22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

Buy on Walmart*
One of my favorite....so good, chewy sweet little fish. I love the red fish...This big bag is a great value. I eat these a few times a month. I would recommend these to everyone. A good treat to try every now and then. Be aware...they are addicting.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my absolute favorite candy! I love how chewy they are and the flavor they have is just perfect. Any terrible day can be fixed with a bag of Swedish Fish. This is a treat for me as I don't eat sweets regularly, but I definitely make it count!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
starr l.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
All gummies are delish! i love eating them in threes. my lucky number. always fun to munch on day or night. even more fun as a midnight snack or midnight movie. easily found at drugstores and markets. highly recommended for those with sweet tooths!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
I LOVE the flavor of swedish fish. They're cheap and delicious, and I love that they're fat free. My only complaint is that they get stuck in my teeth super easily. But I would still definitely recommend them, they're delicious and worth the money!
Ali L.
Ali L.
YUM! If you like the red sour patch kids best, you'll love these! They taste just like sour patch kids once you've eaten off all of the sour part! They're so sweet, chewy, and delicious. I love the flavor that they have and how cheap they are, too!
Amy E.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
Who DOESN'T love Swedish Fish? These little fish are so delicious, you can't just eat one (or ten!) They are small, chewy, gummy, and oh-so delicious. They have a great cherry flavor and have been a favorite candy of mine since I was a small child.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm a huge fan for fruity flavored candy. Swedish fish are not bad at all. They just have no comparison to other fruity candies that are so much better. I guess I would say the flavor is a little bland. They definitely can make the flavor pop more.
Rona S.
Rona S.
new york , ny
I forgot how good these were until my international friend came to visit and bought them everyday. The flavor is tasty but its not my favorite gummy candy so I would eat it every time its in front of me but I probably wouldn't buy this over others.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
These aren't my favorite chewy candy but they are very nostalgic for me because my first grade teacher always gave us this as a treat. Every once in a while I'll get a small bag and it takes me back. She always said it'll help an upset stomach. Lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?