Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anne G.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't like that they stick to your teeth and also I give it 3 because they are still good
Toni F.
Toni F.
Republic, MO

Bought for my boyfriend! Its his favorite candy! I'm not a fan but i don't really like candy.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
El Paso, TX

Movie magic must have!!! This is a party in your mouth....its gummy candy for grown ups lol
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA

One of my favorite candies! The taste is great and I love to have these as a special snack.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

My moms favorite candy and mine when I was little, kind of sick of them now but still great
sally l.
sally l.
Bogata, TX

These are a great treat for youngsters and have an awesome flavor. They are at a good price
Sue C.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love swedish fish but only eat once a year due to it causing cavities and being very sweet.
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY

My favorite chewy candy!! There so yummy I can't take it!!! I can just eat and eat and eat!
Selena M.
Selena M.
Galeton, PA

This is the best candy in the world super doper yummy and I love the taste and the chewyness
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

Fishes love the so much i always by myself a big box when i go to bjs zand they taste yummy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?