Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara K.
Sara K.

These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC

My #1 go to with candy. They're so good and you get so many. I go through these bags so fast
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Goshen, OH

I always love me some Swedish fish, they are so could how could someone complain about candy
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Between my husband and kids I can not keep a bag of Swedish fish in my house they love them.
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
Barberton, OH

My kids love Swedish fish! I don't mind them but I prefer the small ones verses the big ones
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA

I love Swedish fish and it's unique candy flavor! They're always soft, chewy, and enjoyable.
savannah c.
savannah c.
Toledo, OH

I freaking love swedish fish! beside kit kat and twix this is my davorite candy of all time!
Camille P.
Camille P.
Saint George, UT

Taste great my husband and kid love these candies. Their sweet and fruity at the same time!!
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Harrodsburg, Ky

Amazing treat. Different than your average candy. Great flavor and not overwhelmingly sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?