Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Xylia V.
Xylia V.
Yuma , AZ

I usually purchase the big bag at sams to keep in a jar for the kids I sneak a few in as well.
Kerri T.
Kerri T.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm not a huge fan of Swedish Fish. Their flavor and consistency have never been to my liking.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Grand Blanc, MI

A candy i have been eating sinse I was a kid. Never get tired of eating them. They taste great
Madison K.
Madison K.
Birdsboro, PA

Great candy, especially when I go to the movies. When I start eating these, I just can't stop!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, Ks

Super convenient for the road! especially when having a toddler! We love any type of "Go" cup!
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN

Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Emily C.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA

I love sweedish fish so much!!!!!!! i would probably die without them they are just that yummy
Kristina  H.
Kristina H.
Fort Richardson, AK

My sons absolute favorite candy. He would buy a 5 lb bag every time he got money if I let him.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.

Love the chewyness. other mock.brands cant compare. low fat so don't feel as bad eating them ha
YK Y.
YK Y.

I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now