Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Neerja B.
Neerja B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nice sweet chewy the way it should be. Not too chewy. Not too sweet. good to eat. nice good
Stephanie
Stephanie

I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
Monse O.
Monse O.
El Paso, TX

These are my boyfriends favorite candy. I can never go wrong by getting him a box of these!
Jacquelynn R.
Jacquelynn R.
Trenton, NJ

Love Swedish fish a great treat that's not too sweet and not as fattening as other candies.
Laiken M.
Laiken M.

I absolutely love the texture of his candy. So chewy and amazing. Also the flavor is great!
haley r.
haley r.
Euless, TX

I love swedish fish so much it's the best candy ever I would buy a thousand times 《♥》《♡》☆★》
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va

One of mine and kids favorite candy!.... Who doesn't like Swedish fish!... So delicious!...
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Gummy, sweet fish are a great treat. Really cute to use with theme snacks for younger kids.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Swedish fish is my favorite type of gummy candy i love the taste and there just really goof
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

My moms favorite candy and mine when I was little, kind of sick of them now but still great
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?