BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have had these since I was younger. They are just the right amount of chewy and taste really good. You can eat so many of these if you do not realize it! I like the regular better than the other colored ones.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
These are the best gummy candy. The original is my favorite and brings back memories of my grandpa sneaking them to me in church and buying them for me at movie. The only non-chocolate candy that has my heart.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
They are delicious! My husband prefers them a little "old" and they get a bit more chewy like a starburst. But they don't last long in our house so get them while they are fresh!!
annette d.
Palm City, FL
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG GOIGN TO THE LOCAL CANDY STORE WITH A QUARTER AND I WOULD COME HOME WITH ALL SWEDISH FISH THEY BRING BACK MEMORIES. THEY ARE LIKE POTOTOE CHIPS YOU CNT EAT JUST ONE I FINISH THE WHOLE BAG EVERY TIME I GET THEM WHICH IS OFTEN I LOVE THE FLAVOR OF THESE THE CUTE SHAPE THEY ARE IN. THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE WORTH GETTING
A treat that makes your mouth happy! A burst of fruity red deliciousness and a chew that is satisfying, but doesn't pull fillings out! A yummy snack for a burst of energy anytime!
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish has been a candy that I have had in my life as long as I can remember... I still love the taste and the memories these little fishes bring back..

I have a hard time sharing and trying to not eat the whole bag/box at the same time...
Tara T.
Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
Kaitlyn R.
Love Swedish fish! Kind of like sour patch kids, but without the sour! Great for a sweet treat! Only downside is that they are super chewy and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I can't say enough good things about Swedish Fish. I get these at least once a year and always enjoy the experience. They're delicious, inexpensive, and make a good treat every now and again. If you like gummy candy, you'd probably like these!
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?