Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

Super tasty, perfect texture and not extremely sweet. Similar to gummy bears but way better !
Patti A.
Patti A.

One of my favorite candies! soft, tasty, sweet, and fat free! They're always well priced too!
vanessa o.
vanessa o.

Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
Amie J.
Amie J.
Henderson, NV

If u like gummy snacks, these are for you. To me they have like a cherry taste. Give it a go.
Sara B.
Sara B.

I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Fancy Gap, VA

My youngest son just loves these Swedish fish. If he could eat these for every meal he would.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA

This a really good gummy if like simple flavor this is for you it's really good in my opinion
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.

Love these as a little snack. Gets stuck but is the best thing you can have as a lunch snack!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?