22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Who doesn't love sweedish fish? Your average gummy with a little bit of a twist. They are certainly more chewy and a little bit stiffer. For people who enjoy dots, mike and ikes, or other not as traditional candies, pick these up and have a taste.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Trumbull, Ct
Swedish Fish are very delicious and are a great addition to any snack or dessert. They are consistent in their flavor and are a great value. Swedish Fish are a great alternative to other gummies that are in the market. I recommend these to others.
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
I am a sucker for gummy types of candy and Swedish Fish are my all time guilty pleasure. They are sweet and the texture is like a soft jujy fruit. I've tried generics, but nothing compares to the original. Delicious, sweet, cherry, chewy goodness!
Emily D.
Emily D.
One of my favorite candies ever. So yummy and fun to eat and share. I love getting them for parties with friends. I have yet to find a similar candy as good as these. However, I wouldn't eat them with braces as they tend to get stuck very easily.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up. If you are looking for something sweet and chewy/gummy these are a great choice. Love the flavor, but I can't quite describe what they taste like other than to say like... Swedish Fish lol.
Clare C.
Clare C.
Swedish fish are my addiction they feel my energy every morning when I go to the nurses office I tell her that I have beds for iPads and she says hey do you want to eat some Swedish fish I'll get you a Diet Coke to this is the highlight of my day
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
The most amazing candy to grace this world. Thank you, Sweden, for your amazing culture, affordable modern furniture, and this gift to all man kind. I could easily down an entire Costco size oil barrel of these sweet treats.

Stick to the OG reds.
Angela A.
Angela A.
These hit the spot for chewy fruity goodness. I can only handle eating a few at a time but they have a unique flavor unlike anything else. Almost like a red berry. They are very affordable especially when you buy the big bag at Target or Walmart.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Swedish fish are the bomb. They are so chewy and delicious and its flavor is amazing. They are very affordable and anyone could buy it. It's a great value and its an item I would recommend over and over again. 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENCE! LOVE ITT!!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
I love these candies! I prefer having the all red flavored ones instead of the multicolored ones. They are the perfect size and just the right amount of sweetness. I also love how many there are in the package! One of my favorite types of candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?