Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, Tx

These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC

Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
Emily M.
Emily M.

These have such a weird name but they are so so delicious!! They are sweet, chewy and tangy!
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
BRONX, NY

This candy never fails my sweet tooth. This is a classic go to candy that I absolutely love.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC

My #1 go to with candy. They're so good and you get so many. I go through these bags so fast
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA

I love Swedish fish and it's unique candy flavor! They're always soft, chewy, and enjoyable.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Whitefish, MT

YUM! i could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. How do they make them taste so good?
Karen C.
Karen C.
Cupertino, CA

The best part of Swedish Fish are the red fish! I love that they made a bag of all red fish.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Goshen, OH

I always love me some Swedish fish, they are so could how could someone complain about candy
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
Barberton, OH

My kids love Swedish fish! I don't mind them but I prefer the small ones verses the big ones
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?