Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT

These are just classic candy. I also use them at work for candy sorting games. Taste great
Busari S.
Busari S.
North Brunswick, NJ

These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY

Swedish fish are a yummy little snack/treat. I buy it for my niece but I do have some too.
Deja G.
Deja G.
Beaverton, OR

This vegan treat has always been one of my favorites when I want something sweet and gummy
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

One of my favorite candies I just wish they didn't pull my fillings out from time to time.
Angi J.
Angi J.
Farmington, UT

My whole family enjoy a this tasty treat! They aren't messy and taste great. Good for kids
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Washington, DC

Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Gardner, IL

Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
Earlene P.
Earlene P.

One of my favorite candies. Usually have a bag in the house. Loved them since I was a kid
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Ft Mitchell, KY

I could eat this all the time. I grew up eating these. Very tasty. Very soft and chewable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now