Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

Who doesn't love swedish fish?! They are soft and chewy and taste great. My kids love them too!
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL

They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX

You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Idk how people don't like Swedish fish, I love them honestly. I buy them every time I see them!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Jerome, ID

Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
jae-anne b.
jae-anne b.

I like eating this as a snack. A little hard but i like it. It is not to sweet and affordable.
Kimber G.
Kimber G.

I can never get enough of these. I love how soft they are and not sticky so my crowns stay in.
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH

These are my sons favorite. They are flavor packed and fun! The cost is good for what you get.
Helena B.
Helena B.
Altadena, CA

I remember eating these growing up and still to this day. One of my all time favorite candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now