Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.See all 59 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (59)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Rochester, NY
My kids who are not big candy eaters LOVE these fish. I also enjoy them on occasion and ma not a gummy or fruity candy lover. They have a mild, pleasant taste and do not stick to our teeth like other similar types of gummy candy. I'll repurchase these.
Abbilynn F.
Abbilynn F.
Rockford, IL
Very great taste. nothing like these. my cousin's favorite candy. they are affordable and for the taste they are good. Nothing really tastes like these. the flavor is very unique and very addicting. you can't just eat one. i would recommend to others.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't love Swedish fish. Especially kids. I always but these for my son. Now this size bag I thinks a little pricey. I usually but single size bags for my kid. But I guess if u wana but in bulk because this would kinda be bulk this is way to go.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Swedish fish are delicious and are a great value. They have a simple yet tasty flavor and they are usually cheaper than a lot of the other candy. I could eat a whole bag of these things by myself. I would recommend these to others and would buy again.
Lamia H.
Lamia H.
Davis, CA
They're vegan, so I can share with my boyfriend (who's Swedish), which is nice. Other than that, they're not the best candy I've ever eaten, but they're not bad either. Definitely different than other candies out there, because they don't use gelatin.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
These candies are amazing. They're a bit sticky making them hard chew, but they're taste is amazing. They also don't contain gelatin so all my vegan eaters out there can eat these too! They're cheap and can be found in practically every grocery store!
Elaine  L.
Elaine L.
Who doesn't love this classic candy? Red is my favorite flavor of Swedish fish and I also prefer the big ones instead of the little ones (but I won't complain if I had small ones in front of me). I definitely pick up a bag weekly at the grocery store.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
I like these because they are gummy but they are hard forms gummy you don't find many chewy candies with the hard texture like that. These are affordable and worth the price as well. I don't eat these often at all. Def would buy again when I see them.
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I tend to not be a gummy candy fan...but swedish fish are definitely the exception to the rule for me. They are bursting with flavor and I absolutely love the texture. They satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty.
sierra d.
sierra d.
Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?