Add a Photo
Photos (55)
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
BRONX, NY

This candy never fails my sweet tooth. This is a classic go to candy that I absolutely love.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Stockton, CA

I love this candy . I have gotten my whole family addicted . I recommend you try it sometime
Lexie E.
Lexie E.

Swedish fish are a tasty chewy treat! They have great flavor and are seriously so addicting!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

THE BEST CANDY OUT THERE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE PERFECT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY
Muriel A.
Muriel A.

My favorite candy!!! That through time I would never stop eating. I just love how it taste.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL

Love love love Swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. I get these all the time.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.

Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va

One of mine and kids favorite candy!.... Who doesn't like Swedish fish!... So delicious!...
Stephanie
Stephanie

I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now