The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,414 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The best gummy candy because it's not too chewy and taste sooo good. They're not overwhelming in their flavor either
What's there to say that hasn't been said...the original are the best! They stick in your teeth but not as much as some other kinds of gummies
Best fish around. Who does not like a good soft cherry fish. We can't go wrong with this as a snack that everyone loves.
I love Swedish fish! The taste is distinct but I really love it! Not many people like these but I find them delicious!
Swedish fish are the best! The juicy flavor is so good, and the texture is divine. My choice every time I find them!
One of my husband's favorite candies. I love them too. They are highly addictive and it is hard to stop eating them!
This is like taking a fish straight out of the sea of deliciousness and eating it. These things are so good I guess
I love this candy! I'm not sure what it is, but these little fish candies can make any day (or sweet tooth) better!
Childhood favorite of mine. Tends to get hard quickly after opening package but since great taste. Can be addicting
My family loves Swedish fish and I like the convenient packaging. The packaging makes it easy to take on road trips
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos