Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole L.

These are a staple in my house since my son loves them so much. I usually have a ziplock bag with a few of them in my purse to give to him in the car when he gets cranky. Long lasting with a sweet flavor in a cute fish shape. Perfect to make the kids happy!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Chicago, Illinois

Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

Swedish Fish are soooo good. This candy is addicting. I can wipe out a whole bag in no time. The taste is great - very sweet. And I also love the consistency. They are chewy, but not tough. These are easy to find in almost any store. Recommend this product.
Amaz V.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL

This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Amy C.
Amy C.

What a classic candy! I enjoy these at the movie theatre when I'm out to see a new movie. I even buy them in the store if we're planning on having a family movie night at home. They're so delicious. Bonus: I found Swedish Fish flavored gum at the store too!
Milwaukee, WI

Best $5 I've spent in awhile. This bag lasts forever. I got it at pick'n'save a couple weeks ago and I still have it. Even when sharing with friends it lasts much longer than any other bag of candy. They do get a little bit stale tasting but still worth it.
Jessica B.

Classic chewy candy. You really can't go wrong with Swedish fish. It's a flavor that just about everyone knows and loves. It's a great movie theatre snack, sweet but not too sugary sweet. If you've never tried these, it's a must for your next theater visit.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Leon, WV

Addicted is like the number one word to describe these they are so delicious and can I mention really cute cause they are little fishes and they would be perfect for like a party in the summer or if your theme is fishing or something so cute and taste great
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

I got excited recently when I saw these at the dollar store! I love these a childhood favorite! My husband didn't know what they were! and he's part Swedish! I remember when these were various colors!These can get stuck in your teeth but the flavor is yum!
Orange City, IA

My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now