Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

I love this candy because it's nice, sweet, and gummy and its one of my favorite types of candy
Chloe O.
Chloe O.

These are awesome candies! They are fruity but not overwhelming and I absolutely love the !!!!!
Anastacia C.
Anastacia C.
North Ridgeville, OH

I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

So good! I love these so much. You can use them in so many ways and kids love the fishy aspect.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA

Love Swedish fish! Readable bag keeps them fresh, soft and long lasting! Always juicy and chewy
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA

The best gummys I have ever had I really love Swedish fishes since I was small great gummys !!!
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Kutztown, PA

Delicious and classic. I love the colorful ones but the red Swedish fish will ways be the best.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chunchula, AL

This is another one of those nostalgic snacks for me. They're very affordable and super yummy!
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC

This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
jae-anne b.
jae-anne b.

I like eating this as a snack. A little hard but i like it. It is not to sweet and affordable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?