Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN

This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
Meme M.
Meme M.

LOVE these things! They were nice and fresh and would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Ravey S.
Ravey S.
Patchogue, NY

Everyone loves Swedish fish!! they taste great and I could eat them for hours to be honest
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tampa, FL

This product product has a delicious sweet flavor, you can't just eat one and put it down.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Westerly, Ri

One of my favorite candies! So good. Easy to grab and go. Affordable. Low fat. Easy go to.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

These are a favorite treat because they are not overpowering sweet but are still delicious
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH

Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
Holli K.
Holli K.
Joliet, IL

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now