Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Dani M.
Dani M.
Woodstock, ON

My fav red candy. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys red candy. Good deal. for the price.
Sue C.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love swedish fish but only eat once a year due to it causing cavities and being very sweet.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX

I love swedish fish. My son and I can sit down and share an entire bag during movie nights.
Annabelle G.
Annabelle G.
Pa

Best candy ever created. So delicious nothing else like it I could eat it forever. Love it!
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.

They are so good! If you like chewy candy then you will love these! They are a great treat!
Alisia E.
Alisia E.

Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
Neerja B.
Neerja B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nice sweet chewy the way it should be. Not too chewy. Not too sweet. good to eat. nice good
Jacquelynn R.
Jacquelynn R.
Trenton, NJ

Love Swedish fish a great treat that's not too sweet and not as fattening as other candies.
Kaci A.
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE

Swedish Fish!! So good, the kids and I race to get to these first. The flavor is wonderful
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Moundsville, WV

Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now