The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is not my favorite. But there's something about it that's good. I can't eat that many at once but it's good for a snack.
One of my favorite candies ever! Only bad thing is how addicting they are! Lol my mom would always put them in my Easter basket<3
These are so good! They are so yummy! They are well priced. The packaging is super cute! I would repurchase and I would recommend !
I love these little fishy guys! The taste is great, great quality and you can purchase for a very cheap price at your local store!!
These are some of my favorite candies. Sometimes the gelatin flavor can get a little overwhelming, but otherwise they're amazing!
Great for movie night . I love them . Even tho they get stuck in your teeth they are cheap and pretty chewy so it's a plus for me
Best gummies I have tried. Not counting chocolate this is my all time favorite candy. They get stuck to teeth easy. Do not eat with braces.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candies out there. I love tge flavor and I love using them for snacks at ocean themed parties.
Favorite gummy snack of all time. They taste really good and they are easy to eat. Though, sometimes they get stuck in my teeth.
Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos