Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't really enjoy these candies. They didn't have much flavor at all to me and they were pretty hard for a chewy candy. Price is okay, but not the product.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Swedish fish are really good and at times I can't stop craving them. I think they would have a hit if they could come up with multiple flavors. It's still a classic snack though. Sometimes you're just in the mood for that taste.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Our entire family loves Swedish fish. They are always soft and enjoyable to eat. I would definitely buy these. Swedish are always fresh. They are an inexpensive sweet.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hands down the best candy ever! Sweetish fish have always been my go to candy! I'm the girl who runs to Walmart and get the big 1 pound bag lol! Love me some sweetish fish!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish are a great fruity snack! The original mix is only one flavor which is my only complaint. They are cheap and easy to buy at just about any store that sells candy. They have a fruity, chewy texture. I would recommend them.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Chewy, soft, slightly fruity but not overpowering, overall one of my favorite candies but WARNING: it's hard to stop eating when you start so the whole bag will be gone
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a good fruity gummy candy. I love the flavor and they look so cute! They have kind of a strawberry ish flavor, which I love. These are affordable and can be found at just about any grocery or convenient store.
Mai Yer V.
Mai Yer V.
Schofield, WI
Fun and tasty! Even though they get stuck in my teeth, I still enjoy them now and then. I don't know if there are other flavors, but I would love it if they did! You can find these anywhere and are super affordable. Recommend for gummy lovers!
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, Wv
Sweet Tooth Expert
Soft and chewy Swedish fish. Once you eat one then you end up eating the entire bag wondering where your fish went. Great flavor extremely soft to chew.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really don't like Swedish fish, I don't even know what it is about them but I don't think I've ever liked them. I don't like the flavor for some reason.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?