Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Aliza S.
Aliza S.
Draper, UT

Kdkdkddkdkdkdkdkkdkckcocodokckckocockkkkckeoocodkdkdididoodkdmejcickckekkdkejfkfriifkf
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

One of my favorite candies. Soft and chewy. A great treat when I need something sweet.
krysta s.
krysta s.

Awsome soft and chewy love there flavor.the kids love them as well .cant have just one
Briana  B.
Briana B.
Holland, MI

I will never get sick of this candy, also they aren't as bad for you as one may think!
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Saint Cloud, FL

My husband loves these. He gets them at walmart when he's on shift and snacks on them.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Aurora, IL

This is one of the only candies I enjoy eating. They are soft and chewy and delicious.
Danika L.
Danika L.

Simply delicious. My favorite gummy candy out there. You simply can't beat the flavor.
Jayla Y.
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI

Swedish fish are so good and have an amazing flavor. One of my favorite fruity candies
Yessenia I.
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va

Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

Some of the best candy. They have a unique taste that keeps you from just eating one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now