The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,947 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candies out there. I love tge flavor and I love using them for snacks at ocean themed parties.
Yoo I love these even though there all the same kind I never get tired of these I can't explain the taste. But these taste good.
Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
I didn't think i would like swedish fish candy but i actually love it. I like that they are not as sweet as other gummy candies out there.
This candy is okay, not my favorite. They have a good taste but are super chewy. They get stuck in my teeth, which I'm not a fan of.
i am in love with this candy it is so good and tasty! it's one of my favorite candys!! if you're into fruity sugary candy this is for you!
Once I tried Swedish fish for the first time, I got hooked on it! Chewy and delicious and great for satisfying my sugar cravings
Favorite gummy snack of all time. They taste really good and they are easy to eat. Though, sometimes they get stuck in my teeth.
Swedish fish are just Yum! They are a perfect soft chew for my sweet tooth. I love their flavor when I want a quick tasty snack.
I love these so much, the flavor is so good the only negative is how it sticks to my teeth. The red ones have always been my fav
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos