Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This are not good to me at all. Taste like plastic in my opinion. I know they sell them at my local Dollar Tree, I guess there ok for the price though
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Dunkirk, NY
There is no replacement for these. Store brands and other brands cannot compare to Swedish Fish. Huge bag at Walmart is less than $5. A favorite of kids and adults.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Such a yummy yummy candy. No smell, which I prefer. Not too much of a taste, which i like because it doesn't make my stomach hurt. They are very affordable, you can find at drugstores and dollar stores.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Yum yum these are the perfect sweet treat! Just because they were red I would never eat them, then a few years ago I tried one of a friends and ate the whole bag!
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Most people dont like Swedish fish, but I absolutely love them and have a huge weak spot for them. As in if I pass them by in the store they will go in my cart...
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pensacola, FL
This candy is okay, but it's lacking in flavor. I bought these at a local conscience store per request of my best friend. His favorite, but not mine.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fish shaped gummies. They are very good and their flavor is good as well. I like the shape of it and it is of good value, not too pricey either.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Glendale, AZ
Swedish Fish are the best candy AND snack you could ask for! They are sweet (but not to sweet) so they hit that sweet tooth AND they are fat free! So when you want something to munch on they are perfect with no guilt! We buy them in POUNDS, WEEKLY in my house! :) <3===
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
tunnel hill, GA
Love swedish fish always have. The only down fall is probably the chewy and stickyness of it so be careful if you have bad teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?