Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Loren G.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Swedish fist are my favorite sweet candy! They melt in my mouth and once I start eating them I can't stop! I love the softness of them. They have such a good flavor! I recommend
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Junction City, KS
The fish are one of my all-time favorites! My favorite part is how theres somewhat of a sugary crust outer layer and then the smoother center. Texture heaven!
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Swedish fish are a very great gummy and the texture balances with the small size of each individual gummy. They're slowly just now growing and you should help that, I recommend trying some if you haven't.
Mckenzie W.
Mckenzie W.
I always buy in bundle! love Swedish fish. i can eat a whole pack in one sitting. i bought it at Walmart and at Safeway once. I love that It is a sweet gummy.
Bryn H.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Swedish fish are my family's all time favorite sweet snack. The are so sweet and chewy. Did I mention they are CHEAP?! You can literally purchase them in any store you walk into!
Holly S.
Holly S.
This is mine and my sons go to snack at the movies or anytime he wants a special treat. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and I'm not ashamed of it! Haha
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Delicious addiction!!! Chewy, not hard, not too sticky. I love buying these in bulk from Sam's Club. Grew up eating these, now my children enjoy them. We don't buy candy too often, but when we do these are at the top of the request list.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
High Springs, FL
I absolutely love sweetish fish. This is probably one of my most favorite candies. Sometimes they can get stuck on your teeth but they are totally worth it!!
Corey D.
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
Swedish Fish Soft and Chewy Candy - 8 oz are my nephews absolute favorite candy and it ranks pretty highly with me too! No other soft candy beats them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?