Add a Photo
Photos (55)
KATHRYN R.
KATHRYN R.
Elgin, IL

Love these! How can something taste so good and be fat free? Who knows, but I'm lovin' it!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

One of my favorite candies I just wish they didn't pull my fillings out from time to time.
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL

This is definitely one of my FAVORITE candies, it is vert chewy and has a strawberry taste💘
Megan S.
Megan S.

I totally love this and I can never put the bag down especially when I am with my friends.
Angella B.
Angella B.

Swedish fish are so yummy! It's very addicting and hard to stop eating them after just 1!!
April P.
April P.

Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY

Swedish fish are a yummy little snack/treat. I buy it for my niece but I do have some too.
Ravey S.
Ravey S.
Patchogue, NY

Everyone loves Swedish fish!! they taste great and I could eat them for hours to be honest
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Westerly, Ri

One of my favorite candies! So good. Easy to grab and go. Affordable. Low fat. Easy go to.
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now