Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Holli K.
Holli K.
Joliet, IL

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Minot, ND

These are my boyfriend and daughters absolute favorite candy! I'd recommend them to anyone
Breanna D.
Breanna D.

I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
KATHRYN R.
KATHRYN R.
Elgin, IL

Love these! How can something taste so good and be fat free? Who knows, but I'm lovin' it!
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
April P.
April P.

Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
abby m.
abby m.
Orlando, FL

Super chewy , filled with flavor , tasty , yummy gummy candy ! i love itttttttttttt!!!!!!!
Ale R.
Ale R.
Baldwin Park, CA

Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN

This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Roselle, IL

I love Swedish Fish. They have such a unique gummy flavor compared to regular gummy bears.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now