Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Francie P.
Francie P.
Albuquerque, NM

I love this snack. Red jellied fish. Sweet and chewy. Another great snack at the movies.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , Ca

Sooo good!! Love these candies! I would definitely reccomend these to anyone!! Love them
kate h.
kate h.

I've noticed lately that these are getting harder and harder. I miss the soft chewy ones
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
Morganton , Nc

Classic and still awesome! wonderful classic sweet taste. I would recommend this product.
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX

Swedish fish is a candy I'll never get tired of eating. I like how they're not too sweet
Vymarys D.
Vymarys D.
Orlando, FL

I love their flavor and their color. It is hard to stop eating them once I open the bag.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

Favorite gummy candy! They taste amazing. I would eat these everyday all day if I could.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.

Such a classic and fruity treat. So chewy and well, addictive. I love them and recommend
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Islip Terrace, NY

My favorite candy. Love that they're the softer type of chewy candies and delicious !!!!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Mohnton, PA

Actually a must have love them so much I have the variety pack now and it's almost gone.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now