Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Wakefield, MA

Swedish fish is the best candy I have ever have they are sweet tasting and they are so good
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

These are really good. And they are just something so simple. Love the gummy chewy texture.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

Always a staple in our house. Movie night snack for the kids. Sweet flavor. Nice and chewy.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL

Love love love Swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. I get these all the time.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

One of my favorite sweet treats. Bought the biggest bag they make and they were incredible.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, Mi

Give me all the Swedish fish!! They are the perfect snack when I am craving something sweet
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

They are so chewy but not too chewy!!! I love how soft they are and they have great flavor.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Princeton, TX

Swedish fish are a classic and always so yummy. Have to grab some every time we go to ikea.
Jacquelynn R.
Jacquelynn R.
Trenton, NJ

Love Swedish fish a great treat that's not too sweet and not as fattening as other candies.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I'm not a big fan of a lot of candy but Swedish fish are always a go to when I crave sugar.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?