BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC
Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
Daniela R.
Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
Sana Z.
One of my favorite snacks! It's not so chewy which is great because usually other jellies get stuck on your teeth. It has the perfect sweetness and taste
kayla h.
Rumford, ME
I always enjoy eating these. It's not something I eat very often but when I do yumm! They just taste really good sticking to your teeth and all! I usually buy them at the movie theater as a treat!
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
Megan J.
Westminster, MD
Swedish fish are so amazing! I can never get enough of their chewy sweetness. The only downside is when they get stuck in your teeth, but it's not that big of a deal because they are still so good.
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA
I've loved these candies since i can remember. When i found the bag of all reds I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So Gummy and So much Flavor. The Swedish Fisherman have something here!!! Your cavities will be Thanking you.
Emily S.
Livonia, MI
My go to chewy candy. I love the small red ones. The larger sweedish fish are go to my I prefer the small red ones. I am a coach and I give these out to my kids every once in a while as "fish food"
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
Those little red fish. They are addicting. I love them. Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting. While watching a movie. Probably a Marvel one.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?