Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
I really like this candy because it's vegan and can be found nearly everywhere! The only flavor that is available is cherry, but it's not a strong cherry flavor (thank goodness because I'm not a fan of cherries).
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
How can you not love the classic Swedish fish? Everything I remember as a kid. And this GIANT bag is both amazing and bad news bc it is so easy to take a couple here and there. But they are nice and soft and the easy close top keeps them that way.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They're so tasty and they make great ice cream toppings. The only problem with a bag this size is that you can definitely get carried away and, before you know it, the bag is mostly gone!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
This was my all time favorite candy growing up I remember eating these and sitting it front of the tv watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles those were the days!
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
I'm a sucker for sticky, chewy candy. That being said, I love these but even I get sick of them after too many. Great but in small doses or... in Rita's ices lol.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL
Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy to enjoy. They are always soft and chewy and can be easily stored in a zip lock bag and taken on the go. This is my go to candy for sure!
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
I've never seemed to care for these. They have an awful taste and they're a weird kind of "chewy" to me. I'd definitely rather have any other gummies than this kind. Wouldn't recommend.
Syreeta B.
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Taste is great but when you get such a big bag they can stick together and get hard like a rock. You end up with a ball of sweedish fish but i'm not complaining
Barrett B.
Barrett B.
I don't know why people like Swedish fish. It is just a bunch of calories that your body doesn't need or want. They have no flavor to them. If Is just a chewy candy that has no real pros. I don't recommend this candy to anyone. It's just boring.
Alexyz J.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite candies! Swedish Fish are so delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are. They are a popular candy so they can be found everywhere and the price is usually really good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?