BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
I love these little fish! I think they have great flavor and not overpoweringly sweet, don't get me wrong, they are sweet, just not as sweet as other gummy candies. These are on my top 5 list of best gummy candy.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Rachel C.
San Diego, CA
These are so so delicious, but unfortunately not so good for you. They are fat free, but still high in calories. However, they're chewy and sweet and perfect for the occasional treat!
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love swedish fish, anytime i am in the mood for a snack i got to swedish fish, when you don't really want the sour part of sour patch kids this is perfect and addicting .
Sarah R.
I really love swedish fish. The red ones are great and everything... but the purple ones? The grape flavor that was discontinued? It totally needs to be brought back. Likerightnow. :)
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Swedish fish are my absolute go to. this is my favorite candy, and this snack pack is the perfect size when you're on the go but need to satisfy your craving !!!
Roxanne Y.
There's just something about Swedish Fish that makes them so addicting. Not too sure, but maybe it's the chewiness that makes them last longer than chocolate or something else. Original red flavor is my favorite
Courtney S.
Englewood, CO
There isn't much chewy sweet candy for vegetarians, but Swedish Fish is 100% vegetarian friendly! I loved these! Sweet and addicting. They do get stuck in your teeth sometimes though.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?