The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,353 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish gummy fish. Also it's a fat free food so I don't feel bad if I accidentally on purpose eat a whole bag lol
Like these there not heart n good size for littke ones try them out youll enjoy them just as my kids do highly recomend them
A candy classic. I've loved these for sooo long! Not too sweet and the are so squishy soft when you bite them, definitely worth a try!
My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Super fan! Love these, they are an oldie but a goodie! These are like classic movie candies! Super adorable, easy to find and delicious!
I really like the way these taste; not too sweet, just right. What I don't like is when they stick to the roof of your mouth
I personally do not like this candy but I think that it's pretty cool that it comes in a little cup like this for the kids the kids would love to use the cup for whatever they want afterwards so I think that is cool
I love Swedish fish they are the absolute best, I keep a pack in my truck at all times, and they're perfect for drunk nights
This is an old time favorite. I don't think these will ever go out of style. Mild sweetness so you can eat a zillion of them
These are my life they're delicious. Perfect for homecoming posters ;) I love to carry these in my backpack
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos