Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karla M.
Karla M.
Orlando, FL

Oldie but a goodie. I love sweedish fish. I grew up on these and love them to this day.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH

These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I love Swedish fish. They are quite tasty and I've been eating these since I was a kid.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA

LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
Sheila  F.
Sheila F.
Ravenna, OH

These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
Madelene P.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
Robin N.
Robin N.
Reading, PA

This is my favorite candy!!! My best friend gets me these for my birthday and holidays!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

Always a favorite. No surprises, always tastes great and it's easy for my kids to eat v
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Swedish fish are the best!! They are proabably my favorite candy!! I always loved them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now