The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,947 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Very, very very affordable and AMAZING candy. What else would someone ask for? Very affordable with the low prices. I usually a good spaded
Delicious! A household favor of ours. Amazing cherry (?) flavor. Really good. We prefer it to traditional licorice. Nice and chewy. Gummy!!
Swedish fish are never a disappointment. The red original ones specifically are the best. Almost a licorice flavor but with its own unique twist.
These are my husbands favorite candy!!! He loves them! They are very good and affordable!!!! Very easy to find. We love candy at our house!
Any absolute favorite in candy. Awesome flavor and can fill any sweet tooth. They has different sizes from economy to individual packs. Super affordable and highly recommend to anyone
Those are some really good candy, i honestly thought they were hard candy but i bought some and they weren't so i really liked them and i would buy it again and i really recommend it
I never tried this until my husband and I met for the first time. He brought me this and I loved it. it is shaped of a fish and it is almost like a gummy bear but more dense. It has a sweet taste without being overpowering and leaves a yummy aftertaste.
Always good flavor. Sometimes they are a little hard to chew if you get a bad batch or an old batch. When they are fresh they are so good.
It seems like a lot of people seem to not like Swedish fish but I loveee them. They're soooo good! They're also not too sweet and are tasty
This is my husbands fave candy so each holiday he gets a bag it's kind of our family tradition especially for father's day he gets a huge bag
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos