22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Sweedish Fish despite them getting stuck in my teeth. However, I am not a huge fan of the other colors. The original red ones are the best.
Great candy, but I feel like these stick to your teeth too much. I always find myself picking at my teeth because they're always stuck to something
My whole family loves these little fishes! We love the mini ones, and the big ones. The cherry flavor is a big hit. We can take down a bag, easily!
These are one of my favorite candies and once i start eating it i cant stop but sometimes they get stuck to your teeth and its a pain to get it off
So I can eat these little guys all day if my teeth allowed me lol The flavor is delicious and the chewiness is just an overall perfect combination
This is a delicious fish-shaped candy that has a cherry flavor. I could chew on these all day. I am actually just craving it writing this review!
I munched on these through my entire pregnancy and still, two years later, am addicted to them. They're not super hard to chew and taste delicious.
My favorite candy of all time. So chewy soft and delicious. They get stuck in your teeth but the taste is these are so amazing you won't mind lol!
I had these one time because, there was such a big hype about them and let me tell you its nothing great about these at all they don't taste good.
My favorite sweet treat since I was a little girl. These are Sooooo delicious and one of my best childhood memories. So glad they still make these.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos