Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

THE BEST CANDY OUT THERE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE PERFECT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY
Motria G.
Motria G.

Always a favorite of mine. I love Swedish fish! Sweet and chewy- perfect for movie watching!
Deborah B.
Deborah B.

Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
Mary C.
Mary C.
Whitefish, MT

YUM! i could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. How do they make them taste so good?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV

Love the stay fresh bag. We keep these on hand at work. The flavor is great! Same as always.
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
Bronx, NY

This candy never fails my sweet tooth. This is a classic go to candy that I absolutely love.
kellydar k.
kellydar k.
Long Beach , Ca

I love this candy so much. Has been my favorite since childhood. So chewy tastry & delicious
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Barberton , Oh

A nice cross between hard and soft. Swedish fish have a harder outer shell and chewy inside.
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA

Who doesn't like Swedish fish!!! This is the treat that I have when ever I go to the movies!
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA

Great taste good price my kids love them no sweet at all great taste and totally great price
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now