The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot!
Even though these candies get stuck to my teeth, they're oddly satisfying to eat. They aren't very sweet, which means I can eat more than I probably should. The texture is quite strange: hard at first, but then it gets sticky and chewy after the first bite
These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
These are good but what makes them even better is if you get a big ziplock back and pour in Swedish Fish and Sour Patch kids and eat them together they are AWESOME
One of my favorite candies that never get old. They are tasty, non sticky, and addicting. My kids enjoy them too. They are also reasonably priced. Youre never too old for a swedish fish
I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Yummy tasting and always consistent. If this item had no food coloring and was made from all natural ingredients I would purchase it much more often. I would also enjoy it that much more.
What kid didn"t love swedish fish. I remember buying them for 1c each as a kid. Still to this dat, if I bring a bag to work, everyone is trying to eat them. Classic,yummy, gooey goodness,
I love these things. They aren't too sweet and they always hit the right spot. I love that they're all the same flavor unlike other gummy type candies out there.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos