Add a Photo
Photos (55)
marisa m.
marisa m.

Am not really a candy person but when am working or doing stuff I like to munch on thing
Emily V.
Emily V.
Boise, ID

Ew I hate Swedish fish they to me taste nasty I've never liked them and sadly never will
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX

I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Tim B.
Tim B.
Shenandoah, VA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Thai candy has been around for a while and it is amazing.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

Also addicted to this product . Fruity and flavorful. My go to candy and guilty pleasure
Kendee S.
Kendee S.

Mm! These Swedish fish are sooo good! My favorite! My favorite candy. They are so yummy!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI

If you're feeling gummy, you're feeling Swedish fish. Always delicious and a joy to eat.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

These are a good chewy candy, no complaints! Fun for little kids and people of all ages!
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK

One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
Mimi C.
Mimi C.
Saint Louis, MO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEEDISH FISH!!! AHHHHHH THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD LOL!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now