Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ella W.
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
I don't really like these candies because mostly I haven't had them so I guess Ill talk about everything but the taste cause that is all I can do. You can buy this from a lot of grocery stores. They are not as common as other candies but they are made.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite go to treats. I was hesitant when introduced to them, but I now love the flavor and the fact that they are a simple treat without as much sugar as other candies.. Plus they don't melt like other candies in your hand.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Rochester, NY
My kids who are not big candy eaters LOVE these fish. I also enjoy them on occasion and ma not a gummy or fruity candy lover. They have a mild, pleasant taste and do not stick to our teeth like other similar types of gummy candy. I'll repurchase these.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
This package obviously comes with a lot of fishes. They are pretty big but not that big that you can't eat on in one bite. You can find this at your local drugstore. This taste sweet like strawberries. I would recommend this to people who love sweets!!
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I have been eating swedish fish forever, i love them so much, i eat them every chance i can get, probably at least once a week, also the are a good deal for the money not pricey at all, i buy them from hyvee grocer, i would but them over an over again.
sierra d.
sierra d.
Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
In my top 10 favorite candies. I love these red fish and the rainbow ones too. They are soft and gummy, a bit stretchy and not as rubbery as traditional gummy bears. They are very sweet and taste "red" which is kind of a strawberry/unknown red flavor.
Abbilynn F.
Abbilynn F.
Rockford, IL
Very great taste. nothing like these. my cousin's favorite candy. they are affordable and for the taste they are good. Nothing really tastes like these. the flavor is very unique and very addicting. you can't just eat one. i would recommend to others.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Swedish fish are delicious and are a great value. They have a simple yet tasty flavor and they are usually cheaper than a lot of the other candy. I could eat a whole bag of these things by myself. I would recommend these to others and would buy again.
Lamia H.
Lamia H.
Davis, CA
They're vegan, so I can share with my boyfriend (who's Swedish), which is nice. Other than that, they're not the best candy I've ever eaten, but they're not bad either. Definitely different than other candies out there, because they don't use gelatin.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?