Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA

I always have these in my house because I have an insane sweet tooth, these are so good.
Vymarys D.
Vymarys D.
Orlando, FL

I love their flavor and their color. It is hard to stop eating them once I open the bag.
Shilo K.
Shilo K.

I have loved these ever since I was a little kid. They are sweet and chewy and delicious
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME

What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Burbank, CA

We buy this big bag for work and everyone loves it!! So chewy and sweet! Not too sugary.
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
Tucson, AZ

It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
Tim B.
Tim B.
Shenandoah, VA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Thai candy has been around for a while and it is amazing.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

My favorite candy. So good. Big bag. You can share or keep it all for yourself! Best bag
kate h.
kate h.

I've noticed lately that these are getting harder and harder. I miss the soft chewy ones
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now