Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anne G.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't like that they stick to your teeth and also I give it 3 because they are still good
Jay T.
Jay T.

I feel like everyone has tried this at some point i like them they are simple but relatable
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

They are so chewy but not too chewy!!! I love how soft they are and they have great flavor.
Claire J.
Claire J.
Pineville, NC

Swedish fish are fun, just sweet enough. Almost too chewy at times but still a great snack.
Laiken M.
Laiken M.

I absolutely love the texture of his candy. So chewy and amazing. Also the flavor is great!
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.

I like these but I can't eat too many or I won't eat them as much & I'll get tired of them.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

Always a staple in our house. Movie night snack for the kids. Sweet flavor. Nice and chewy.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Galeton, PA

This is the best candy in the world super doper yummy and I love the taste and the chewyness
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

My moms favorite candy and mine when I was little, kind of sick of them now but still great
Jacquelynn R.
Jacquelynn R.
Trenton, NJ

Love Swedish fish a great treat that's not too sweet and not as fattening as other candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now