Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
N Tonawanda, NY
They're such a great snack to eat through out the day. There's so many in a bag and they're so good. I absolutely love Swedish fish. You can get them anywhere.
Alexyz J.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite candies! Swedish Fish are so delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are. They are a popular candy so they can be found everywhere and the price is usually really good.
Loren G.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Swedish fish are a very great gummy and the texture balances with the small size of each individual gummy. They're slowly just now growing and you should help that, I recommend trying some if you haven't.
Shardane B.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Really like this candy, doesn't taste like fish. But has a very unique chewy taste. I like the fact that they don't melt in the package but melt in your mouth.
Mckenzie W.
Mckenzie W.
I always buy in bundle! love Swedish fish. i can eat a whole pack in one sitting. i bought it at Walmart and at Safeway once. I love that It is a sweet gummy.
Bryn H.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Swedish fish are my family's all time favorite sweet snack. The are so sweet and chewy. Did I mention they are CHEAP?! You can literally purchase them in any store you walk into!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Swedish fist are my favorite sweet candy! They melt in my mouth and once I start eating them I can't stop! I love the softness of them. They have such a good flavor! I recommend
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
Traditional greatness in a bag. These are yummy except I like having a little variety. Why only red! If they are Swedish, shouldn't they be blue and gold too?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?