Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH

Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Covington, GA

This is a classic for me. The flavor seems like a strawberry flavor. It is a great snack.
Shaina P.
Shaina P.
Elizabethtown , Pa

Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI

Very good product. Tasty and sweet. Do not like how sticky they get to your teeth however
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Love love love this product! I'm a candy junkie, so I adore trying new tastes and brands!
Monique P.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX

One of my favorite candies!! Chewy and sweet. Not too hard or too soft, they're perfect!!
Avery N.
Avery N.
Jackson, MS

Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
Pada T.
Pada T.
Fairview, MO

Infreakin love Swedish fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Cape May Court House, NJ

Very chewy, but a yummy flavor, and cute packaging, very affordable, and cute fish gummys.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now