Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Casey H.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL

I'm not a big fan not much flavor and they are a little tuff. but the kids seem to love them
Alexa C.
Alexa C.

Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
Muriel A.
Muriel A.

My favorite candy!!! That through time I would never stop eating. I just love how it taste.
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va

One of mine and kids favorite candy!.... Who doesn't like Swedish fish!... So delicious!...
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Swedish fish is my favorite type of gummy candy i love the taste and there just really goof
Britney G.
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL

Love love love Swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. I get these all the time.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.

Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
Stephanie
Stephanie

I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Charlotte, NC

Swedish fish have a great texture and flavor. They are very addicting and hard to put down.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

One of my favorite sweet treats. Bought the biggest bag they make and they were incredible.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now