Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kate G.
Kate G.
New york, NY

We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish are a classic candy that my Grandma always had laying out in her house for us ..
L R.
L R.

There are lots of cute project ideas using Swedish fish on Pinterest and the flavor is great!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA

This candy is pretty basic, but it's perfect for making fun signature drinks. Like fishbowls!
Patti A.
Patti A.

One of my favorite candies! soft, tasty, sweet, and fat free! They're always well priced too!
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
Sara B.
Sara B.

I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Parkersburg, WV

Who doesn't love swedish fish? So tasty! Chewy, sweet, delicious! My whole family loves them!
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Angie V.
Angie V.
Madera, CA

This is what i sneak into the movies all the time,they are so good and my fav candy is gumies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now