Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Charae H.
Charae H.
Xenia, OH
I love the resealable package. It allows me to eat as many or as few as I want without having to worry about the candy not staying fresh.
Deb Y.
Deb Y.
What a wonderful flavor. Unlike other brands, these are soft to chew. And they don't stick to your teeth. I would buy these all the time.
Afshin A.
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these jelly fish. They are not too sweet and they are also fat free so I can eat as much as I want. I like the red color of it too
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
Try not to eat the whole bag. One of my favorite gummies, the flavor just brings you back to childhood. The bulk bag is great for snacks!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
These are one of my favorite candies. I love it so much. I can never have too many of them. I like taking them camping and on road trips.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
These remind me of a happier time in my childhood. My aunt always had them and used to sneak them to us kids! A great treat and so yummy.
Saga L.
Saga L.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite movie candy!! I get a bag every time I go to the movies. They are so yummy and the flavor is so unique you can only get it from this candy!
Paige V.
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Extremely addicting soft and chewy def my go to snack. They improved the formula or changed something because I have yet to buy a hard batch thank god
Preet K.
Preet K.
Swedish fish are pretty good. They're a great snack during movies. Honestly I feel like they kinda start tasting like bananas after you eat a few.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and have a firm gummie texture. Makes a great movie snack or anytime snack. Plus they are fat free.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?