Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA

The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Just a classic go to candy you can reach for at any point of the day. I love the flavor
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA

I thought these would taste yummy. Not my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is not good.
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA

Prefect size bag for snacking.... if you love this candy this will satisfy your need...
Nathan G.
Nathan G.

THE MOST AMAZING CANDY IN THE WORLD! I love them so much! They are delish. Nom nom nom.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Cleveland, OH

Yes! Swedish fish are sweet but not overly sweet. A great treat and snack for any time.
Karley F.
Karley F.

They taste so good. I just could eat them all day long if I could. One of my favorites.
shantel m.
shantel m.
Bronx, NY

Love this sweet treat and very easy to eat with out making a mess love this sweet treat
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now