Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erika  .
Erika .

Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Cupertino, CA

The best part of Swedish Fish are the red fish! I love that they made a bag of all red fish.
Emily M.
Emily M.

These have such a weird name but they are so so delicious!! They are sweet, chewy and tangy!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Visalia, CA

I love this candy it's one of my favorite candies I've loved these since I was a small child
Mary C.
Mary C.
Whitefish, MT

YUM! i could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. How do they make them taste so good?
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC

Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

THE BEST CANDY OUT THERE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE PERFECT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Harrodsburg, Ky

Amazing treat. Different than your average candy. Great flavor and not overwhelmingly sweet.
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA

Who doesn't like Swedish fish!!! This is the treat that I have when ever I go to the movies!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a candy person but these are my favorite!! I always have a bag of these in my purse!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now