Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Deming, NM

I love Swedish fish! so do my kids, always have always will. Can't keep them in the house.
Earlene P.
Earlene P.

One of my favorite candies. Usually have a bag in the house. Loved them since I was a kid
Maya V.
Maya V.
Washington, PA

This is one of my favorite candies ! I have been eating sweetish fish since my childhood 😊
abby m.
abby m.
Orlando, FL

Super chewy , filled with flavor , tasty , yummy gummy candy ! i love itttttttttttt!!!!!!!
Holli K.
Holli K.
Joliet, IL

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Minot, ND

These are my boyfriend and daughters absolute favorite candy! I'd recommend them to anyone
Carole a.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL

Swedish Fish are like the greatest chewy candy ever they have like the most awesome flavor
Madi B.
Madi B.

Swedish Fish are a great treat! Excellent if you're looking for something chewy and sweet!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Washington, DC

Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
Busari S.
Busari S.
North Brunswick, NJ

These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now