Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Pada T.
Pada T.
Fairview, MO

Infreakin love Swedish fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ

Great for movie night and the flavor is good I can get these for a $1 at my local walmart
Tj V.
Tj V.
Salt Lake City, UT

Great candy to have when i am wanting something really sweet. It is a great one to share.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Indian Land, SC

So dee-lish. I love these small fish - they're soft and chewy, with a cherry-like flavor.
Rudy R.
Rudy R.
Visalia, CA

Heck yeah these are the best!! I could eat these everyday. Everyone needs to try these...
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

Swedish fish are my personal favorite go to gummy candy snack they get eaten way to fast
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.

Perfect size! Great chewy texture love that they sell bags with just the red Swedish fish
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Swedish fish are my favorite non-chocolate snack! I love Swedish fish on long road trips.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI

Yummy yummy yummy!! My kids and my husbands favorite treat!! Brings back so many memories
Sookie C.
Sookie C.

I love it! It's chewy but not too much, it can be too sweet when you eat a lot at a time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now