Add a Photo
Photos (55)
victor l.
victor l.
Pico Rivera, CA

Swedish candy is pretty good what I love about them is the juicy middle it's absolutely good 8/10
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

My go to snack, not only for me but my kids and grandkids as well. This has always been the best
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Perfect! Super good and great sizes so I can munch on them whenever I want. My favorite gummies.
Van V.
Van V.

Favorite candy to snack on during a movie. The fish shape is cute and overall taste is good too.
Monell R.
Monell R.

These are my absolute FAVORITE candy. I even stick them in cookies when I bake sometimes. #sweet
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

These are a big hit at my super bowl parties! I love Swedish fish but the red fish are the best.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA

I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite since my trips to the penny candy store as a kid
Jess W.
Jess W.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Nothing like an old fashion Swedish fish!! Love the flavor and great price for these sweet snack
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Pawtucket, RI

My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
wendy w.
wendy w.
Du Bois, PA

The Swedish fish are so good and so addicting. They are a favorite of mine and my grandchildren.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now