Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Everyone in my house loves these! We fight over them. The flavor is delicious and the serving size is endless with this sized bag. Perfect to add a little snack to the kids lunches!
Kaylie A.
Kaylie A.
One of my all time favorite candys!! They are sweet and chewy, and have the best subtle flavor. I would love if there was a sour Swedish fish because they are a great price and everyone loves sour candies too!
Kait K.
Kait K.
These never stay long in our house because they're eaten so fast! Great value for the size of the bag and can make for multiple goodie bags for lunches throughout the week. This is a much better value then the smaller packs sold in the checkout aisles.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Never be a fan of these. They really don't have a taste. And are a bit tough for being a "gummie". Wouldn't recommend this for a gummy candy if you are looking for something sweet.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Swedish fish are an absolute classic staple in the corner store. When I cannot figure out what I got the hunkering for, I know Swedish fish will always pull through and kill the craving.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Oswego, IL
Swedish fish are an all time favorite candy of mine. Brings me back to my childhood and now they are my children's favorite as well. You just get a sense nostalgia when eating them.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gigantic bag of Swedish fish is definitely the way to go when it comes to getting a good deal. It should last me for ages, but they're so tasty I can eat an entire bag in less than a week. It makes a great gift too!
Ananya R.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
These are my absolute favorite candy . Very sweet and chewy . They have a cherry flavor almost . Very adorable and you can find them at any store , even the gas station . I would recommend if you like sweet , gummy candy
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been eating these things since I was a kid and I love them. My mom will always but them for the family. Such a good value and good taste. I don't eat it a lot but for the price they're at I totally would.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
Love these chewy treats I do wish they were a little tart, but that's just my preference. They are so much fun to use in themed drinks for parties, and I like taking them to school or work to have for a snack
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?