Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Flower T.
Flower T.
Lakewood, WA

These are some of my favorite candy of all time, super sweet and they're shaped like fish.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tampa, FL

This product product has a delicious sweet flavor, you can't just eat one and put it down.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Ft Mitchell, KY

I could eat this all the time. I grew up eating these. Very tasty. Very soft and chewable.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.

I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Trey S.
Trey S.
Pixley, CA

This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
Carole a.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL

Swedish Fish are like the greatest chewy candy ever they have like the most awesome flavor
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

Easily one of my favorite candies, maybe even my #1. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Ale R.
Ale R.
Baldwin Park, CA

Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
Lien V.
Lien V.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite candy . I can eat this all day though it would be bad for you ! But yummy ...
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID

Love this big bag of Swedish Fish. Great snack. They seem to be always so soft and fresh!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now