Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Runnemede, NJ

The gold Standard of office snacks! Chewy and delicious- try the Rita's water ice version!
m r.
m r.

These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

These little gummies are so cute and taste amazing! I want to say they are cherry flavored
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE

They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Gardner, IL

Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
Sariah M.
Sariah M.
Greensboro, NC

Classic candy that my mom loves. Such a basic flavor but, great candy. Anyone would enjoy.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Moundsville, WV

Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Daiane A.
Daiane A.
Frisco, TX

It is one of my favorite treats, I love watching movie and eat my swedish fish every day!!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Deming, NM

I love Swedish fish! so do my kids, always have always will. Can't keep them in the house.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now