Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Goodlettsville, TN

Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Valdosta, GA

Love this candy. Great flavor not extremely chewing. Sweet but not too sweet.great for all ages.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Bear, DE

These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wrightstown, NJ

One of my favorite candy. Great candy to snack on. Never gets boring. Is always kept in my house
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Englishtown, NJ

So good I love this product so much I eat it all the time and the best part is it isn't very fat
Jayla H.
Jayla H.
Graham, WA

I love swedish fish its sweet gummy candy its my favorite candy to eat when i have a sweet tooth
Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA

Delicious treat. Addictive. Easily poppable snack. I love them so we always opt for the big bag.
emily w.
emily w.
Colorado Springs, CO

A major weakness....these little red fish are amazing! love them! gave to buy in small bags! lol
Emily Y.
Emily Y.

To fake tasting for me. It's just sugary and gelatiny. It made me feel sick after a few of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?