Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They aren't too gooey but aren't super stiff either!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Swedish fish is my favorite type of gummy candy i love the taste and there just really goof
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY

My favorite chewy candy!! There so yummy I can't take it!!! I can just eat and eat and eat!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
El Paso, TX

Movie magic must have!!! This is a party in your mouth....its gummy candy for grown ups lol
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.

They are so good! If you like chewy candy then you will love these! They are a great treat!
christina p.
christina p.
Lakeview, MI

These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
Christina G.
Christina G.

Sooo good! Not to sweet either love the chewy ness!!! One of my favorite road trip snacks!
gabbi S.
gabbi S.
Butler, PA

Swedish Fish are delicious, how could you not love tiny little red fish that are delicious?
Neerja B.
Neerja B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nice sweet chewy the way it should be. Not too chewy. Not too sweet. good to eat. nice good
Toni F.
Toni F.
Republic, MO

Bought for my boyfriend! Its his favorite candy! I'm not a fan but i don't really like candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now