Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA

The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Karla M.
Karla M.
Orlando, FL

Oldie but a goodie. I love sweedish fish. I grew up on these and love them to this day.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

Everybody loves Swedish Fish! I buy the huge back and I can eat the whole thing myself!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Swedish fish are the best!! They are proabably my favorite candy!! I always loved them!
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA

LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
Liz I.
Liz I.
Buckeye, AZ

My favorite since I was a kid never get tired of these I have to hide them from my kids
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I love Swedish fish. They are quite tasty and I've been eating these since I was a kid.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Favorite candy ever, great price great consistency. Can get it practically every where.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now