Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Just a classic go to candy you can reach for at any point of the day. I love the flavor
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are highly addicting and there is never enough in the bag. I could eat a million!
Joan L.
Joan L.

Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

Always a favorite. No surprises, always tastes great and it's easy for my kids to eat v
Libby B.
Libby B.
El Paso, TX

Swedish fish are a big hit in our house. My son (5) calls them "sweet fish" - so tasty.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Cleveland, OH

Yes! Swedish fish are sweet but not overly sweet. A great treat and snack for any time.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN

I have always loved this candy since I was a little kid. I will continue to buy these !
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lexington , KY

I love Swedish Fish! I've always loved gummi candy but these are the cream of the crop.
Terri G.
Terri G.

I know so many people who LOVE Swedish Fish. ONe of the best and classic candys around!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Hope, ON

One of my all time favorite treats! The sweet chewy candy Brings me back to child hood
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now