Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence
Swesiwh fish i have been eatting since i was a child they don't taste as good as they used to they have a waxy taste to them but they still are good
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
This candy is pretty sweet, but they do tend to get stuck on your teeth once you start chewing them. You can su ck on them but you won't get the maximum flavor.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Madill, OK
Love me some Swedish fish! As a child I went to church camp and was gave these for the first time ever. Now when I eat them it brings back those sweet memories!
Hope N.
Hope N.
chicago
Good affordable snack. You can find these almost anywhere. I usually get mine at Walmart, the big pack. It's so easy to over eat these so be careful
candy L.
candy L.
Hermitage, PA
I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk  for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
Asia D.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I love that these are soft and chewy. It's very sweet. I love this flavor icee from Rita's as well :)You can find these in the candy section of any store. They are really popular.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is an awesome product. Very tasteful! I use to love eating these when I was a kid. I loved walking to the corner store and buying Swedish fish. A favorite.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
My favorite childhood snack. I would eat them every time I went to the movie theater. I wish they were not so unhealthy because I would still eat them. I prefer just the red ones not the multicolored ones.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Nashport, OH
MY JAMMMMMM. ❤❤❤❤❤ I love these so freaking much they will forever be amen and my moms favorite candy. tastes like heaven and they have the perfect TEXTURE because they don't get sticky at all. GO TRY IT.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?