Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Love these! They are a favorite in the gummy candy section. Great for road trip snack and a great value. I don't eat these too often but it is always a nice treat when I get them.
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
North Tonawanda, NY
They're such a great snack to eat through out the day. There's so many in a bag and they're so good. I absolutely love Swedish fish. You can get them anywhere.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
By far my favorite gummy candy. Love the flavor (super sweet) and so so good. I don't eat them often because I'm a health freak but sometimes I splurge and always reach for these
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Swedish fist are my favorite sweet candy! They melt in my mouth and once I start eating them I can't stop! I love the softness of them. They have such a good flavor! I recommend
Loren G.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
Traditional greatness in a bag. These are yummy except I like having a little variety. Why only red! If they are Swedish, shouldn't they be blue and gold too?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Junction City, KS
The fish are one of my all-time favorites! My favorite part is how theres somewhat of a sugary crust outer layer and then the smoother center. Texture heaven!
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Swedish fish are a very great gummy and the texture balances with the small size of each individual gummy. They're slowly just now growing and you should help that, I recommend trying some if you haven't.
Holly S.
Holly S.
This is mine and my sons go to snack at the movies or anytime he wants a special treat. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and I'm not ashamed of it! Haha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?