.
Donya S.
Jena, LA
My child loves Love's do you spell gummy fish cheats on every day she want some every day she loves them it's her favorite candy in the
Alison K.
Alison K.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I Love these Sweet, Chewy, little red Swedish fish! They are inexpensive and Sooo sweetly delicious I could eat these Every Single Day!
Stefania a.
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
An all time favorite! Swedish fish have been one of my favorites since i was a kid! I love them and my kids do too
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
THIS IS MY FAVORITESTESTESTEST candy ever!! The flavor is just so good I could sit on the couch and just eat them forever. :)))
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY
These are a great snack, but the taste can get kind of old after a little while. At Walmart, a bag costs about $4 so it is a good buy!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach
So so good. We get the big bags at $5 below. They don't last long between my husband and kids. My husband eats them a few times a day.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Reisterstown, MD
I don't think I could ever get tired of these. I always go back to them. They are so tasty and so cute. I like that they are fat free.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Covington, KY
Love them they take me back to my childhood, the v taste is anyways great & has never changed that's awesome !! Swedish Fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?