BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
SanTara C.
Swedish fish is that classic candy that takes you back to memories of hop scotch, penny candy and curbside candy exchange banter. The flavor hasn't changed and neither has the sticky chew that gives your jaw a welcoming workout. lol Yum!
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Swedish Fish have always been my favorite candy so I may be a little bias. I just love the flavor. It's not overpowering with sugar but it still taste like candy. I also don't feel guilty eating more than I should because they are fat free : )
Mackenzie H.
I love Swedish Fish. They have the perfect texture, perfect flavor, and of course you have to bite their heads off first. They're the perfect snack to have while driving long distances since they're not messy and only need one hand!
Melissa L.
Lake Worth, FL
I have loved Swedish Fish for years and I have to get some whenever I see them. I especially love the mini packs because they are the perfect amount, if I get a big bag I will not stop!! I don't like the mixed color ones though, they need to be the orginal red ones only. :)
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Katie T.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish fish have a great taste! The fish shape makes them great to use in themed cakes and other projects. I don't buy them often because they don't last long in my house
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Love everything about these!
I used to get them at a little candy store up the street even I was younger. Red is good, the yellow orange and green aren't my favorite. The people are my all time favorite but haven't found them in years!
serafima K.
One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
Who doesn't love swedish fish! I personally like the little ones a little on the stale side so I leave them out, but they are great for all ages. I think they are the perfect little snack to satisfy a sweet craving.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?