The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
One of my favorite snacks! It's not so chewy which is great because usually other jellies get stuck on your teeth. It has the perfect sweetness and taste
I always enjoy eating these. It's not something I eat very often but when I do yumm! They just taste really good sticking to your teeth and all! I usually buy them at the movie theater as a treat!
I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
Swedish fish are so amazing! I can never get enough of their chewy sweetness. The only downside is when they get stuck in your teeth, but it's not that big of a deal because they are still so good.
I've loved these candies since i can remember. When i found the bag of all reds I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So Gummy and So much Flavor. The Swedish Fisherman have something here!!! Your cavities will be Thanking you.
My go to chewy candy. I love the small red ones. The larger sweedish fish are go to my I prefer the small red ones. I am a coach and I give these out to my kids every once in a while as "fish food"
Those little red fish. They are addicting. I love them. Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting. While watching a movie. Probably a Marvel one.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos