Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a candy person but these are my favorite!! I always have a bag of these in my purse!
Teri L.
Teri L.

Swedish fish are yummy!!! One of my favorite go to snacks when I'm feeling that sweet tooth!
Deborah B.
Deborah B.

Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA

Who doesn't like Swedish fish!!! This is the treat that I have when ever I go to the movies!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

I don't like these the flavor is kinda off my taste than the gummies but they are affordable
Alexa C.
Alexa C.

Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
Alice W.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY

I love this candy.. i grew up eating this and I'll keep eating it. great flavor, good price.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA

One of my favorite candies! The taste is great and I love to have these as a special snack.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

My moms favorite candy and mine when I was little, kind of sick of them now but still great
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Princeton, TX

Swedish fish are a classic and always so yummy. Have to grab some every time we go to ikea.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now