Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Abby M.
Abby M.

Great value pack, normally pick this up at SAMs club. It is a very large amount for the price
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I got a huge bag from SAMs club and so glad I did. Me and the kids couldn't stop eating them.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

I don't know what it is about Swedish fish. But their flavor is so good. I love them so much.
Janell W.
Janell W.
Oakley, Ca

These are okay. It's cool that they are fish... but to me they taste like red food coloring.
Erika  .
Erika .

Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
North Carolina / California

classic candy. reminds me of childhood. bought at the dollar store! cheap and never gets old
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lake Park, GA

Swedish fish.... So so so yummy I could eat a whole bag in one time, they are the best ever.
Page H.
Page H.
Lexington, KY

Swedish fish are delicious! They are affordable and not high in fat. I buy them at Walgreens
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Frankfort, NY

We locw rhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?