BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Marcy M.
Atlanta, GA
I love candy. Swedish fish are a fun chewy delight when I want a little something sweet. I bought the last ones at Target to include in a birthday present. One for the present, one for the family. They didn't last too long at home. I recommend this tasty treat.
Stephanie K.
Grandview , MO
I don't think I'd ever tried a Swedish Fish until I met my now husband 7 years ago. It is good for fruity gummy candy, but I personally prefer something with a more aggressive flavor (sour).
Kourtney S.
These little candies are delicious! The whole family can enjoy! I wish that maybe they could spice it up a bit and add some variety of the flavors, but the original is great. They're chewy, but won't get stuck in your teeth. You can also just suck on them for a bit if you're wanting a break from chewing too.
Hannah K.
Stoughton, WI
Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Can we just start out by saying how cute these things are !!!! I love Swedish fish!!! My kids love Swedish fish and I really don't know anyone who doesn't like them !!! They are cute and taste amazing !!! Perfect snack when you want something gummy and sweet !!!!
Natasha Z.
Mount Laurel
I am not huge on candy but when it comes to these amazing things I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. they aren't too sweet and just the right amount of chewy. it is the best little treat!
Kelli N.
I like the flavor of these fish. They have a slight strawberry like taste that lingers even after the fish is eaten. I can chew and swallow them easily. I enjoy them so much, that I have to make sure only to take a handful at a time. After eating one, I want more!
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not personally a huge fan of the taste of these, and I find they stick to your teeth more than most gummies. However, they are consistent in taste and I would eat them if offered to me.
Valentina D.
Fairfax, VA
My French teacher in middle school used to give one of these out every time one of us answered a question correctly. 20 years later, and I still love Swedish Fish.

They also have a unique niche - there is no other candy that tastes exactly like Swedish Fish.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?