Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX

Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH

These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are highly addicting and there is never enough in the bag. I could eat a million!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO

I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
francine s.
francine s.

My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
Madelene P.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
Sheila  F.
Sheila F.
Ravenna, OH

These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Robin N.
Robin N.
Reading, PA

This is my favorite candy!!! My best friend gets me these for my birthday and holidays!
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL

I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now