BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Megan M.
Blackwood, NJ
These are my absolute favorite go to candy! they have a great flavor and are best when they are super fresh! Personally i like the smaller fish better then the larger ones, not really sure why but i just think they are better! enjoy!
Katie C.
I love Swedish fish! Soft, gummy candy with a great flavor. I like it much better than snacking on chocolate. Love to keep a large bag of swedish fish around and grab a handful every so often. Good studying snack if you want junk food.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX
I bought these to stuff Easter eggs for my kiddos to go and hunt. I have grown up eating Swedish fish and now I am getting my girls on the Swedish fish bandwagon.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
I love Sweedish Fish. I am a distance runner and I practically live off of these. They are a great alternative to pricey gels and nutrition supplements sold in sports stores.

They are also a delicious candy that is easily portable.
Jacqui W.
Skokie, IL
I guess you love these or you hate them. I am unfortunately one of the latter. Dusty coating on outside leads to too chewy candy that feels like it has the power to rip off all those pesky fillings.
Ashley V.
These little fishes are so addicting! After the first couple of ones are eaten, I just can't put the rest of the bag down! If you like the sweetness of Sour Patch Kids, you'll definitely enjoy these!
Sara B.
New Castle, PA
One of my all time favorite snacks/candies! They are neck in neck with Sour Patch Kids for me! They taste great and are a perfect addition for a movie. Just be careful of them sticking in your teeth!
Danielle D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Swedish fish are always a great snack, especially if you need a little sugary snack to keep in your purse. I eat them about once or twice a month. Flavor is good. Spend the money on this brand versus the "generic". It's worth it.
Chelsea W.
Snowflake, AZ
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They are so delicious, and there's not too many in the small packages, so you won't feel guilty after eating them. They are also very cute for baking!
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?