Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Barrett B.
Barrett B.
I don't know why people like Swedish fish. It is just a bunch of calories that your body doesn't need or want. They have no flavor to them. If Is just a chewy candy that has no real pros. I don't recommend this candy to anyone. It's just boring.
Syreeta B.
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Taste is great but when you get such a big bag they can stick together and get hard like a rock. You end up with a ball of sweedish fish but i'm not complaining
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Super sweet and very gummy. They have a great flavor and are one of my favorites. My kids love them too. They are priced great and I won recommend them to everyone.
Alexyz J.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite candies! Swedish Fish are so delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are. They are a popular candy so they can be found everywhere and the price is usually really good.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Love these! They are a favorite in the gummy candy section. Great for road trip snack and a great value. I don't eat these too often but it is always a nice treat when I get them.
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
N Tonawanda, NY
They're such a great snack to eat through out the day. There's so many in a bag and they're so good. I absolutely love Swedish fish. You can get them anywhere.
Holly S.
Holly S.
This is mine and my sons go to snack at the movies or anytime he wants a special treat. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and I'm not ashamed of it! Haha
Mckenzie W.
Mckenzie W.
I always buy in bundle! love Swedish fish. i can eat a whole pack in one sitting. i bought it at Walmart and at Safeway once. I love that It is a sweet gummy.
Bryn H.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Swedish fish are my family's all time favorite sweet snack. The are so sweet and chewy. Did I mention they are CHEAP?! You can literally purchase them in any store you walk into!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Junction City, KS
The fish are one of my all-time favorites! My favorite part is how theres somewhat of a sugary crust outer layer and then the smoother center. Texture heaven!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?