The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,958 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these because as a gummy candy they are not too soft like some of the other candies out there. They also go great mixed in Ice Cream.
these are yummy and they're vegan which i love. i would definitely recommend these. my son also loves these when he wants something sweet :)
Swedish fish is a classic candy! Never gets old. We eat these a few times a month. We usually purchase at shop rite. Sometimes Walmart. Great flavor.
Classic candy from my childhood, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish. They're always consistent with flavor and a great deal when looking for snacks
If you like sweet and chewy candy? This is for you! Such a classic and taste great! Perfect for travel and or a treat to keep in your desk!
This is one of my GO TO movie snacks. They're delicious and you get a lot in the box or bag. The box is usually pretty cheap like a dollar.
Oh my 😍 sweetish fish are my family's absolute FAVORITE GO TO CANDY my mom always has some in a jar in the kitchen not overly sweet love this candy!!
Swedish fish are never a disappointment. The red original ones specifically are the best. Almost a licorice flavor but with its own unique twist.
Very, very very affordable and AMAZING candy. What else would someone ask for? Very affordable with the low prices. I usually a good spaded
Delicious! A household favor of ours. Amazing cherry (?) flavor. Really good. We prefer it to traditional licorice. Nice and chewy. Gummy!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos