Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hudson, FL

I love these snacks. Great for eating while playing games and spending time with family.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Union, NJ

Soo yummie I love them.. I have a major sweet tooth for them I can eat them all the time
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

Favorite gummy candy! They taste amazing. I would eat these everyday all day if I could.
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
Tucson, AZ

It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Joan L.
Joan L.

Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

I do not eat seafood but I can eat these little red soft chewy gummy fish all day long.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA

The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA

LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

I like them,they are sweet and chewy,i would recommend them!they would be a good treat!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now