22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm not much of a candy person, but occasionally if Swedish Fish are around me, I WILL eat them. They have the perfect soft and chewy texture!
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Swedish is my go to when I'm craving sugar. I love how chewy they are. Definitely affordable. I would choice this over chocolate anyday
As a kid, my mom and I would always pick these up when we were at the grocery store! So yummy! These are THE best when they are soft and fresh.
I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
They are not too soft and not too hard. It's also not too sweet. I could go through an entire pack in one sitting like its a small bag of chips
My favorite snack during fall! I like that it's only sweet no sour like many other candies are today! I like that it has a cherry like flavor.
They are an old favorite of mine! Not too sweet but auditioning. You can buy them in huge bags but that might be dangerous! Lol in a good way.
Another classic from my childhood that ive always given my own kids. we love this taste, and off brands trying to compete just cannot compare.
My favorite chewy candy! I enjoyed these as a kid and I still do now. They are cute to put in "blue" drinks to display fish in a lake or ocean.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos