The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,340 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic go to movie eating candy. Love the texture and the flavor. So yummy every time. Time and time again.
This is my go to snack two years ago I don't mind the case it's pretty good and now they have different flavors to
A good gummy candy, however I feel like the taste tends to bland out after you've had a few handfuls. If you eat your candy sparingly then this shouldn't be a problem for you. But I feel like if I eat too many, I can't taste the rich flavor anymore and it gets kind of boring.
I like the flavor of Swedish Fish and it is great because it doesn't have a variety of flavors to chose from. Which makes it easier to grab into the bag and choose randomly without having a favorite.
Great candy. You know it's good because it's Justin Biebers favorite candy hahahah. I could eat a whole bad easily
They do have a kind of odd taste but they are a main type of very basic cherry candy. They kind of have s hard plastic texture though.
These suckers are so nice to munch on. I love eating them, but I guess not many people like them. I'm not a fan of how oily or greasy they feel when you touch them. But I do love the taste! You gotta chew them more like gummies, but they'e so good. Not too sweet, just right.
This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Who doesn't love swedish fish! I personally like the little ones a little on the stale side so I leave them out, but they are great for all ages. I think they are the perfect little snack to satisfy a sweet craving.
My favorite snack fat free great taste been eating them since I was a little girl an now I give them to my children
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos