Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
I really like this candy and the flavor!! But for how much you getting in the bag isn't a good price. They make the bag way bigger than they have too. So I don't get them a lot because of how much you get
Katie L.
Katie L.
This is by far my favorite candy!! I love the new bags they have been coming in. It keeps its fresher, longer! Such a good deal when I buy these! Usually at Walmart or target, I can find them the cheapest.
Evyn B.
Evyn B.
Leonard, MI
They are good but do stick to your teeth. They are a little pricey but dollar stores are the best bet. Some off brands are comparable but are not the real thing. I would recommend it to others I guess. Lol
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
My brother is obsessed with this candy so every time it's his birthday or Christmas definitely I always get him this candy! I love how gummy and good this candy is and would tell everyone about this candy!
Cety T.
Cety T.
Las Vegas, NV
Swedish Fish I swim with the fish every time I see it 😅😅 So delicious! I'm not to eat sweets bit this is one of few sweet things I eat. Love them! Soft and chewy candy.
Celia D.
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN
Hands down the best gummy candy. Swedish Fish's classic tangy, fruity taste with the right amount of chewiness cannot be beat. I return to this candy on a weekly basis, even when I think I'm ready to try a new fruity candy.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
They are so yummy and delicious! These have been a childhood favorite of mine and I am glad that they are around for my kids to enjoy. We like to put these in little gift bags for teacher appreciation day.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
Fremont, NC
By far my favorite movie theater candy!!! I always get these at the movies or if I'm going to have a movie night at home! Great value! Recommend! They also pair well with sour patch kids!!! Ahh maxing!!!!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
These were my favorites as a kid! I don't eat as much anymore because I'm more cautious of sugar. They have a great flavor and are the perfect amount of gummy. I like the red only pack the best, rather than the pack that has all the colors.
Desyree Q.
Desyree Q.
I really enjoy these candies. They are just so hard I wish they would make some that are softer, because they are hard they tend to get stuck in my teeth a lot. But overall I really like the flavor of them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?