Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.

This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY

Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH

My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Now we are talking about classic that never went out of style. I been loving Swedish fish candies since I was a little girl they bring back great memories of running to the store wit and buying a bag full. So tasty chewy and soft you can never just have one.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH

This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cheviot, OH

These are my husbands absolute favorite candy. He likes to leave them open and let them go a little stale and then he'll eat pretty much an entire bag. I think they're a little too chewy to start with, but they are a fun little snack!! Swedish Fish
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

Swedish Fish are soooo good. This candy is addicting. I can wipe out a whole bag in no time. The taste is great - very sweet. And I also love the consistency. They are chewy, but not tough. These are easy to find in almost any store. Recommend this product.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

These are a staple in my house since my son loves them so much. I usually have a ziplock bag with a few of them in my purse to give to him in the car when he gets cranky. Long lasting with a sweet flavor in a cute fish shape. Perfect to make the kids happy!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi

I love these swedish fish. I had them all the time as a kid and still have them as often as i can as an adult. They are nice and chewy, great fruity flavor but not too much flavor. I can't eat just one! At always every store and gas station and always cheap
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Leon, WV

Addicted is like the number one word to describe these they are so delicious and can I mention really cute cause they are little fishes and they would be perfect for like a party in the summer or if your theme is fishing or something so cute and taste great
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now