Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY

Swedish fish are a yummy little snack/treat. I buy it for my niece but I do have some too.
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL

This is definitely one of my FAVORITE candies, it is vert chewy and has a strawberry taste💘
Angella B.
Angella B.

Swedish fish are so yummy! It's very addicting and hard to stop eating them after just 1!!
Ravey S.
Ravey S.
Patchogue, NY

Everyone loves Swedish fish!! they taste great and I could eat them for hours to be honest
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Westerly, Ri

One of my favorite candies! So good. Easy to grab and go. Affordable. Low fat. Easy go to.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH

Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
m r.
m r.

These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
Jana T.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Nothing can beat Swedish Fish in the world of gummy candy. They're always very satisfying.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now