Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lauren E.
Lauren E.

A classic gummy candy. Does anyone not like these? Soft and chewy in just the right way.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA

Good flavor, but kind of waxy to me. Not my go to candy, but good every once in a while.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX

I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Union, NJ

Soo yummie I love them.. I have a major sweet tooth for them I can eat them all the time
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME

What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia, PA

Ive loved Swedish fish since a child. It's my favorite candy and ritas water ice flavor.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Niles, MI

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are like my favorite fruity candy and I eat them all the time!
Paige P.
Paige P.
Westfield, IN

These are some of my favorite snack candies because it is easy to grab a handful and go.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

These are a good chewy candy, no complaints! Fun for little kids and people of all ages!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now