The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These candies remind me of the candy counter at my local Sears when I was a wee lass. I remember beggingg for some every single time and getting a tiny little white paperbag with the yummy little fishies. All these years later I still eat them!
Theses are soooo good my go to candy i even had my boyfriend convinced once they tasted like actual fish so that he wouldn't ask for any of mine (; but now that he has had them he has become addicted too
I am a fish eater and these fish definitely have a different taste, nice and sweet! This is not my go to candy but if they are around there's no doubt I will ask for some! If you like Chewy candy these are for you! Not sure if they've made different flavors yet or not, but they should!
Swedish Fish are delicious. They are sweet, but they don't have a recognizable flavor. However, they are addictive if you have a sweet tooth and a proclivity for chewy candies. Swedish Fish have their own distinct flavor, which is why I think they're so easy to get hooked on.
Red swedish fish are the best. It isn't so much cherry but has that flavor profile. I prefer the larger fish rather than the mini. I also like to stretch them out before I eat then. Rita's Italian ice also has a Swedish fish ice flavor!
Personally I hate this candy not to ruin your I tension of giving this candy a try but myself I don't like them. Yeah you get a huge amount of candy per bag but they tend to get sticky after you open them. So you better eat the whole bag and deal with a hurting stomach later
They're a little tough to chew. But if you suck on them they do taste delicious. I love to use them in adult beverages when you do you like a fishbowl you could use these as the fish and it soak up some of the alcohol and it taste even better.
These suckers are so nice to munch on. I love eating them, but I guess not many people like them. I'm not a fan of how oily or greasy they feel when you touch them. But I do love the taste! You gotta chew them more like gummies, but they'e so good. Not too sweet, just right.
My favorite sweet candy. Don't eat candy like that but when I'm craving something I can definitely eat a whole bag of these! There not too sweet not too hard or soft just the perfect Candy! Recommend it to anyone and there not expensive at all!
Swedish Fish have always been my favorite candy so I may be a little bias. I just love the flavor. It's not overpowering with sugar but it still taste like candy. I also don't feel guilty eating more than I should because they are fat free : )
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos