22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Perfect for snacking at the movies especially if you are into sweeter types of candy like myself. Also great for if you have that sweet tooth:)
I'll always be a kid at heart with the sweedish fish!! They taste great and are one of the only gummy candies I can still eat with my dentures.
The chewy texture is soft and perfectly chewy.The sweetness is perfect and the candy doesn't get stuck in between teeth like most chewy candies
These fish taste great, it's like a cherry/strawberry taste to them. The only thing, I don't like about them is that they get stuck in my teeth
yum yum yummmmmmmm! this are one of my favorite candies, I don't buy sweets very often but when I do i definitely need swedish fish in my life
These are my favorite go to candy I love that they come in jelly bean form and that they have a pack that has blue, green, and yellow fishes.
Soooooooooo good. So sweet, so chewy, so stuck in your teeth, cavity promoting deliciousness. These are one of my favorite go-to candies.
My FAVORITE candy ever. These are fantastic, little gifts from the Sweet Tooth Gods above. And besides them being so tasty, they are fat free!
I love Swedish fish. They have a very distinct flavor that only they can satisfy. When I was pregnant with my daughter I ate so many of these.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos