Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

These are really good. It's has a great taste. It is really good and has a lot of sweetness.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL

I'm not a big fan not much flavor and they are a little tuff. but the kids seem to love them
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

THE BEST CANDY OUT THERE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE PERFECT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC

Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
Mary C.
Mary C.
Whitefish, MT

YUM! i could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. How do they make them taste so good?
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

My all time favorite candy!!! they are delicious and addictive. i could eat them a day long.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA

This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
Alice W.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY

I love this candy.. i grew up eating this and I'll keep eating it. great flavor, good price.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy I really love the taste it come with big and small pack .
Deborah B.
Deborah B.

Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now