Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Ali J.
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I love Swedish fish! They have a delicious bright tangy flavor. They're chewy without being too hard on the teeth. They're just plain fun and delicious!
NeKeyia M.
NeKeyia M.
I love these fish..
. This is my go to snack everyday.. I am not big on a lot of candy but these I enjoy. I keep them in stock from bags to individuals.
Kaolee V.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
I like Swedish fish but not love them. I wish they were a little softer and easier to chew. I also wish they have different colors and flavors as well.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
These are my all time favorite , since I was a lil girl , best gummy flavor soft and chewy. If you like gummy bears I will recommend these ☺
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
Love Swedish fish. Perfect for snacking on the go. They are chewy, but sometimes they often stick to your teeth, which makes it somewhat uncomfortable!
Cayla R.
Cayla R.
Pevely, MO
This is a great candy for someone looking for something that is not overly sweet! They have a chewy texture, and a lovely cherry taste to them. I really enjoy this candy, especially when I'm looking for something that's sweet but don't really want anything with chocolate!
Karla H.
Karla H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good snaks for my girlsss my oldest love them ♡♡♡ shell eat the all bag so i have to hide itttt from her ♡♡♡ ella le gusta muchooo
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
I used to love these as a child. I don't know if they changed the formula or what but the seem dryer and more bland than I remember. Maybe my taste has just changed?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha
A classic candy! Reminds me of childhood, I used to buy them every shopping trip with my dad. Yummy, not too sweet some candies and best of all, vegan. 😉
Jess P.
Jess P.
SANTA ANA, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?