Add a Photo
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jersey City, NJ

My guilty pleasure!
Now this is a childhood sweet that didn't dissappear and I'm glad it didn't!
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.

One of my all time favorite candies I grew up eating these I love the flavor and the chewy-ness
Cevin J.
Cevin J.
San Antonio, TX

Absolute favorite candy as a child. Not sure what about the flavor got me hooked but I love it.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA

Yuck! I don't like these but my husband does. They are to hard and I don't much like the taste.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Brandywine, MD

My favorite gummy candy since I was a wee little kid!!! So flavorful!!! My all time favorite!!!
Irina B.
Irina B.

I'm usually a chocolate eater but I love Swedish fish. I've eaten the whole bag in one sitting.
Jennyy T.
Jennyy T.
Coalinga, CA

Swedish fish taste really good l like that they are shaped like a fish everyone should try them
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA

Tasty. i like the taste and the shape of the fish is very fun. its really hard to eat just one.
mustafa o.
mustafa o.

I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX

You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?