Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erica A.
Erica A.

These are both mine and my dads favorite candy ! They taste amazing and are so soft and chewy !
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Love these fish they are very chewy but very yummy at the same time also the price is very good
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH

So good!!! My favorite sweet snack. So cheap and yummy. You can get it basically any where too!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin, PA

Love! Whole family eats this as an occasional pick me up. My son even loves these. Great snack.
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX

Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA

My mom and I love Swedish fish. I only like the original kind. I do not enjoy the rainbow ones.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA

These are addicting!! you cant eat just one! I will definitely buy in that future and recommend
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA

Love these. They taste great, always have a bag in my shopping cart when I go grocery shopping.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Brandywine, MD

My favorite gummy candy since I was a wee little kid!!! So flavorful!!! My all time favorite!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?