BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kate W.
I'm a big fan of Swedish fish or any of the chewy candies. The big bag may seem like a lot but if you're a fan of Swedish fish you'll eat them in a rather short amount of time.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia
My son loves these. They are not my favorite "chewy" candy but this is what he likes to get as his treat quite a bit. I can't argue with that. Its healthier then a lot of them.
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Swedish fish are the perfect candy for any occasion! I literally can eat these all day long. They are sweet but totally not overly sweet. Gotta eat them fast or else they will start to stick to your teeth!
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
Swedish fish are a very good chewy snack to fix your sweet tooth quick! I have always loved these, and I love how you can eat how little or how much you want because of the individually wrapped packages!
Chloe L.
State College, PA
My parents always get me swedish fish as a gift for holidays and I'm very content with that. i love these, even though eating too many will make me sick. although this are super sticky and hard to eat, they will always have a place in my heart.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY
I surprise (well, not a surprise anymore) my husband with a big bag of swedish fish for Valentine's Day every year. He loves them. To keep them fresh I take out of bag and put in a sealed tupperware so that they won't harden or dry out.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids , MI
My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I love gummy candy and this is no exception. The taste and consistency are unlike anything else. I believe they came out with other flavor at one point but this is the best.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
Let's just say my first car was named "Sweden" because as a little red Honda Civic---I'm sure you would be able to see the resemblance. Love love love..especially on flights.
Courtney L.
Windom, TX
I have always loved Swedish fish. I guess because my favorite sour patch kid is the red ones and it taste just like them just without the sour. I like the shape of the fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?