22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
i personalt enjoy these little candies they are so cute and so delicious, the only problem i have with these is they get stuck in my teeth too bad.
Who doesn't love swedish fish. I love the big and minis. I kinda enjoy them more when they've hardened a little :) Swedish fish has no competition.
This has always been a child her favorite of mine I've been eating them since I was little the taste of a Swedish fish is nothing to compare it to
Swedish fish is one of the favorites in our house, sometimes we've even bought the big 5 lb bag (not recommended because it's hard to stop eating)
You either love them or you hate them. But when it comes to Swedish Fish, I'm in the LOVE camp. What an iconic flavor. It reminds me of childhood.
I love taking Swedish Fish on road trips! They have never melted and stay fresh for so long. They make excellent ocean themed cupcake toppers too!
One of my all time favorites since childhood. Perfect amount of chewiness. Not too hard not too soft. Delicious flavor. Love that they're all red!
My husband and kids love these. They're basically crack. Super sugary and gross after about 4 in my opinion, but kids love them. Highly recommend.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos