The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My all time favorite candy! I only like the red though, the other flavors just taste generic. I love the resealable bags because they are perfect to just keep on hand to snack from here and there!
What I hated about the traditional package is that they tried out so quickly!!! This one is redeemable so you can enjoy at your own leasure!
Very fishy gummies that are very red and very good and also do a very good job of getting stuck in braces and retainers!
I highly recommend these gummy chews. I just recently purchased a huge bag from Sam's club and have been snacking away!!
Great flavor! Easy to find and very affordable! Probably one of my favorite candies. Love that they is so many different varieties
I don't know how anyone could not love Swedish Fish!! They're my favorite candy so far. So chewy and they have such an awesome flavor. It's somewhere between cherry and strawberry, but it's so unique that you can't quite place it!
Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures but sometimes they are way too hard and they always get stuck in your teeth.
A good soft chewy candy. They have a good flavor and texture to them. I would recommend to anyone who likes chewy candy.
I buy these with sour patch kids And eat them together as a pair. Sweet & sour. But they're definitely good by themselves.
I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! They are still a candy I have a hard time putting down if they're in front of me!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos