The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,687 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
My go to when im in a munchin mood. The texture is something you cant find in anything else and the flavor is both melllw and sweet. Not overpowering at all.
This candy is pretty sweet, but they do tend to get stuck on your teeth once you start chewing them. You can su ck on them but you won't get the maximum flavor.
Best gummy candy EVER! I will never get sick of it. It is not that type of gummy candy that gets stuck to your teeth and is unbearable, but instead is super enjoyable! I love it and will continue to do so! :)
Swesiwh fish i have been eatting since i was a child they don't taste as good as they used to they have a waxy taste to them but they still are good
These snacks have just the right texture to them. They have a good value and price to them. I usually buy mine at 7/11. It compares with others because they are very chewy. I always repurchase these. Very good
Love me some Swedish fish! As a child I went to church camp and was gave these for the first time ever. Now when I eat them it brings back those sweet memories!
Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
Good affordable snack. You can find these almost anywhere. I usually get mine at Walmart, the big pack. It's so easy to over eat these so be careful
I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos