Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
By far my favorite gummy candy. Love the flavor (super sweet) and so so good. I don't eat them often because I'm a health freak but sometimes I splurge and always reach for these
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
Traditional greatness in a bag. These are yummy except I like having a little variety. Why only red! If they are Swedish, shouldn't they be blue and gold too?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Swedish fist are my favorite sweet candy! They melt in my mouth and once I start eating them I can't stop! I love the softness of them. They have such a good flavor! I recommend
Loren G.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Swedish fish are a very great gummy and the texture balances with the small size of each individual gummy. They're slowly just now growing and you should help that, I recommend trying some if you haven't.
Linsey p.
Linsey p.
maysville ky
Ultimate favorite candy in the entire universe. I grew up on Swedish fish. The flavor is amazing. Not a lot of people like them but they are just missing out
Mansi V.
Mansi V.
The fish are noce gummies that are vegetarian/ vegan. Most gummies are made with gelatin which is made from animals. This gummy is delicious and fun. I would recommend this, and the are affordable. They can also be could almost anywhere
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Delicious addiction!!! Chewy, not hard, not too sticky. I love buying these in bulk from Sam's Club. Grew up eating these, now my children enjoy them. We don't buy candy too often, but when we do these are at the top of the request list.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
High Springs, FL
I absolutely love sweetish fish. This is probably one of my most favorite candies. Sometimes they can get stuck on your teeth but they are totally worth it!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?