Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kenia P.
Kenia P.

Love these candies especially because they are shaped like fish and they are very delicious
sally l.
sally l.
Bogata, TX

These are a great treat for youngsters and have an awesome flavor. They are at a good price
Stephanie
Stephanie

I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Galeton, PA

This is the best candy in the world super doper yummy and I love the taste and the chewyness
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loveland, CO

Swedish fish are always good especially if I can eat twelve servings in one go. True heaven
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Gummy, sweet fish are a great treat. Really cute to use with theme snacks for younger kids.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

My moms favorite candy and mine when I was little, kind of sick of them now but still great
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, Mi

Give me all the Swedish fish!! They are the perfect snack when I am craving something sweet
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Macomb, MI

What can I say? They are Swedish Fish. These have been my favorite candy since I was a kid.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Princeton, TX

Swedish fish are a classic and always so yummy. Have to grab some every time we go to ikea.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now