Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I do not get the craze and hype over Swedish Fish. I think they have not much flavor and are absolutely way too chewy. I think it taste like straight rubber that it's not enjoyable to eat. Would not buy or recommend these to anyone
Takeeta S.
Takeeta S.
These are quite tasty. High in sugar, but tasty. You can usually find them for $1 at Dollar Tree. Nice little snack to keep your taste buds busy until you get some real food or you can just enjoy them after your meal.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I love how Swedish fish taste. I also love how they are super cheap and available at basically any store. I got mine at a local gas station and they have such good flavor! I would tell anyone and everyone to try these!
Julianne T.
Julianne T.
Everett, WA
I don't necessarily love the flavor or the texture, especially since they're sticky when you chew them and get stuck in my teeth, but they're pretty good. They're definitely not gross or anything, I just prefer other candy.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Delicious and great to satisfy the sweet tooth craving. A bag can get you a long way. I keep one in my pantry for whenever I feel like eating one. I think it is great because you can carry a few in a little bag around!
Sang K.
Sang K.
I love Swedish Fish and have loved this candy since I was in elementary school. I can't help buying it anytime I'm at the supermarket or I see the mimi versions at the check-out counter.
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Swedish fish will never get old. The sweet cherry flavor keeps you wanting more. The bag size is great because it comes with more than usual so you can keep snacking. It's completely worth getting these candies stuck in your teeth!
Kyleene M.
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are a blast from the past! I don't generally like gummy candies but I absolutely love these! They remind me of my childhood and still taste as good as they did when I was younger!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
Personally this is the best candy out there!!!! Only $1 a bag and fat free!! I'm a big texture person and these are great. I will continue to buy any anyone who hasn't tried them has to!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?