BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Keana B.
I love Swedish Fish--they are one of my favorite snacks of all time! Whenever I eat them, I remember the whole humane idea in Ramona and Beezus, by eating the head off first before the body!
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
I've never used these cups but I do love Swedish fish!! Used to eat so many of these as a kid. What a great gummy snack! Also I love cherry flavor so that might be why I love them so much!
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I am never hooked on the first bite of these candies. Once I have one I think they taste to waxy, but after I have another it's like a mini addiction. They taste delicious after the first one.
Unyque C.
The taste or flavor I should say is okay,but I never have been a fan of Swedish fish, there just to hard of a chewy gummy,which makes it hard to enjoy.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved these as a child. still love them today. great candy to pass time with or watch a movie with. my favorite way to eat them is by letting them melt in my mouth. they are also not to sweet
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Sweedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. They satisfy your hunger every time. This value size bag is really cheap compared to the price of a small travel pack. You can usually find them for around $5
Morgan B.
Tracy, Ca
To me, these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They never come out misshapen. The amount of candy in the bag is always fair. The only downside is that they really stick to your teeth and turn your mouth red.
Kiana Q.
West Haven, CT
Sheridan fish will never not be good. They have a classic flavor and are very chewy. They seem hard on the outside but are gummy once you get chewing.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
Every time I go to the movie theater, I have to bring some Swedish Fish with me! These are some of my favorite gummy candies! They have a great, chewy consistency that isn't too sticky.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA
I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?