Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.

One of my all time favorite candies I grew up eating these I love the flavor and the chewy-ness
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Jerome, ID

Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA

My mom and I love Swedish fish. I only like the original kind. I do not enjoy the rainbow ones.
Rebecca  B.
Rebecca B.
Southport, CT

Love the flavor and texture. They never fail to be a great snack and pair well with pretzels!!!
Erica A.
Erica A.

These are both mine and my dads favorite candy ! They taste amazing and are so soft and chewy !
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , Ct

These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL

They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX

You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA

The best gummys I have ever had I really love Swedish fishes since I was small great gummys !!!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now