The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,930 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My husband always buys these in giant bags because I will just sit there and eat them all day. I love that they aren't crazy sweet.
I have always loved these. I have a huge sweet tooth 150% of the time and these are my go-to if I can get a hold of them.
This candy is great for someone who loves snacks that are very sweet. For me, it was tasty, but they were just too sweet!
Love Swedish fish. I’m never disappointed. I used these for my sons first birthday favors and separated into smaller bags
These are good, but they HAVE to be eaten warm. Chewing on a cold swedish fish will make your jaw sore. I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be, but they're still incredibly good all the same.
Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
So so so good. I cant get enough of these. One of my favorite candies. They taste like sour patch with out the sour part.
These are so good. They have the perfect texture for a gummy. They have good flavor and they never get stuck in my teeth.
I bought ginormous bag of Swedish Fish. Big mistake! Not because they aren't delicious, but because I literally couldn't stop myself from eating them! One of my all-time favorite candies ever. So soft, sugary, delicious...mmmm... *drools*
They are just so addicting and yummy!! The fact that they are shaped as fish just makes you wish you were a kid again. 😂😂
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos