Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ashlei A.
Ashlei A.
Aliquippa, PA

My all time favorite candy to purchase. Perfect for snacking but they do stick to your teeth
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Raleigh, NC

My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL

I'm not a big fan not much flavor and they are a little tuff. but the kids seem to love them
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Goshen, OH

I always love me some Swedish fish, they are so could how could someone complain about candy
Erika  .
Erika .

Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Micheline C.
Micheline C.
Ottawa

Taste the same as swedish berries and love the cool shape. My go to snack when I need candy.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Cupertino, CA

The best part of Swedish Fish are the red fish! I love that they made a bag of all red fish.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA

I love Swedish fish and it's unique candy flavor! They're always soft, chewy, and enjoyable.
Dariyan H.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL

Love the taste of these gummy fish, don't but to often but once or twice a year a good treat
kellydar k.
kellydar k.
Long Beach , Ca

I love this candy so much. Has been my favorite since childhood. So chewy tastry & delicious
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now