Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Nessa L.
Nessa L.

Let's just say the whole fam likes it and we could always go for more we really enjoy them
m r.
m r.

These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
April P.
April P.

Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Regan G.
Regan G.

Awesome snacks. I use them as stocking stuffers during Christmas. There also taste great.
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.

Perfect size! Great chewy texture love that they sell bags with just the red Swedish fish
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hill , NY

They are good snacks . My kids like them .there is no gelatin in it that is why i like it
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood, TN

These are so addictive. I love Swedish Fish and like that I can buy them almost anywhere.
Lien V.
Lien V.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite candy . I can eat this all day though it would be bad for you ! But yummy ...
Nichelle T.
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , Md

I love these. Just can't eat to many of these to much sugar. Great taste and decent price
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

My favorite! Could sit and eat the whole bag of these and not even think twice. So yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now