Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Grand Blanc, MI

A candy i have been eating sinse I was a kid. Never get tired of eating them. They taste great
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

Swediah fish cups are great for kids.. chewy and doesn't spill everywhere.. very handy. Love it
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Allston, MA

Swedish fish are good but I can only eat so many of them before they begin to taste too weird.
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
Columbia City, IN

One of my favorite candy in the world. Great taste and even better when they are really fresh!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL

A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
Madison K.
Madison K.
Birdsboro, PA

Great candy, especially when I go to the movies. When I start eating these, I just can't stop!
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

OMG i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove swedish fish they are so freaking good i love them
L R.
L R.

There are lots of cute project ideas using Swedish fish on Pinterest and the flavor is great!
Patti A.
Patti A.

One of my favorite candies! soft, tasty, sweet, and fat free! They're always well priced too!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Love swedish fish! Can never go wrong with these. Great thing to grab and take along with you
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now