Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
I think if red had a flavor it would be that of Swedish fish. I don't know what it is about the delectable little gummies but once you try them you will be hooked.
Cheryla J.
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Although these things are super sweet and can some time get stuck in your teeth it's one of my favorite snack as far as candy goes. My son and fight over them lol
bailey r.
bailey r.
So delicious and flavorful. I always buy the large bag because i enjoy them so much. They're packed full of flavor and don't leave a sticky residue after handling
Xena W.
Xena W.
Islip , Ny
I hate these they are too hard and always get stuck in my teeth and end up leaving them sore after the hard time chewing them. Not for those with sensitive teeth.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
One of my all time favorite yummy treats ! It first all has a wonderful texture soft & chewy not to hard & not to soft just right. Has a sweet taste but it is not overwhelming.#yummy
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
How can you not love the classic Swedish fish? Everything I remember as a kid. And this GIANT bag is both amazing and bad news bc it is so easy to take a couple here and there. But they are nice and soft and the easy close top keeps them that way.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Palmdale, CA
Favorite gummy candies. A Fat Free Food, Yeah!!! Great for a little snack for anytime of the day. I buy them for my daughter, but end up eating them as well.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fresno, Ca
Not my absolute favorite but one that I like to from time to time. I don't usually buy them but when I'm given them or they come in a variety pack I do eat them.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
I just love me some Swedish Fish .. I can just eat them all day long. They are my weakness. I don't share these at all
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
I really like this candy because it's vegan and can be found nearly everywhere! The only flavor that is available is cherry, but it's not a strong cherry flavor (thank goodness because I'm not a fan of cherries).
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?