22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
yum yum yummmmmmmm! this are one of my favorite candies, I don't buy sweets very often but when I do i definitely need swedish fish in my life
What can you say about Swedish Fish? A classic candy. Always great in a pinch if you're hungry or just have a craving for something sweet. Yum!
I loveee Swedish Fish!! When I was younger I would go to the movie and always get a box of them. They are in my favorite chewy candies to eat.
Swedish Fish are AMAZING. plus they don't have any gelatin in them like most gummy candy has, so it's great for vegetarian and vegan consumers.
By far the most addicting candy. It is a little annoying having to pick some of the remainder out of your teeth. Soft , chewy delicious fish !
They are not too soft and not too hard. It's also not too sweet. I could go through an entire pack in one sitting like its a small bag of chips
Soft and chewy sweet cherry candy!!! This is a childhood favorite of mine. These are delicious and once you start eating them its hard to stop.
These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
I'm not much of a candy person, but occasionally if Swedish Fish are around me, I WILL eat them. They have the perfect soft and chewy texture!
Sweedish fish are my favorite candy. I'm currently eating some and I can't stop, won't stop. They are chewy, sweet, and delectable. YUMMMMM
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos