The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,421 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Best candy ever! Has a sweet taste but not TOO sweet and the artificial flavoring isn't over powering either! Highly recommend it!
Best movie theater snack or plane snack ever. Not too sugary. Easy to chew and how can it not be fun when they're shaped like fish!
One of my favorite candies of all time! Sweedish fish are the perfect sweet treat for whatever kind of food-mood that I may be in.
This is a candy a lot of people don't really like and I don't know why. I personally can't eat a whole bag but i enjoy them a lot.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candy! They are the perfect mix of chewy and fruity and no off brand compares in my opinion.
Swedish fish are so delicious and easy to grab as a quick pick-me-up in the middle of the day. Great flavor and not overly sugary!
These bring back so many awesome memories for me from high school. A teacher used to give them our every friday for "fish fridays".
Always a delicious sweet treat to have! Definitely one of my favorites and I try to have some handy for when I want something sweet
Favorite candy I've loved these for years. The big bag is my favorite I buy them at a whole sale store. Reasonable price. So yummy
At events, I usually put out a bowl of Swedish fish and they’re rather quickly consumed, so it’s fair to say that they’re popular.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos