Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tampa, FL

This product product has a delicious sweet flavor, you can't just eat one and put it down.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

I loved these for years from youth till adult and they always are my go to movie snack lol
KATHRYN R.
KATHRYN R.
Elgin, IL

Love these! How can something taste so good and be fat free? Who knows, but I'm lovin' it!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Gardner, IL

Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
Carole a.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL

Swedish Fish are like the greatest chewy candy ever they have like the most awesome flavor
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Washington, DC

Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
Busari S.
Busari S.
North Brunswick, NJ

These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
Breanna D.
Breanna D.

I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Roselle, IL

I love Swedish Fish. They have such a unique gummy flavor compared to regular gummy bears.
amanda l.
amanda l.
Hoxie, KS

I grew up eating these! There's nothing like them. Not to sweet and the perfect chewyness.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now