Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bint A.
Bint A.

Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine. I don't know if it's the shape or the flavor but it's just so fun to eat them. They have a slight fruit taste but words can't really describe what they taste like. I definitely recommend them as a gummy snack.
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.

This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY

This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Who doesn't like Swedish Fish!? I've been eating these for quite a while. They are good alone, sometimes we'll take them on trips, etc. and they are also good in drinks such as a fish bowl. They keep for awhile and are a staple treat! Definitely worth trying!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN

Omnomnoms. One of my favorite candies. Always best fresh, otherwise they become hard. Nice and chewy with a big flavor. Can buy almost anywhere which is nice when you have a craving for them. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet, chewy treat.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH

This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH

My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cheviot, OH

These are my husbands absolute favorite candy. He likes to leave them open and let them go a little stale and then he'll eat pretty much an entire bag. I think they're a little too chewy to start with, but they are a fun little snack!! Swedish Fish
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Now we are talking about classic that never went out of style. I been loving Swedish fish candies since I was a little girl they bring back great memories of running to the store wit and buying a bag full. So tasty chewy and soft you can never just have one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?