Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

One of my favorite sweet treats. Bought the biggest bag they make and they were incredible.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, Mi

Give me all the Swedish fish!! They are the perfect snack when I am craving something sweet
Claire D.
Claire D.
Saugus, MA

My favorite candy. It reminds me of my childhood. I still look for these when I see a movie
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Charlotte, NC

Swedish fish have a great texture and flavor. They are very addicting and hard to put down.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Macomb, MI

What can I say? They are Swedish Fish. These have been my favorite candy since I was a kid.
Jay T.
Jay T.

I feel like everyone has tried this at some point i like them they are simple but relatable
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

They are so chewy but not too chewy!!! I love how soft they are and they have great flavor.
Anne G.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't like that they stick to your teeth and also I give it 3 because they are still good
christina p.
christina p.
Lakeview, MI

These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Auburn, GA

Love the flavor and the gewing flavor just to fond of the gewy part very sticky to my teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now