BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
I don't remember exactly what the flavor is, but I do remember that I got nmore of these stuck in my teeth than in my stomach. They are too chewy and don't have much flavor. Not worth the hassle of picking out of teeth.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
I've eaten Swedish Fish since I can remember. They are sweet but not too sweet to the point where you will get a tummy ache if you eat too many. I absolutely love these candies and would recommend them for anyone looking for a tasty alternative to gummy worms.
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
I am not a huge candy person but whenever I see this I always want some. The are the perfect combo of chewy, sweet, and when chocolate isn't available it hits the sweet tooth! I could really go for some right about now!
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
Personally I love buying the big bag of individually wrapped fish. It's amazing because then I can eat it when I want and not worry too much if it's been sitting open too long. Yummy!!!
Tiffany P.
I like Swedish fish but its not really an acquired taste. I mean, I have to let it sit in my mouth for a minute to actually taste it. I eat it when I want but it's not something I go to.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Jenni M.
I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Jaime J.
I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot!
Lynsey L.
If you are in the mood for a fruity treat Swedish fish is the candy for you! A nice cherry flavor. Not to tart, but just the right amount of tart to sweetness.
I buy Swedish fish before heading out to the movies.
Theresa F.
I love swedish fish. I always snack on them at work when I have no time for a meal. I usually go to Family Dollar and they cost $1-$2 which is not bad especially when you buy more then one bag and eat as much as I do.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?