Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kadira L.
Kadira L.

I love Swedish fish and they're great for little snacks after lunch if you have a sweet tooth!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY

So chewy. The flavor is bland. They get stuck in your teeth. Not as good as other gummy snacks
Kimber G.
Kimber G.

I can never get enough of these. I love how soft they are and not sticky so my crowns stay in.
YK Y.
YK Y.

I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.

I am obsessed with these chewy, fish shaped candies. They bring me right back to my childhood!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

These are so good and chewy! I love the flavor sooooo much! These are the best candies everrrr
Leann T.
Leann T.
Hoquiam, WA

Kids and adults live Swedish fish so they are a household staples year round and at gatherings
Mayra M.
Mayra M.

Love these they are so good !! Sugar free Incase of health issues ! Get at pharmacy or walmart
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Vicksburg, MS

Swedish Fish are the best! My son loves Swedish Fish! They have always been a family favorite!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Bought these for my kid's second birthday party. They are fine but not my favorite gummy candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?