BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
If you are looking for an awesome candy to snack on, swedish fish are wonderful. I love how chewy they are and the flavor is seriously mouthwatering. There will be none left once I open the bag!
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
This is a candy that I had to learn to like. As an adult I've had a much easier time swallowing these than I did as a child... Let me tell you though, Swedish Fish are now one of my favorites!
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Caitlin S.
Bethany, LA
These were one of my least favorite candies when I was a kid, and this view hasn't changed. I didn't enjoy the flavor, and the texture was awful! They stick to your teeth and build up a layer of gummy material that won't budge.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
Yum! My favorite non-chocolate snack! Love the flavor, the texture, the smell of Swedish fish! They are perfect to grab a little handful of sprinkle onto your chocolate ice cream. These are not overly hard like most gummy bears.
Brittany H.
How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
We bought these to use in our water themed snack for school and the kids loved them. They dug all of the fish out of the Jell-O and whipped cream. They were a huge hit!
Susannah Y.
Forest Park, IL
Um YEAH! Swedish Fish takes me back to being a kid and buying them at the counter for a penny each - those days are gone. However the taste is still there! These are one of the best old time candies that are still around.
Taylor A.
North Pole, AK
Okay so I brought a bag this size out to a party one night and believe me this is how to make friends at a party. Bring huge bag of candy and share with drunk people.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?