Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE

They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
Jana T.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Nothing can beat Swedish Fish in the world of gummy candy. They're always very satisfying.
Nessa L.
Nessa L.

Let's just say the whole fam likes it and we could always go for more we really enjoy them
KATHRYN R.
KATHRYN R.
Elgin, IL

Love these! How can something taste so good and be fat free? Who knows, but I'm lovin' it!
abby m.
abby m.
Orlando, FL

Super chewy , filled with flavor , tasty , yummy gummy candy ! i love itttttttttttt!!!!!!!
April P.
April P.

Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Moundsville, WV

Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Roselle, IL

I love Swedish Fish. They have such a unique gummy flavor compared to regular gummy bears.
Carole a.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL

Swedish Fish are like the greatest chewy candy ever they have like the most awesome flavor
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

Easily one of my favorite candies, maybe even my #1. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now