Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Shelby H.
Shelby H.

Such a classic and fruity treat. So chewy and well, addictive. I love them and recommend
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia, PA

Ive loved Swedish fish since a child. It's my favorite candy and ritas water ice flavor.
kate h.
kate h.

I've noticed lately that these are getting harder and harder. I miss the soft chewy ones
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX

I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI

If you're feeling gummy, you're feeling Swedish fish. Always delicious and a joy to eat.
Ali R.
Ali R.
Freehold, NJ

So good perfect snacking candy! Love the flavor and the size. Cannot go wrong with this!
Kendee S.
Kendee S.

Mm! These Swedish fish are sooo good! My favorite! My favorite candy. They are so yummy!
Acacia F.
Acacia F.
Statesboro , GA

This is my favorite candy I eat at least a pack per day. These are literally my addiction
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

Favorite gummy candy! They taste amazing. I would eat these everyday all day if I could.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Merrick, NY

Classic candy. Can't go to the movies without a pack of Swedish fish! Its my go to candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now