Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Angi J.
Angi J.
Farmington, UT

My whole family enjoy a this tasty treat! They aren't messy and taste great. Good for kids
Trey S.
Trey S.
Pixley, CA

This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Washington, DC

Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite candies...tastes a little fruity, and always tastes fresh from the bag!
Shaina P.
Shaina P.
Elizabethtown , Pa

Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI

Very good product. Tasty and sweet. Do not like how sticky they get to your teeth however
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, Mi

My go to movie snack. I always buy these at the theater or when I'm having a movie night.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX

One of my favorite candies!! Chewy and sweet. Not too hard or too soft, they're perfect!!
Avery N.
Avery N.
Jackson, MS

Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now