Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Karen P.
Karen P.
Teocaltiche

Esos pecesitos son super deliciosos me encanta su textura y el sabor super rico que tienen
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL

This is definitely one of my FAVORITE candies, it is vert chewy and has a strawberry taste💘
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Ft Mitchell, KY

I could eat this all the time. I grew up eating these. Very tasty. Very soft and chewable.
Daiane A.
Daiane A.
Frisco, TX

It is one of my favorite treats, I love watching movie and eat my swedish fish every day!!
Deja G.
Deja G.
Beaverton, OR

This vegan treat has always been one of my favorites when I want something sweet and gummy
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT

These are just classic candy. I also use them at work for candy sorting games. Taste great
Angella B.
Angella B.

Swedish fish are so yummy! It's very addicting and hard to stop eating them after just 1!!
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE

They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
Madi B.
Madi B.

Swedish Fish are a great treat! Excellent if you're looking for something chewy and sweet!
Haley S.
Haley S.

If writing this eill get me back to answering my snaos ill do it. Don't tell me what to do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now