The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,425 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are the bomb! They are the best candies ever invented. If I had to choose a candy to eat the rest of my life this would be it :)
Review for: Bag
Swedish Fish are very delicious. The consistency is okay, sometimes gets stuck in my teeth. Otherwise the taste is delicious and very sweet.
These are delicious!! I don't know how to explain the flavor, but they are red and amazing! Chewy, but not like stuck in your teeth chewy!
I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Swedish fish are to die for! ever since I was little my mom would bring home bags of Swedish Fish and I would end up eating the entire bag!
Super addicting candy. Aside from the adorable fishies and great flavor. They are fat free. Alway affordable treat. Everyone needs this candy
This is my favorite candy of all time. And if you freeze them they are soo god. My parents always put these in my stocking or easter basket.
Review for: Bag
Taste of Summer. I love the sweetness of this treat. Always fresh. Plus, how can you not have fun eating red little fish. Taste of my youth.
The fish that is sooo delicious.. Swedish fishes! lol they aren't only chewy but the flavor is great! I can never stop at only eating a few.
These are a classic. I love these to just snack on. I also like how now they have little bags of them, like fruit snack sized which is cool.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos