Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Most people dont like Swedish fish, but I absolutely love them and have a huge weak spot for them. As in if I pass them by in the store they will go in my cart...
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pensacola, FL
This candy is okay, but it's lacking in flavor. I bought these at a local conscience store per request of my best friend. His favorite, but not mine.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fish shaped gummies. They are very good and their flavor is good as well. I like the shape of it and it is of good value, not too pricey either.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
tunnel hill, GA
Love swedish fish always have. The only down fall is probably the chewy and stickyness of it so be careful if you have bad teeth
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Washington, DC
Whats not to love! I have never had a bad batch they are addictive too! Not overally sweet, it is a bit annoying when it gets stuck in your gums but not horrible!!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Glendale, AZ
Swedish Fish are the best candy AND snack you could ask for! They are sweet (but not to sweet) so they hit that sweet tooth AND they are fat free! So when you want something to munch on they are perfect with no guilt! We buy them in POUNDS, WEEKLY in my house! :) <3===
Selina G.
Selina G.
I don't like this at all, because the aftertaste is disgusting. It's very hard to get off your teeth. I wouldn't recommend it. It is cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
My go to when im in a munchin mood. The texture is something you cant find in anything else and the flavor is both melllw and sweet. Not overpowering at all.
Hope N.
Hope N.
chicago
Good affordable snack. You can find these almost anywhere. I usually get mine at Walmart, the big pack. It's so easy to over eat these so be careful
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?