The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,974 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I used to love these as a kid! But sadly I can't have these anymore due to a food allergy :( but I will still love them from afar
Love the flavor and the color. These do not get stuck to your teeth as easy as sour patch kids. Not to mention they are fat free!
Received a 1 pound package for my birthday in September and I'm still enjoying it! The resealable bag helps keep it fresh longer.
Swedish fish are so good. A cheap candy thats tasty. Sometimes they can be a little stale but you just have to take your chances!
Always a favorite snack. Me and the kids can take out a bag in no time. For some reason the small ones taste different than the big ones but thats not a bad thing.
My son's #1 favorite. Great go to snack or treat. Makes great in goody bags, or in easter eggs. Not too chewy, not too sweet. Yum
I like them because they are red, fish shaped, and yummy. They are a bit dry sometimes, and hard to chew. Overall they are yummy!
these are one of those candies that you never know if you actually like them or not , they aren't too expensive but aren't my favorite
I personally dont like these they dont hve a good taste to them but my niece loves her gooey fish so she sometimes makes me eat one or two.
My favorite sweet candy.They get stuck in your teeth a little but they taste sooooo good.A great snack for when watching a movie.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos