The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,966 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish have a great flavor for sure, but the texture isn't my favorite. While I do love gummy candy, I just have a hard time with the feel of the candy in my mouth when I chew it. It makes my mouth get tired easily, as weird as that sounds haha!
Who doesn't love this classic candy? Red is my favorite flavor of Swedish fish and I also prefer the big ones instead of the little ones (but I won't complain if I had small ones in front of me). I definitely pick up a bag weekly at the grocery store.
I like these because they are gummy but they are hard forms gummy you don't find many chewy candies with the hard texture like that. These are affordable and worth the price as well. I don't eat these often at all. Def would buy again when I see them.
These candies are amazing. They're a bit sticky making them hard chew, but they're taste is amazing. They also don't contain gelatin so all my vegan eaters out there can eat these too! They're cheap and can be found in practically every grocery store!
They're chewy, tasty, and last forever. I'm not a big candy person, but I just can't pass on Swedish Fish if they're available. As with most candies, the price is low; and cheaper, alternative brands just don't meet the mark. I can't wait to restock!
Love! The candy is very delicious, very addicting, and perfect for the movies. You need to buy a gummy type candy if you get popcorn to help get the kernels out of your teeth. Plus having something sweet to go with the salty is always a great choice.
Love sweetest fish of grown-up eating them my entire life for a really great my dad is loyal loved him live such a great taste to him you can pretty much by these anywhere and they're a good price pretty cheap you definitely need these if you have an
Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Who doesn't like a fresh batch of Swedish Fish? I love the regular sized red ones. They are the right amount of chewiness without the candy sticking to your teeth. They flavor is well balanced. I get about 2 bites out of an individual piece of candy.
Love that these are one of the vegan candies available at most stores. They're the perfect amount of chewy and sweet!! It is always impossible for me to find a good candy without reading the ingredients... But I no longer do so as these are my go to!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos