Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Jackson, TN

These are my boyfriends favorite candy ever. He doesn't like the assorted ones but the red ones.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

These get so addicting I'm not sure what it is but I guess it's just that they are not too sweet
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

These are the perfect gummy treat. They are not overwhelmingly sweet but satisfy my sweet tooth.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Pawtucket, RI

My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
Alina Z.
Alina Z.
Center Line, MI

Super good! I love how its not too sweet! i wish there could be more flavor or some kind though!
Angelina V.
Angelina V.

My daughter loves these. They're not TOO bad for you, so I can't complain when she chooses them.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Valdosta, GA

Love this candy. Great flavor not extremely chewing. Sweet but not too sweet.great for all ages.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA

I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite since my trips to the penny candy store as a kid
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now