Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily V.
Emily V.
Boise, ID

Ew I hate Swedish fish they to me taste nasty I've never liked them and sadly never will
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX

I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

Also addicted to this product . Fruity and flavorful. My go to candy and guilty pleasure
Tim B.
Tim B.
Shenandoah, VA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Thai candy has been around for a while and it is amazing.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hudson, FL

I love these snacks. Great for eating while playing games and spending time with family.
Shilo K.
Shilo K.

I have loved these ever since I was a little kid. They are sweet and chewy and delicious
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Woodstown, NJ

So good. Great taste, good texture, only problem I have is it always sticks in my teeth!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

These are a good chewy candy, no complaints! Fun for little kids and people of all ages!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Burbank, CA

We buy this big bag for work and everyone loves it!! So chewy and sweet! Not too sugary.
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK

One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now