Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Kingstree, SC
I love Swedish fish! They are so delicious and not overly sweet. They are one of my go to snacks when I want something sweet, they're also soft and chewy which is pretty cool. I do recommend if like light cherry flavoring.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Yummy! It's perfect to get you through a whole movie! Swedish fish are the best flavor it's kind of like a cherry flavor. They are addicting and leave you wanting more!
Maquíllate A.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville, TN
Me encantan, son deliciosas y no se pegan a los dientes, tamaño y sin azucar extra, divinas, a mi hijo y a mi nos encantan y las compro cada vez que veo peliculas en casa
Paige E.
Paige E.
Used Swedish fish as a piece on my cup for my wedding Reception, perfect idea, it was a hit. Everyone loves them and they weren't very expensive. Definitely a win win.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
One of my favorite gummy candies but have to be careful it can quickly turn into an addiction which is why I only buy the small bag and don't keep them in the house!!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Springdale, PA
Fishies!!!! These gummy goodness are great bc they taste like cherry plastic yet you can't get enough. We get a huge bag at 5below for only $5! Office ladies love em!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Swedish fish are some of mu favorite candies! It's definitely an old favorite, I don't have a lot of friends that like them, but that just leaves more candies for me!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?