The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I am in love with Swedish fish. This is my go to candy, comfort food, anything you can name. You can never go wrong with Swedish fish.
Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
My favorite candies and I can't eat just one. Great to take on the go and so easy to eat. Don't have to worry about any messes either.
I grew up on these candies and now something my kids are stuck on too! I normally buy these at any grocery store of pharmacy at a really great price for what you get in a bag. They taste fantastic and are just the right chewiness! You gotta try these guys!
Swedish Fish are the Lamborghini of gummies. They taste so good. I love them so so much! I will probably buy these forever.
These things are so f*÷$ing gooooood. I can eat these all day and not get sick of them and I get mad when people ask for some😂
I love the sweet flavor of Swedish Fish! It's such a great treat! The amount that you get in a pack makes it a great value!
Classic and easy to find, and always with a great price. I love the sweet flavor and that I know exactly what I am getting.
This is the kids favorite candy they like me to mix them with sour patch kids they love to take these on the go for a snack
Can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. What's not to like? Not too sweet or chewy. I prefer these to a lot of chewy candies.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos