The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are the most tasty and full of flavor chewy candy that Ive ever tried. I love how they don't stick to your teeth, but chew up super easy. They are definitely one of my top go-to products when I need to curb that sweet tooth craving.
Even tho they hurt my teeth i love this candy. Idk who introduced me to them but i love the candy.. and im just happy i csn enjoy it.
These are my go too candies when it's time for a movie at the house or at the movies since it's super expensive to go too the movies.
These are delicious when you can find a bag fairly fresh and when the fish aren't hard. Our favorite place to buy these were at IKEA!
These are the best original childhood candy I love the flavor and the texture is just right! Just as long as you don't get an old bag
I have always loved Swedish fish! They are so good and you get a lot of them for a low price. I usually get mine at CVS or Walgreens.
This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Not a huge fan - something about the flavor is just off for me. I know a lot of people go nuts over these, I just don't think they taste good. Especially since the fish are all the same flavor, I can only eat a few before becoming sick of them.
I like to eat these with a icee doesn't matter what flavor it is lol. The candy is sweet and chewy, but be careful they do get stuck in your teeth
Theres nothing better than original swedish fish! This has been a favorite candy of mine for as long as I can remember! The perfect movie theatre snack! I think it is a good value for the price. I absolutely recommend this tasty treat to others!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos