Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Catonsville , MD
Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Phoenix
Love that these are one of the vegan candies available at most stores. They're the perfect amount of chewy and sweet!! It is always impossible for me to find a good candy without reading the ingredients... But I no longer do so as these are my go to!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
May 16, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candy for me when I'm looking for something that is just a sweet treat. I feel like they aren't overly sweet to the point where they make you feel sick to your stomach, they just have a really nice balanced flavor.
Candace J.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
Love Swedish fish an easy candy to share because they don't get all sticky or messy, but if you don't like candy or the flavor of swedish fish then I guess you might not like these. I would recommend these to anyone if you haven't already tried them
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL
May 25, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish fish are my favorite candy! They are sooo underrated. They're sweet, but not too sweet and I usually hate chewy candy because I find it gets stuck in my teeth, but not these! The taste is classic and delicious- you can't go wrong with these!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my absolute favorite candy! I love how chewy they are and the flavor they have is just perfect. Any terrible day can be fixed with a bag of Swedish Fish. This is a treat for me as I don't eat sweets regularly, but I definitely make it count!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
These candy fish are so addictive and good. But be aware: they will make you go to the bathroom if you eat too many. That's the only downside. The other issue is that you basically eat the whole bag before you know it then are in the bathroom a lot.
One of my favorite....so good, chewy sweet little fish. I love the red fish...This big bag is a great value. I eat these a few times a month. I would recommend these to everyone. A good treat to try every now and then. Be aware...they are addicting.
Erin K.
Erin K.
The sweet gummy flavor of Swedish Fish are a welcome treat whenever I go to the movie theater. A distinctly cherry flavor, I eat them often, as I love cherry flavoring. They are a good value, and can be found at basically any store that sells candy.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?