Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Swedish fish are amazing. The only downside to them is that they get stuck in your teeth.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ

This chewy soft candy taste really good in the summer because they remind me of the beach
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Montclair, CA

Love these. One of my favorite treats for the movie theatre. I always buy these at Target
Pada T.
Pada T.
Fairview, MO

Infreakin love Swedish fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regan G.
Regan G.

Awesome snacks. I use them as stocking stuffers during Christmas. There also taste great.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I used to eat these all the time when I was younger definitely one of my favorite candies
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Port Reading, NJ

My favorite candy in the world. Perfect flavor and texture that I love having as a treat!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID

Love this big bag of Swedish Fish. Great snack. They seem to be always so soft and fresh!
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Lancaster, NY

Swedish fish are awesome, and I have always liked them. They are one of my go to gummies.
Nichelle T.
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , Md

I love these. Just can't eat to many of these to much sugar. Great taste and decent price
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now