Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Burbank, CA

We buy this big bag for work and everyone loves it!! So chewy and sweet! Not too sugary.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Sam D.
Sam D.

Unhealthy, but delicious candy, gone in a second, sometimes taste slightly stale, though
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Merrick, NY

Classic candy. Can't go to the movies without a pack of Swedish fish! Its my go to candy
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA

I always have these in my house because I have an insane sweet tooth, these are so good.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia, PA

Ive loved Swedish fish since a child. It's my favorite candy and ritas water ice flavor.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY

Such a yummy candy that I love to eat at the movies and everywhere else. One of the best
Daniela G.
Daniela G.

These gummies are so good. But they get stuck to your teeth but it pretty much worth it.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.

These are such a yummy treat. This is what my boys love to bring with us to see movies!!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Islip Terrace, NY

My favorite candy. Love that they're the softer type of chewy candies and delicious !!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now