22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a good fruity gummy candy. I love the flavor and they look so cute! They have kind of a strawberry ish flavor, which I love. These are affordable and can be found at just about any grocery or convenient store.
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Soft and chewy Swedish fish. Once you eat one then you end up eating the entire bag wondering where your fish went. Great flavor extremely soft to chew.
Mai Yer V.
Mai Yer V.
Schofield, WI
Fun and tasty! Even though they get stuck in my teeth, I still enjoy them now and then. I don't know if there are other flavors, but I would love it if they did! You can find these anywhere and are super affordable. Recommend for gummy lovers!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Gainesville, FL
These are my all-time favorite candy. With any celebration, someone gets me a bag of Swedish fish and I finish it in a day. They're so easy to eat and they're not too sticky. They're also the only vegan gummies worth eating
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really don't like Swedish fish, I don't even know what it is about them but I don't think I've ever liked them. I don't like the flavor for some reason.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
Swedish Fish are hands down favorite candy. Simple, sweet, and satisfying. I tend to buy them in bulk so that they are always on hand for movie nights and lunch boxes!
Kaolee V.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
I like Swedish fish but not love them. I wish they were a little softer and easier to chew. I also wish they have different colors and flavors as well.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
These are my all time favorite , since I was a lil girl , best gummy flavor soft and chewy. If you like gummy bears I will recommend these ☺
Cayla R.
Cayla R.
Pevely, MO
This is a great candy for someone looking for something that is not overly sweet! They have a chewy texture, and a lovely cherry taste to them. I really enjoy this candy, especially when I'm looking for something that's sweet but don't really want anything with chocolate!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
Love Swedish fish. Perfect for snacking on the go. They are chewy, but sometimes they often stick to your teeth, which makes it somewhat uncomfortable!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?