Add a Photo
Photos (52)
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.

I like these but I can't eat too many or I won't eat them as much & I'll get tired of them.
Keshia S.
Keshia S.

Had these around halloween and they're literally just swedish berries in the shape of fish.
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Charlotte, NC

Swedish fish have a great texture and flavor. They are very addicting and hard to put down.
Sue C.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love swedish fish but only eat once a year due to it causing cavities and being very sweet.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

One of my favorite sweet treats. Bought the biggest bag they make and they were incredible.
christina p.
christina p.
Lakeview, MI

These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
Dani M.
Dani M.
Woodstock, ON

My fav red candy. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys red candy. Good deal. for the price.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

Always a staple in our house. Movie night snack for the kids. Sweet flavor. Nice and chewy.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Jana T.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Nothing can beat Swedish Fish in the world of gummy candy. They're always very satisfying.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now