Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX

I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.

These are such a yummy treat. This is what my boys love to bring with us to see movies!!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

My favorite candy. So good. Big bag. You can share or keep it all for yourself! Best bag
Paige P.
Paige P.
Westfield, IN

These are some of my favorite snack candies because it is easy to grab a handful and go.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Karla M.
Karla M.
Orlando, FL

Oldie but a goodie. I love sweedish fish. I grew up on these and love them to this day.
Miranda I.
Miranda I.

Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
Karley F.
Karley F.

They taste so good. I just could eat them all day long if I could. One of my favorites.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA

The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA

Prefect size bag for snacking.... if you love this candy this will satisfy your need...
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now