Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Diane Z.
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA

This is one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and texture of these. They are very affordable and come in a variety of packaging choices depending on your needs - I love the big bag so I have them at the ready to nibble on. Low calorie and delicious!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi

I love these swedish fish. I had them all the time as a kid and still have them as often as i can as an adult. They are nice and chewy, great fruity flavor but not too much flavor. I can't eat just one! At always every store and gas station and always cheap
Amy C.
Amy C.

What a classic candy! I enjoy these at the movie theatre when I'm out to see a new movie. I even buy them in the store if we're planning on having a family movie night at home. They're so delicious. Bonus: I found Swedish Fish flavored gum at the store too!
Christie T.
Christie T.

I think that swedish fish are for some people and not for others in my house no one likes them they have a funky taste they price is not to bad i would say to try them to see if you like them they are just not something my family likes the fish design
Nicole L.

These are a staple in my house since my son loves them so much. I usually have a ziplock bag with a few of them in my purse to give to him in the car when he gets cranky. Long lasting with a sweet flavor in a cute fish shape. Perfect to make the kids happy!
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Leon, WV

Addicted is like the number one word to describe these they are so delicious and can I mention really cute cause they are little fishes and they would be perfect for like a party in the summer or if your theme is fishing or something so cute and taste great
Milwaukee, WI

Best $5 I've spent in awhile. This bag lasts forever. I got it at pick'n'save a couple weeks ago and I still have it. Even when sharing with friends it lasts much longer than any other bag of candy. They do get a little bit stale tasting but still worth it.
Amaz V.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL

This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Chicago, Illinois

Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
Windy S.
Windy S.

When I tell you that I am a major feen for Swedish Fish I am!!! I love this candy! It's like my favorite candy to eat. Never disappoints. It's not hard, it's not too soft, it's just right. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before what are you waiting for!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now