Add a Photo
Photos (52)
amanda l.
amanda l.
Hoxie, KS

I grew up eating these! There's nothing like them. Not to sweet and the perfect chewyness.
Sariah M.
Sariah M.
Greensboro , NC

Classic candy that my mom loves. Such a basic flavor but, great candy. Anyone would enjoy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tampa, FL

This product product has a delicious sweet flavor, you can't just eat one and put it down.
Carole a.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL

Swedish Fish are like the greatest chewy candy ever they have like the most awesome flavor
Meme M.
Meme M.

LOVE these things! They were nice and fresh and would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Minot, ND

These are my boyfriend and daughters absolute favorite candy! I'd recommend them to anyone
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

These little gummies are so cute and taste amazing! I want to say they are cherry flavored
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Gardner, IL

Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Ale R.
Ale R.
Baldwin Park, CA

Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now