The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The best kind of fish - the Swedish red kind. Great chewy snack to curb the craving for a gummy candy and sweet flavor.
My favorite all time candy it's what I call the adult candy not too sweet not too bland just right and you can't eat his one
Amazing! People who give these out for Halloween really have their lives together! These are the best chewy candy ever!
Classic classic classic. I LOVE Swedish fish. I eat them whenever I can. They have the boxes for $.88 at Walmart, i stock up every time lol
I like this candies, I eat them at parties and they are really good and tasty. Price is cheap and I find them anywhere.
I will never understand how some people find these gummies gross. LIKE THEY'RE THE BEST!! I can eat these all day non stop.
Bought this on valentines day for my husbands tackle box themed gift!!! he loved this candy!! he said he has never had anything like it! even the texture is different! would highly recommend this
I don't like gummies, but I love swedish fish. They have a very unique taste and texture that other candies don't have.
These are so addictive! Who can have just one or two? More like a handful a big handful here! These are oh so flavorful and good!
These are really good and have a nice gummy texture that isn't sticky or tacky. It's not super chewy or plastic tasting
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos