The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This candy is great for someone who loves snacks that are very sweet. For me, it was tasty, but they were just too sweet!
Omg if you've never had a Swedish Fish you are missing out! They are sweet and chewy and ooey-gooey. I love them so much.
These are good, but they HAVE to be eaten warm. Chewing on a cold swedish fish will make your jaw sore. I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be, but they're still incredibly good all the same.
This is my go to candy. I will forever love this "a little less bad for you" candy. It is easy to eat and never gets old.
Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
One of my most favorite candies. I like that they are soft enough that they don't hurt my teeth like normal gummy candies
So so so good. I cant get enough of these. One of my favorite candies. They taste like sour patch with out the sour part.
I absolutely love some Swedish fish. The chewy texture, flavor, color. Everything is exactly how it should be. Reasonable with price
I enjoy eating these Swedish fish . I like the way they taste . I like that the are easy to eat . I like the price and easy to find anywhere.
These are yummy. Wish there were more flavors in this brand. I eat it every now and then. Not too often. It's affordable.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos