BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Amal K.
I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Can we just start out by saying how cute these things are !!!! I love Swedish fish!!! My kids love Swedish fish and I really don't know anyone who doesn't like them !!! They are cute and taste amazing !!! Perfect snack when you want something gummy and sweet !!!!
Christie H.
Cumming, GA
I really love eating Swedish Fish because they aren't too much! They are the perfect light go-to candy snack! They also can great decorations for little kid's snacks or cakes! For example, pop a few of the fish in blue Jell-O and isntant fish bowl snack! So yummy!
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
For a quick and fun snack, Swedish Fish are the best. If you are looking to take your Swedish Fish adventures to another level, add some Skittles. Two skittles to one Swedish Fish gives you a whole new flavor in your mouth.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Indira G.
Manchester, NH
I Hate these so much. The chewy.. gross after taste.. idk what it is. i just dislike them. When i was a child i loved them! As an adult now i just don't like them. And I'm probably CRAZY Because everyone i tell i dislike these they gasp and say " HOW COULD YOU"
Nicholas G.
Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Emily W.
Bois D Arc, MO
I know that lots of people like these but I can't stand them! I remember when I was little my sister absolutely loved them.. she would always pick some up from the gas station, so she let me try some once and it was terrible. maybe it's just an acquired taste?
Aubrey A.
I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?