Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL

One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

Swediah fish cups are great for kids.. chewy and doesn't spill everywhere.. very handy. Love it
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN

Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Makayla H.
Makayla H.

I am obsessed with these chewy, fish shaped candies. They bring me right back to my childhood!
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC

This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

I love these gummies. They are delicious. Swedish fish are great. I can eat the bag by myself.
Leann T.
Leann T.
Hoquiam, WA

Kids and adults live Swedish fish so they are a household staples year round and at gatherings
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Vicksburg, MS

Swedish Fish are the best! My son loves Swedish Fish! They have always been a family favorite!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

These are so good and chewy! I love the flavor sooooo much! These are the best candies everrrr
Mayra M.
Mayra M.

Love these they are so good !! Sugar free Incase of health issues ! Get at pharmacy or walmart
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?