The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,914 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are just Yum! They are a perfect soft chew for my sweet tooth. I love their flavor when I want a quick tasty snack.
I love these so much, the flavor is so good the only negative is how it sticks to my teeth. The red ones have always been my fav
So delicious! I seriously can't get enough. This bag size is perfect for sharing with friends or resealing and eating when you would like.
These are my go-to when I'm craving something sweet and gummy! Thanks to my husband for introducing me to his love of Swedish fish! I like these a lot better than the bigger bag because the jumbo bag is usually with the tiny fish and I like the bigger ones (they're gummier!)
The best candy all around! This one on my top 5! The taste is amazing and it not to sweet. I can't stop eating these. The best!
Growing up I used to love these. Best candy and I still love them till this day. I buy these for my kids they seem to love it !
Love, love, love! My whole family loves them. I like to decorate cakes with them! They are good cold from the refrigerator too!
I love the little figures on them they are a fun sweet thing to ear the price is great and they are the perfect serving size in this bags
I received a bag for Christmas and I still have it! It's long lasting. I have gotten tired of the flavor but if I leave them there for a while and come back the flavor always ceases to amaze me ! I dislike how they get in my teeth though, but overall it's a chewy experience!
Swedish Fish are the PERFECT food to snack on when you need a sweet treat! Just the right amount of sweet and chewy, and very affordable!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos