Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI

Yummy yummy yummy!! My kids and my husbands favorite treat!! Brings back so many memories
Rudy R.
Rudy R.
Visalia, CA

Heck yeah these are the best!! I could eat these everyday. Everyone needs to try these...
Tj V.
Tj V.
Salt Lake City, UT

Great candy to have when i am wanting something really sweet. It is a great one to share.
Brice W.
Brice W.
Magnolia, NJ

Best candy for a sweat tooth and they definitely are something the hole family will enjoy
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID

Love this big bag of Swedish Fish. Great snack. They seem to be always so soft and fresh!
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love sweedish fish candies! This huge bag comes in handy because your able to resell it
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood, TN

These are so addictive. I love Swedish Fish and like that I can buy them almost anywhere.
Karley G.
Karley G.
East Lansing, MI

Love Swedish fish! What a great candy, could eat this bag in a very short amount of time!
Shanti P.
Shanti P.
La Grange, IL

I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
Asha B.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA

I love love LOVE Swedish fish ! One of my favorite candies . It has such a unique taste .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now