Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Monique B.
Monique B.
Roanoke, VA

Love Swedish Fish. Very good taste and price. Great quality. One of my favorite candies.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hudson, FL

I love these snacks. Great for eating while playing games and spending time with family.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Merrick, NY

Classic candy. Can't go to the movies without a pack of Swedish fish! Its my go to candy
Sam D.
Sam D.

Unhealthy, but delicious candy, gone in a second, sometimes taste slightly stale, though
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA

I always have these in my house because I have an insane sweet tooth, these are so good.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia, PA

Ive loved Swedish fish since a child. It's my favorite candy and ritas water ice flavor.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY

Such a yummy candy that I love to eat at the movies and everywhere else. One of the best
Mimi C.
Mimi C.
Saint Louis, MO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEEDISH FISH!!! AHHHHHH THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD LOL!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.

These are such a yummy treat. This is what my boys love to bring with us to see movies!!
Daniela G.
Daniela G.

These gummies are so good. But they get stuck to your teeth but it pretty much worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now