22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Mmmmm I love Swedish fish!! They taste amazing but the only downfall is that they get lodged in your teeth and it's so hard to get it all out!
The large bags are the best. The candy is smaller and more flavorful than the large Swedish fish. Can be expensive for the larger bags though.
Love swedish fish!!! I like to squish them flat before I eat them. A delicious chewy cherry flavored fish. Whoever invented these is a genius.
This has always been my mom's favorite candy and I really like them as well. They are so squishy and tasty and I love having these as a snack.
This is my go-to candy. It's soft and chewy and has a delicious, but not overly sweet flavor. It's not distinct flavor, but slightly fruity.
These are really good and kind of adorable too lol ! the only thing I don't like is that they are really hard to chew because if my braces .:(
I love Swedish Fish even though they are hard to eat sometimes and it always gets stuck in my teeth over all I love everything about the candy
This is my FAVEORITE kind of candy , it's so addicting. Swedish fish are better then sour patch kids in my opinion. Definitely a regular buyer
Always delicious. Always classic. Nothing can beat opening a bag of Swedish fish and feeling nostalgic. Wish it had natural ingredients though!
These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos