Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

These are my favorite candies ever. I can easily consume an entire bag! Highly recommend.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I used to eat these all the time when I was younger definitely one of my favorite candies
Brice W.
Brice W.
Magnolia, NJ

Best candy for a sweat tooth and they definitely are something the hole family will enjoy
Daniel  S.
Daniel S.

Once you eat one you just can't stop I find these candies to be so addicting. I love them
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Covington, GA

This is a classic for me. The flavor seems like a strawberry flavor. It is a great snack.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Columbia, MD

Swedish fish is my favorite candy. It is also vegan for those that follow that lifestyle.
Avery N.
Avery N.
Jackson, MS

Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI

If you're feeling gummy, you're feeling Swedish fish. Always delicious and a joy to eat.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Ottawa

Swedish fish aware my favorite gummies! They have a great flavor and aren't too chewy!
Megan A.
Megan A.

I love these. I could eat a whole bag on a day. We get them every time we watch a movie!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now