The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,335 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies to get at the movies. I always thought the little fish shape was cute. Always a good flavor.
Classic classic classic. I LOVE Swedish fish. I eat them whenever I can. They have the boxes for $.88 at Walmart, i stock up every time lol
Once you start snacking on these it is very hard to stop. The texture and taste is amazing. Always have these when I'm on the go.
Can't ever go wrong with Swedish fish, definitely a classic. Always the same texture and flavor, cheap and always a must when I go to IKEA!
They were always one of my moms favorite. One day I tried one and well the rest is history! Top 5 movie theatre snacks!
When I was younger I used to buy bags and bags of these when they cost of a penny does it say it doesn't matter how much it cause I still love the fresh taste and it's a must have especially when I was pregnant this was my crave
One of my favorite candies. Such a classic. Taste is spot on. They get stuck in ur teeth but what gummy candy doesn't!!
THESE ARE THE BOMB DOT COM!!!! Literally never a bad choice to get while in line at Walmart target Walgreens anywhere!!
Swedish fish are my absolute go to when I'm craving sugar. They have a very distinct flavor very unique to them. The texture of these is not like most gummy candy but more reminiscent to licorice. And fun fact: they are vegan!
My favorite snack. I like to keep in my car for a little pick me up. Sometimes hide them from my husband because they are his favorite too.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos