The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,036 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
It seems like a lot of people seem to not like Swedish fish but I loveee them. They're soooo good! They're also not too sweet and are tasty
Good price, so delicious. I buy these way too much, it's kind of unhealthy lol. Affordable, good taste, what else do you need in a candy??
Swedish fish are an amazing gummy food. They taste great and if I could I would eat them by the barrel full. They have a great cherry taste to them and they are not overly sweet like some gummy candies making them perfect. not to mention the cute shape they have is great for decorating other treats with.
They taste amazing and I could eat the entire bag in one sitting. favorite, inexpensive, they're sold at every drugstore and gas station EVERYWHERE!
Swedish fish are that candy that you loved as a child, and then forgot about. When you find them again it's a little slice of heaven on your tongue.
I'm not a fan of gummy candy but these are by far the best. I try to have a bag around so when my sweet tooth kicks in I can go to these!!
My all time favorite candy. It is the perfect amount of fruity and chewy. I love Swedish fish. It is my number one choice nothing compares
Always good flavor. Sometimes they are a little hard to chew if you get a bad batch or an old batch. When they are fresh they are so good.
This is my husbands fave candy so each holiday he gets a bag it's kind of our family tradition especially for father's day he gets a huge bag
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos