BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Katie C.
I love Swedish fish! Soft, gummy candy with a great flavor. I like it much better than snacking on chocolate. Love to keep a large bag of swedish fish around and grab a handful every so often. Good studying snack if you want junk food.
Sara B.
New Castle, PA
One of my all time favorite snacks/candies! They are neck in neck with Sour Patch Kids for me! They taste great and are a perfect addition for a movie. Just be careful of them sticking in your teeth!
Danielle D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Swedish fish are always a great snack, especially if you need a little sugary snack to keep in your purse. I eat them about once or twice a month. Flavor is good. Spend the money on this brand versus the "generic". It's worth it.
Chelsea W.
Snowflake, AZ
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They are so delicious, and there's not too many in the small packages, so you won't feel guilty after eating them. They are also very cute for baking!
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Definitely my favorite chewy candy. I normally shove a hand full in my mouth at a time. They are he perfect amount of sweet and they also bring me back to when I was a kid
Kath T.
Brooklyn, WI
Swedish fish have been around a long time, but a recent surge in availability prompted me to buy a bag. I had forgotten how good they tasted. They tend to stick to the teeth, though, and I prefer leaving mine out to harden a bit.
Tiffany H.
I love swedish fish. They are the perfect amount of gummy and flavor. I don't really pick them up that often but whenever I am at a movie theater these are my first choice.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love swedish fish. They have a distinct flavor thats specific to their brand. Very good texture minus the fact it gets stuck in your teeth. Definitely an acquired taste.
Valerie C.
These are delicious and chewy as always. One of my top candy choices. It has a bit of a fruity taste to it, but sometimes sticks to my teeth. Always bring these to movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?