Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX

I love these little fish! They ate kinda wierd but I think that's one of the reason why I like them. They are chewy red gummie fish, but the outside isn't sticky! They have a unique fruit flavors that I like as well. They are fun to eat and very addicting!
Cass L.
Cass L.

Swedish fish were always my favorite candy when I was young but they are not as good as I remember them. They have a plastic like texture and are not good. I wouldn't buy them again. They have definitely changed over the years just like many other candies.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC

YUM... my favorite gummy candy by far. I love chilling them in the fridge and then that makes them more like a hard candy and then I can savor them just a little bit longer. I also like that they have a very mild flavor as well. Nothing too fruity or sour!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Albany, MS

Swedish fish are a movie candy favorite for my husband and me. They are affordable, and great with a bag of popcorn. However, they are only available in that one flavor (raspberry) but when you buy them at Walmart in the .98 cent section the can't be beat!
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA

Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Sewell, NJ

I LOVE my swedish fish! Sooooo delicious AND fat free. I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth and Swedish fish never fail to satisfy my cravings. I prefer this snack over other chewy candies because they are fat free. I highly recommend this snack to others!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Columbus

Best thing to give a toddler easy too eat. Great flavors too I would give them a five star. Plus a lot comes in a little bag. I at least eat them 2 to 3 times a week. Flavor does last long too. Also love the fish shapes too. I would tell others to try them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now