BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Angelique P.
Ok these are my favorite and I mean favorite I can eat these all day. If I can give this more than five stars I will. You can eat them all your self or with friends and family.
Julia L.
Portage , IN
This item is a great buy! The price and quality are both excellent. All the flavors are excellent and Walmart having this item for the price that they offer just sweetens the deal.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
There is no better candy treat than a fresh, chewy Swedish fish. They can get stale fairly quickly and then are tough to get through, but fresh out of the bag, they are heavenly. The flavor is so unique to Swedish fish, and the smell when the bag first opens is divine. They aren't too sour (for those that enjoy gummy candy but not of the sour varieties) and you will be surprised by how quickly they disappear...
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like Swedish fish?  I have loved these little red fishes since I was a kid.  The soft gummy, chewy texture is fun to eat in the bite size.  I prefer the all red one's instead of the multi colored.  They are one of my favorite gummy candies.  These are pretty easy to find and can often be found in the large bag on sale.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My girls love this snack. Yummy sweet flavorful snack keeps the kids entertained and calm. Its worth the money. The sweetness isn't strong like other fruity gummies. And its soft and lightly chewy. This is a nice treat for little ones, it keeps them busy. If you want something sweet and easy to snack than buy this snack for your family or yourself.
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
Swedish Fish used to be a candy that I got for Halloween and swapped with my cousin for some sour candy that I preferred. One day, I decided to see why she liked them so much. Life changed. They were surprisingly the right amount of sweet! So yummy and can calm down my sweet tooth without tasting too sugary. It's also a vegan candy and you can get it in a giant bag for $5 at Walmart. Great candy and it a staple in my house when I'm craving something that's not dark chocolate or sour.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I love these. Omg I love these. They are so good. I cant even describe what they taste like... red sugar... Maybe a hint of cherry or strawberry, but they are still super tasty. Plus they are so adorably shaped like little red fish! The only problem I have with them is they do tend to stick to your teeth more than some gummy candies.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorite candies, but so full of sugar! No matter, they are a guilty pleasure with just the right amount of chew and cherry flavor. They go well with a crisp carbonated beverage of your choice...and compliment the movie-going experience.

I do not like how the packaging states "A Fat Free Food" because while it may not say healthy on it, the end result is a calorie bomb in the form of sugar. Consume responsibly, but enjoy once in a while. :)
Natalie B.
Fort Worth , TX
As a kid I always thought these would taste like fish. I don't know why, maybe someone told me they did so I wouldn't want any of theirs lol. I finally tried some a few years ago and fell in love with this candy. I started buying them like crazy. My brother always asked for some and I of course said yes even though I did NOT want to share. These are highly recommended by me. Just be sure you don't have sensitive teeth, they can be tough to bite through at first.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little guys are so addictive. They are no too sweet. They are not sour. One bag offers you a lot of fish. Unlike traditional licorice you would be use to, they don't have the waxy taste. I could eat these every day because the sweetness is not overbearing. I highly recommend these.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?