Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lynn E.
Lynn E.
Plainfield, NJ
I honestly could eat these all day long everyday. I buy these over any other brands. They are affordable. And sometimes on sale. I eat them a couple times a month. Normally at the movies. I always repurchase these.
Takeya M.
Takeya M.
Calumet City , IL
Swedish fish is another great candy! I do wish they were a bit softer as they can be a little tough. Other than that I believe this is one candy that doesn't need to change its flavor at all. Again if someone loves chewy candies I would recommend it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite candy ever. Have a nice sweet flavor. My kids love the fish shaped candy. Very cute. The big bag is great for party's I eat than all the time. Great price at 5 below I always get them at the movies too
Carol L.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Childhood classic! So simple yet so good! A lot of people refrain from it because it's "fish" but trust me it's anything but! The taste is so unique and yummy! I get Swedish fish flavor for anything I can find.
Yojana H.
Yojana H.
I don't understand how there's people out there who DONT like Swedish Fish!!!! It's so chewy and yummy, it tastes just like twizzlers but 10x better! i rarely eat this because it's hard to find for me, but whenever i do find it, i eat so many!
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Dayton, OH
I love Swedish fish! They satisfy my need for a chewy snack and are delicious. My kids even know it's my favorite candy and will pick it out for me when we buy candy for movie nights.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Alpharetta, GA
This is one of my favorite candies because it is not messy to eat and easy to travel or bring around. I like the fact that they are fish. They are rarely cheap and easy to find at grocery stores or drug stores.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
I love swedish fish so much. However if you don't like sweet candy then you're not in luck. Swedish fish are so addicting and they also don't get stuck in your teeth as much as other gummy type candies do
Heather S.
Heather S.
Swedish fish are not only delicious but have been one of my favorite candies since I was Little. They just have the best flavor and aren't too chewy that they get stuck in your teeth
Joelle V.
Joelle V.
I love sweedish fish. The reason i gave this 4 stars is because i wish they kept a little better. Once they're opened they get hard fairly quickly. But still a staple candy in my book.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?