Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ke er post a pack in my purse, they are so good. My kids always ask me if I have some..
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Perfect! Super good and great sizes so I can munch on them whenever I want. My favorite gummies.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Goodlettsville, TN

Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Charlottesvle, VA

Delicious candy. You just can't eat one and stop they are super addictive and I always want more
Payton V.
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA

I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Bear, DE

These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Valdosta, GA

Love this candy. Great flavor not extremely chewing. Sweet but not too sweet.great for all ages.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA

Delicious treat. Addictive. Easily poppable snack. I love them so we always opt for the big bag.
Jayla H.
Jayla H.
Graham, WA

I love swedish fish its sweet gummy candy its my favorite candy to eat when i have a sweet tooth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?