Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Karla H.
Karla H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good snaks for my girlsss my oldest love them ♡♡♡ shell eat the all bag so i have to hide itttt from her ♡♡♡ ella le gusta muchooo
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Milton, FL
I loved these little red fish all through school and now my daughter enjoys them. They make a great potty training reward. They can be pretty chewy, but that's expected with all gummies.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I love that these are a fat free snack but I think I may eaten to many once because I hardly eat them as much. They can be addicting though so don't be surprised if you go through the whole package in one sitting :)
Mantel A.
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
Number one candy! Every time I get Swedish fish they bring me back to my childhood. This is the only brand that I am aware of. Great price,great taste
Amy M.
Amy M.
Anaheim, CA
There not my favorite but there a good snack for the movies, just hungry, or anything really. There very cheap and can find them in any near by store.
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
I ate these before im not a real candy person unless its chocolate.i think theyre ok though they are just like gummy bears but more of a mouthful lol.
Jess P.
Jess P.
SANTA ANA, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This are not good to me at all. Taste like plastic in my opinion. I know they sell them at my local Dollar Tree, I guess there ok for the price though
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Dunkirk, NY
There is no replacement for these. Store brands and other brands cannot compare to Swedish Fish. Huge bag at Walmart is less than $5. A favorite of kids and adults.
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Washington, DC
Whats not to love! I have never had a bad batch they are addictive too! Not overally sweet, it is a bit annoying when it gets stuck in your gums but not horrible!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?