Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carol S.
Carol S.
Norwich , CT

I really don't like Swedish fish. The texture is odd and the flavor is not that great, either.
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

Classic candy, the Swedish fish flavor is really original and can't get it from anything else.
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.

I am not a sweets type of person but I enjoy that little kick and taste from the Swedish Fish.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO

This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
Kimber G.
Kimber G.

I can never get enough of these. I love how soft they are and not sticky so my crowns stay in.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL

A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
Lauren l.
Lauren l.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI

These are always my go to candy. Just bought when i was in orlando as i was laying by the pool
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

Swediah fish cups are great for kids.. chewy and doesn't spill everywhere.. very handy. Love it
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Allston, MA

Swedish fish are good but I can only eat so many of them before they begin to taste too weird.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Grand Blanc, MI

A candy i have been eating sinse I was a kid. Never get tired of eating them. They taste great
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?