Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Casey A.
Casey A.
Swedish fish are really good and at times I can't stop craving them. I think they would have a hit if they could come up with multiple flavors. It's still a classic snack though. Sometimes you're just in the mood for that taste.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't really enjoy these candies. They didn't have much flavor at all to me and they were pretty hard for a chewy candy. Price is okay, but not the product.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Our entire family loves Swedish fish. They are always soft and enjoyable to eat. I would definitely buy these. Swedish are always fresh. They are an inexpensive sweet.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Hands down the best candy ever! Sweetish fish have always been my go to candy! I'm the girl who runs to Walmart and get the big 1 pound bag lol! Love me some sweetish fish!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Gainesville, FL
These are my all-time favorite candy. With any celebration, someone gets me a bag of Swedish fish and I finish it in a day. They're so easy to eat and they're not too sticky. They're also the only vegan gummies worth eating
Mai Yer V.
Mai Yer V.
Schofield, WI
Fun and tasty! Even though they get stuck in my teeth, I still enjoy them now and then. I don't know if there are other flavors, but I would love it if they did! You can find these anywhere and are super affordable. Recommend for gummy lovers!
Ali J.
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I love Swedish fish! They have a delicious bright tangy flavor. They're chewy without being too hard on the teeth. They're just plain fun and delicious!
NeKeyia M.
NeKeyia M.
I love these fish..
. This is my go to snack everyday.. I am not big on a lot of candy but these I enjoy. I keep them in stock from bags to individuals.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really don't like Swedish fish, I don't even know what it is about them but I don't think I've ever liked them. I don't like the flavor for some reason.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
Swedish Fish are hands down favorite candy. Simple, sweet, and satisfying. I tend to buy them in bulk so that they are always on hand for movie nights and lunch boxes!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?