The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,718 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
Love me some Swedish fish! As a child I went to church camp and was gave these for the first time ever. Now when I eat them it brings back those sweet memories!
These snacks have just the right texture to them. They have a good value and price to them. I usually buy mine at 7/11. It compares with others because they are very chewy. I always repurchase these. Very good
I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
Good affordable snack. You can find these almost anywhere. I usually get mine at Walmart, the big pack. It's so easy to over eat these so be careful
This candy is pretty sweet, but they do tend to get stuck on your teeth once you start chewing them. You can su ck on them but you won't get the maximum flavor.
I remember my grandma used to always bring me swedish fish. I love this candy even though some people might say it's to sweet but for me it's good.
i personalt enjoy these little candies they are so cute and so delicious, the only problem i have with these is they get stuck in my teeth too bad.
This is an awesome product. Very tasteful! I use to love eating these when I was a kid. I loved walking to the corner store and buying Swedish fish. A favorite.
I love that these are soft and chewy. It's very sweet. I love this flavor icee from Rita's as well :)You can find these in the candy section of any store. They are really popular.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos