Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA

This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
juan g.
juan g.

I could eat swedish fish all day and just die happy. I even have this flavor in my vaporizer
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Whitefish, MT

YUM! i could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. How do they make them taste so good?
Valerie L.
Valerie L.

They are so great and I love their shape and of course the taste ! I was get mine from CVS .
Micheline C.
Micheline C.
Ottawa

Taste the same as swedish berries and love the cool shape. My go to snack when I need candy.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Stockton, CA

I love this candy . I have gotten my whole family addicted . I recommend you try it sometime
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA

Great taste good price my kids love them no sweet at all great taste and totally great price
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA

I love Swedish fish and it's unique candy flavor! They're always soft, chewy, and enjoyable.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Cupertino, CA

The best part of Swedish Fish are the red fish! I love that they made a bag of all red fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now