Add a Photo
Photos (51)
christina p.
christina p.
Lakeview, MI

These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
El Paso, TX

Movie magic must have!!! This is a party in your mouth....its gummy candy for grown ups lol
Monse O.
Monse O.
El Paso, TX

These are my boyfriends favorite candy. I can never go wrong by getting him a box of these!
Sue C.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love swedish fish but only eat once a year due to it causing cavities and being very sweet.
Stephanie
Stephanie

I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.

Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
haley r.
haley r.
Euless, TX

I love swedish fish so much it's the best candy ever I would buy a thousand times 《♥》《♡》☆★》
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va

One of mine and kids favorite candy!.... Who doesn't like Swedish fish!... So delicious!...
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX

I love swedish fish. My son and I can sit down and share an entire bag during movie nights.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

Always a staple in our house. Movie night snack for the kids. Sweet flavor. Nice and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now