Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY

Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH

My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Nicole L.

These are a staple in my house since my son loves them so much. I usually have a ziplock bag with a few of them in my purse to give to him in the car when he gets cranky. Long lasting with a sweet flavor in a cute fish shape. Perfect to make the kids happy!
Amaz V.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL

This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Amy C.
Amy C.

What a classic candy! I enjoy these at the movie theatre when I'm out to see a new movie. I even buy them in the store if we're planning on having a family movie night at home. They're so delicious. Bonus: I found Swedish Fish flavored gum at the store too!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

Swedish Fish are soooo good. This candy is addicting. I can wipe out a whole bag in no time. The taste is great - very sweet. And I also love the consistency. They are chewy, but not tough. These are easy to find in almost any store. Recommend this product.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Chicago, Illinois

Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi

I love these swedish fish. I had them all the time as a kid and still have them as often as i can as an adult. They are nice and chewy, great fruity flavor but not too much flavor. I can't eat just one! At always every store and gas station and always cheap
Milwaukee, WI

Best $5 I've spent in awhile. This bag lasts forever. I got it at pick'n'save a couple weeks ago and I still have it. Even when sharing with friends it lasts much longer than any other bag of candy. They do get a little bit stale tasting but still worth it.
Windy S.
Windy S.

When I tell you that I am a major feen for Swedish Fish I am!!! I love this candy! It's like my favorite candy to eat. Never disappoints. It's not hard, it's not too soft, it's just right. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before what are you waiting for!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now