The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish and it's unique candy flavor! They're always soft, chewy, and enjoyable.
Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
My mom's favorite. She gets so happy when yiu give them to her. I have to say they are pretty good
This bag is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. It has a nice re-sealable bag to keep the candy fresh!
I didn't even realize how much i liked swedish fish until i tried them again for the first time in years. I became obsessed and this was the only thing i had a sweet tooth for for almost a year!
I keep a bag of these at my house when I get that sweet thooth they satisfy it
It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish candy, I can't help but eat the whole bag if you let me, they don't have a lot of sugar and they taste great....
I love how chewy they are! Also they aren't too sweet but are still sweet! They are yummy! My favorite snack:)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos