BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
This is one of my favorite products! :) I love the design on it, and the colors are very warm and inviting when purchasing in the store. Great price in the store and worth the money! :) I LOVE sweedish fish!
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Kayla W.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candies, I love their flavor and cute packaging! Easy to share with all of my friends because you can just prop the bag open and leave it on a table, or pass it around to whoever you're sharing it with
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ew. I can not even eat these. I have tried them several times because they are gummies and I usually love gummies. Not these, I do not know what it is about the flavor but they are not good. On top of not good flavor, they stick to your teeth.
Melissa R.
Racine, WI
My husband introduced these to me when we were first dating almost 10 years ago! I have no clue how I had never had them before. I love that they are gummy but a little harder than a typical gummy candy. Try putting them in the freezer.
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
I love Swedish Fish! It has been one of my favorite candies since I was a child! The flavor is good and it is the perfect amount of gummy! Worth trying when your at the theater or in need of a sweet treat!
Christine C.
Glendale, AZ
My absolute favorite non-chocolate candy. So sweet & delicious. Totally different texture than gummy bears, which I do not like. They are chewy & have the best flavor. Addictive, I can eat a pound at a time!
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
Swedish fish are a very good chewy snack to fix your sweet tooth quick! I have always loved these, and I love how you can eat how little or how much you want because of the individually wrapped packages!
Kate W.
I'm a big fan of Swedish fish or any of the chewy candies. The big bag may seem like a lot but if you're a fan of Swedish fish you'll eat them in a rather short amount of time.
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Swedish fish are the perfect candy for any occasion! I literally can eat these all day long. They are sweet but totally not overly sweet. Gotta eat them fast or else they will start to stick to your teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?