Add a Photo
Photos (58)
jessica n.
jessica n.
San Angelo, TX
Always a go to candy! Can't ever go wrong with Swedish fish! Great value and can be found anywhere! I wish thy had more flavors but I will usually pick up a bag once a month.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
Best candy ever! Will repurchase again and again. Great brand, great flavor, lovely packaging. Such a great value and taste way better than the cheap knock of brands. I highly recommend these candies!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Love Swedish fish. It's such a sweet candy that taste like I'm a little kid again. Such a fun texture to play with. I think they are raspberry flavored which is my favorite
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina
Son ricas, no soy muy amante a su sabor, sin embargo son buenas.
En mi país no las venden mucho o casi no traen este producto pero lo he probado y su sabor no es tan malo
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Roseville, MI
I have loved these since I was a kid! One of my all time favorite candies. I can never open the package and eat just one they are so yummy I end up eating the whole bag 😜
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Omgosh!!! One ohm my fav candies! I really can't eat just one and tend to keep going and going when I start. They just remind me of a simple, old fashioned candy. Yum!!!
erin B.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
A favorite since childhood. I just really wish they would get rid of the artificial coloring. :( red 40 and all those things are not good for anyone. But I love them so.
Abagail K.
Abagail K.
North liberty, IA
Love these but always have to make sure that they are still soft in the package because if they sit too long on the shelf they start to get hard and they aren't as good.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Greenbrier, AR
Classic and great tasting candy. It's a favorite and a good value whatever size you buy. Buy at grocery store or target. Love the taste doesn't compare to others. Always on the top of my list!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?