Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Maxine W.
Maxine W.
Lookeba, OK
Swedish fish are so addicting and one of my favorite candies. They get stuck in my teeth but what candy doesn't. These are my go to candy when I want something chewy. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Ontario, NY
Love it!! Not great for you....but they're so yummy!! I could eat the whole bag....although I shouldn't....wish there was a healthier version that wasn't so bad for me but satisfied my sugar cravings!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
A childhood favorite at a fair price. These are an occasional treat that bring back great memories. Great flavor and adorable little fish shape. I prefer these to gummy bears and would recommend them.
Estee O.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Why get a little bag when you could get this massive bag? This is legit so good and it's funny because it actually does come from Sweden. I love these candies and you literally can't get enough once you start eating
Kalena P.
Kalena P.
Coshocton, OH
The classic,
The greatest,
The deliciousness!
Ranking second place to Haribo, to my tastebuds, these are frickin' amazing! I've never had a bad bag or anything; always my go to if there's no gummy bears
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Staten Island, NY
This candy will forever be my fave. I have been enjoying them for as long as I can remember and I can never have just one. They taste great and they are always soft and chewy!!
Irene S.
Irene S.
Sweedish fish are delicious. Especially the red ones.  They are chewy and have just the right amount of flavor in it. It doesn't compare to any other fish out there.  Even the color of the fish doesn't compare to the red ones. I purchase these all the time and recommend them.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
love these chewy delicious fish. It's a classic cherry gummy fish shape candy. I pick these up once in a while. they never disappoint, always puts a smile on my kids face when they discover my stash.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the distinct cherry taste, the sweet smell, even the texture... My Swedish Fish obsession has even led me to purchasing soaps and shampoos with the Swedish Fish scent - even a Swedish Fish flavored vodka. Yep, I'm just a bit obsessed!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?