Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Yummy!! These are SOO good!! Love the chewy texture! One of my favorite candies by far!
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.

These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Madelene P.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
Kyana R.
Kyana R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Honestly who doesn't like sweedish fish can't just eat one they don't taste like fish!!
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield

These are so good, I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Not a fan of the yellow one.
Joan L.
Joan L.

Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA

Classic, good, and chewy. I don't think there's any candy like it. It's the OG of candy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Chester, PA

Delicious candy. They still taste as good as when you were a kid. My family loves them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now