Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Vantrice T.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY

My favorite candy. These little pieces of joy are my favorite. They are sweet but not too sweet. A handful is enough to satisfy a craving for sweets. I like that they comes in a variety of sizes. When I go to the movies, this is my go to snack. Just love them.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA

These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa

Swedish fish are soooo awesome!! Ever since I was little my dad would bring me them home as a snack and they are just so great. You get a decent amount in a bag. I definitely buy these all the time for my oldest daughter and sometimes mommy has a snack too!! 😋
Amal K.
Amal K.

I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Jana H.
Jana H.

I really enjoy Swedish FIsh but I they are probably not suited for those who are young as they are pretty firm or if your teeth aren't up to chewing hardish gummy candy. It does have an original flavor like no other candy. The knock offs don't even come close.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA

I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Bint A.
Bint A.

Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine. I don't know if it's the shape or the flavor but it's just so fun to eat them. They have a slight fruit taste but words can't really describe what they taste like. I definitely recommend them as a gummy snack.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN

Omnomnoms. One of my favorite candies. Always best fresh, otherwise they become hard. Nice and chewy with a big flavor. Can buy almost anywhere which is nice when you have a craving for them. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet, chewy treat.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH

By far one of my favorite candies ever! My husband and I love Swedish fish! They are very affordable and they have great flavor. The only thing is you can never eat just one . They are addicting ! If you haven't tried them go to any has station and get them .
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY

This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now