Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Selena M.
Selena M.
Galeton, PA

This is the best candy in the world super doper yummy and I love the taste and the chewyness
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.

They are so good! If you like chewy candy then you will love these! They are a great treat!
sally l.
sally l.
Bogata, TX

These are a great treat for youngsters and have an awesome flavor. They are at a good price
Katie D.
Katie D.
Auburn, GA

Love the flavor and the gewing flavor just to fond of the gewy part very sticky to my teeth
haley r.
haley r.
Euless, TX

I love swedish fish so much it's the best candy ever I would buy a thousand times 《♥》《♡》☆★》
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loveland, CO

Swedish fish are always good especially if I can eat twelve servings in one go. True heaven
Toni F.
Toni F.
Republic, MO

Bought for my boyfriend! Its his favorite candy! I'm not a fan but i don't really like candy.
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Charlotte, NC

Swedish fish have a great texture and flavor. They are very addicting and hard to put down.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.

Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They aren't too gooey but aren't super stiff either!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now