The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,861 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Loving this candy the best candy.. but the downfall if it's stuck on your teeth.. if u do not like thinking stuck on the Teeth . This not for u.
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? If you tell me you don't like them then I won't believe you! This is probably the knot candy I can eat stale.. no joke! That has got to be the highest level of flattery right there! Kids to Grandparents can enjoy these in their homes!
I really do love Swedish Fish but, I have to be in the mood for them. Sometimes I could eat the whole bag in one day but other time I could eat only a handful before I get tired of them. They are very chewy, so if you have jaw problems I would advise to stray away from these. Other than that though they are good!
I like to eat these with a icee doesn't matter what flavor it is lol. The candy is sweet and chewy, but be careful they do get stuck in your teeth
I love the flavor and how squishy they are. I don't like that they get stuck in your teeth, but I think that is part of the charm of Swedish fish. I wish they were a little cheaper though because I would buy them more often and I might actually share them with people.
There not bad, but there like the candy that you keep eating but if you stop then you realize its not as good as you thought it was.
Love Swedish fish. Just the right amount of flavor, not generic tasting at all. They are too hard and won't get stuck in your teeth.
Whoever don't like Swedish fish are insane!! My family absolutely love Swedish fish. They taste amazing and a comfort snack for sure
Swedish fish has been a favorite of mine for my entire life, the chewy gummy fish bring a smile every time I find some, they are very popular.
These are my go to Candy I love these they are so addictive you can never just eat a few you look down and the bag is gone love them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos