Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amy M.
Amy M.
We really enjoy Swedish fish. We very rarely five treats to our son but when we do he seeks these out as one of his favorites. They have just enough sweetness to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Kadi B.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Really good for a gummy candy. Sweet but very smooth. I have found that these stick to your teeth more than other gummy candies like Twix let's, sour patch kids, and gummy worms, so be prepared. Definitely. Good choice though!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota
Swedish fish are my favorite candy I can buy at Walgreens. They are super sweet and they are usually pretty soft opposed to many other gummy candys that you get and they are all hard and not satisfying
Kara R.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Always love my Swedish fish. Not necessarily the first brand of gummies that I'll go for at the grocery, but it's also not one that I typically forget either. Decent price, yummy candy, I can't complain!
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
My favorite candy. I love the texture of these and the way they are soft in the inside but have almost a dry crust on the outside rather than glossy or soft and sticky. I can eat a whole bag.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA
Swedish fish take me back to my childhood. I love their delicious flavor and they can be picked up fairly cheap at target! I wish they didn't have artificial dyes in them, but it's just something I'll have to live with.
Emerald W.
Emerald W.
I love Swedish fish I know a lot of people don't like them or make fun of them but they are one of my favorite candies it's my go to when craving something sweet I always have a bag in the house I can't live without them!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I have a major sweet tooth especially for gummy candies and this is a good one. The texture is different from gummy bears but I still like these. Good flavor but gets stuck in the teeth badly!
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love candy and this is a go to snack for me. It's a good price and good quality. I personally like to eat the stale so I open the bag for a day or two and they are perfect! Try them both ways and see what you like better
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?