Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara B.
Sara B.

I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish are a classic candy that my Grandma always had laying out in her house for us ..
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I got a huge bag from SAMs club and so glad I did. Me and the kids couldn't stop eating them.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Fancy Gap, VA

My youngest son just loves these Swedish fish. If he could eat these for every meal he would.
Zaira V.
Zaira V.

Amazingly good , i love a gummy candies but these are on the top list followed by gummy bears
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

Chewy, sweet goodness. Be careful if you have dental work as these are very chewy. Addicting!
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I just finished a bag of these I buy them all the time for my whole family they are the best!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA

This candy is pretty basic, but it's perfect for making fun signature drinks. Like fishbowls!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now