Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
Tucson, AZ

It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK

One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Ottawa

Swedish fish aware my favorite gummies! They have a great flavor and aren't too chewy!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.

These are such a yummy treat. This is what my boys love to bring with us to see movies!!
Daniela G.
Daniela G.

These gummies are so good. But they get stuck to your teeth but it pretty much worth it.
Acacia F.
Acacia F.
Statesboro , GA

This is my favorite candy I eat at least a pack per day. These are literally my addiction
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME

What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

My favorite candy. So good. Big bag. You can share or keep it all for yourself! Best bag
Mimi C.
Mimi C.
Saint Louis, MO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEEDISH FISH!!! AHHHHHH THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD LOL!
Shilo K.
Shilo K.

I have loved these ever since I was a little kid. They are sweet and chewy and delicious
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now