22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love you swish fish. What a cool idea. The slide down your throat. the tasty is so exciting, and one of the best of the gummy family treats.
Not my favorite candy but I still get a hankering for it occasionally. It has a nice texture and isn't too touch to chew. Flavor isn't powerful.
These tummies are VERY addictive! The perfect mix of chewy and sweet! I also like putting them in ice cream sundaes as well as eating them solo.
Swedish Fish are a favorite in our house. I love the bag with the large fish of the original red flavor. They are easy to find at any drugstore.
My favorite candy ever! I love the flavor and they're just so cute. I like to leave the bag open for a day or so, that way they're not so gummy.
OMG! I've loved these since I was a kid. My only complaint is that the multi-flavor packs are too hard to find. I don't always just want the red!
Love these! Especially when they are fresh. I have bought them and been disappointed if they are really hard. Like the yellow and green ones too!
These are so good. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting! I love their fruity flavor, chewy and soft middle- probably one of my favorite candies.
I would have never tried these except they were given to me as a prize at six flags! They are amazing and sweet but not to sweet!! Love love love
One of the few chewy candies I can eat as a vegan, Swedish Fish manage to have a flavor I just can't place. All I know is that they're delicious!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos