22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love to take this candy to the movies!! They are sweet and gummy!!! It's a classic snack that's been around for years!! You can buy this candy about anywhere!! It's a great value. My kids enjoy as well!! Of course this is a repurchase worthy!!
adina s.
adina s.
Richmond, TX
Swedish Fish are my guilty pleasure. I used to think they were good for me... I was wrong. I buy them by the handful at Five Below and try not to eat all of the bags at once. They remind me of my childhood and make my day just a little better.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I can't say enough good things about Swedish Fish. I get these at least once a year and always enjoy the experience. They're delicious, inexpensive, and make a good treat every now and again. If you like gummy candy, you'd probably like these!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I love the tangy fruity flavor of these candies. They always bring a smile to me face! Not to expensive for the value. I haven't tasted anything like them before. You can buy them almost anywhere they sale candy, super makers to gas stations.
Lian D.
Lian D.
Satisfies fruity, gummy cravings without being overly sweet. The flavor is subtle and the gummies don't stick to your teeth. Since I love cherry flavoring, it's nice to have a whole bag of just cherry gummies that have just the right texture.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
This is my top craved gummy snack. I'll go through period's of time where all I want to eat is swedish fish. They remind me of my mom because we used to eat them all the time when I was little. I'd definitely recommend swedish fish to anyone!
Kady l.
Kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX
My favorite candy! Really sweet and easy to chew. However they are tacky and can get stuck very easily. Very affordable and easy to find in any store. Definitely a sweet surprise after a long day! Would definitely give to any friend as a gift
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Yeah!!! This is my absolute favorite, go-to candy. Great value at BJ's by the box! I have to control myself while watching a good movie. Great flavor, doesn't stick to my teeth like most jelly candies and is definitely worth every repurchase.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loveee Swedish fish! My dad used the buy the pound bags of them and I spent basically the whole summer eating Swedish fish. I can't describe the flavor of them, but definitely of the licorice type! Recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?