The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of the best candies out there super easy to get a hold of not that expensive I probably snack on a few once a week
I am absolutely OBSESSED with this candy! Sometimes the only thing I want is this candy! It has an amazing taste also.
This is just a good candy. Reminds me of being little. I don't know what else to say about it other than its awesome!!
I like to nibble them one by one and savore them so I don't look greedy. I prefer the reds over the multicolored ones.
I brought a bunch of 3 pound bags of these to camp last year and I was a fan favourite. I love these so much, so chewy
Freaking delicious and a great snack for movie night with the little ones too. Reasonable price for the amount in the bag.
I'm not sure why, but I have never been a big fan of these gummy fish candies! To top it off, Rita's Italian Ice goes and makes a swedish fish flavor ice... ugh. The taste just isn't for me.
My guilty pleasure! So delicious! I am weird and like to leave the package open so they get a tiny bit stale. So good!
These are the best candies for when you're traveling or whenever, they're not like other candies but they're sweet enough that most people like them
I am writing this review on behalf of my son who absolutely loves these candies so much his nana bought him the family size bag.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos