Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Flower T.
Flower T.
Lakewood, WA

These are some of my favorite candy of all time, super sweet and they're shaped like fish.
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Washington, DC

Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
Haley S.
Haley S.

If writing this eill get me back to answering my snaos ill do it. Don't tell me what to do.
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Frederic, WI

I love these only bad thing is I want to eat the entire bag I wish it was a little smaller
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

These little gummies are so cute and taste amazing! I want to say they are cherry flavored
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Meme M.
Meme M.

LOVE these things! They were nice and fresh and would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

Easily one of my favorite candies, maybe even my #1. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL

This is definitely one of my FAVORITE candies, it is vert chewy and has a strawberry taste💘
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now