Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Joan L.
Joan L.

Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

I like them,they are sweet and chewy,i would recommend them!they would be a good treat!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO

I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY

My favorite candy of all time! Perfect texture, delicious lingonberry flavor. The best!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX

Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Yummy!! These are SOO good!! Love the chewy texture! One of my favorite candies by far!
Kailyn H.
Kailyn H.
Georgetown, TX

My favorite. definitely a go to before games, having a bad day, ANYTHING. I love these!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH

These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now