Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Saint Louis, MO
Classic snack. Fat free and delicious. My favorite thing is that they don't get stuck in your teeth like other gummy candy does. These are relatively cheap and you always get a good amount. Def recommend
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
These are a go to for something fruity sweet and chewy, they never get old! By far of the best chewy candies around, and love that they are available everywhere, and for a decent price
Yissel C.
Yissel C.
Bronx, NY
Best snap ever! If your a mommy or daddy getting these Swedish fish would make u love them! I can purchase them at any deli spot or bodega. Really affordable, and their Fish !! Like why not?!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
I like that they're soft but not too soft there chewy but not too chewy they don't get stuck easily in your teeth and they have a texture in a flavor like no other gummy candy.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Love these! Perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love how soft yet still chewy they are. They stay much more fresh then the other competitive brand! And I can find a small single serve bag for under a dollar.
Cait B.
Cait B.
I never understand why companies never announce that their product is vegan. It took me ages to realize!! You would gain so many customers just by adding that little vegan logo on the back of the bag.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
These are some of my all-time favorite candies! They are very nostalgic, as I always age them when I was a child. You can typically get a small box for around $1.00, making it a cheap snack to indulge in.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Imlay City, MI
Okay, Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite. I love that they sell them in giant 3-10 pound bags because that is what gets me through life. They're the best gummy candy, ever.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is m y go to road trip snack. The red ones are the best and so yummy. I always pick up a bag at Ikea and love to keep the around when i am feeling that sweet tooth come on.
Maxine W.
Maxine W.
Lookeba, OK
Swedish fish are so addicting and one of my favorite candies. They get stuck in my teeth but what candy doesn't. These are my go to candy when I want something chewy. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?