The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,451 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I always buy mine at BJ's. I find the seal opens up a lot on its own after a while. I usually transfer mine to an airtight container and they stay fresh.
I am a sucker for gummy types of candy and Swedish Fish are my all time guilty pleasure. They are sweet and the texture is like a soft jujy fruit. I've tried generics, but nothing compares to the original. Delicious, sweet, cherry, chewy goodness!
I think it's really great that they made this in a little container. It's way more practical. Only down side is I wish the candies themselves was so hard to chew on. They taste amazing but I don't wanna break my teeth while trying to chew them.
THIS IS THE BEST CANDY YOU WILL EVER HAVE. If you don't like tough textures, or don't feel like putting in a bit of jaw work to get this chewed up, then don't get it. BUT, you'll be missing out on the best candy in the world sooo you decide.
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite go to candies. It's even better when it's the bigger with more to enjoy!!
This are my sons best candy , good in taste chewy enough to not stick to the teeth and best of all good in the price range.
Swedish fish are literally the perfect gummy that I've every had it's just so savory and addicting and I love them so much
Best fish fruit snack candy ever. Love the texture, fruity taste. Comes in convenient sizes for when you want a snack or large snack
I don’t think a review is necessary to tell y’all Swedish fish is super tasty. If you haven’t tried this I suggest you do!
To be honest i dont like it its just me it was a wired taste to me i got them a while back when i decide to try something new
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos