Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Alisia E.
Alisia E.

Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
christina p.
christina p.
Lakeview, MI

These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
Dani M.
Dani M.
Woodstock, ON

My fav red candy. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys red candy. Good deal. for the price.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Auburn, GA

Love the flavor and the gewing flavor just to fond of the gewy part very sticky to my teeth
Vera M.
Vera M.

I love these and so do my kids. I have a big sweet tooth and these crave my sweet tooth lol
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX

I love swedish fish. My son and I can sit down and share an entire bag during movie nights.
haley r.
haley r.
Euless, TX

I love swedish fish so much it's the best candy ever I would buy a thousand times 《♥》《♡》☆★》
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.

I like these but I can't eat too many or I won't eat them as much & I'll get tired of them.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

These little gummies are so cute and taste amazing! I want to say they are cherry flavored
Breanna D.
Breanna D.

I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now