Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're chewy and have a great flavor and are basically a perfect candy.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL

I love this candy! Its my favorite, its gummy and chewy with a great and unique flavor I love
Queenie C.
Queenie C.
Griffin

Swedish Fish this is a childhood favorite I absolutely love these gummy candy are my favorite
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish are a classic candy that my Grandma always had laying out in her house for us ..
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I just finished a bag of these I buy them all the time for my whole family they are the best!
Megan F.
Megan F.

Swedish fish are a true love of mine. Nostalgically waxy and good flavor, but always perfect.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Madera, CA

This is what i sneak into the movies all the time,they are so good and my fav candy is gumies
It fruity fish who are awesome WHO would not want those its the perfect snack for a road trip
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these! i grew up on them. i love the taste and texture of these. its so sweet and yummy.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?