The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,026 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My husband loves Swedish fish so this is my go to for Valentine's Day - a good price at the local pharmacy and they're never stale tasting. Yum!
Nothing is better than getting gummy candy that is flavorful without being too much. Thats how I feel about Swedish Fish, just the right amount to satisfy
This use to be my favorite candy but then it started having too much wax or oil on them. It's not too sweet but sweet enough to get rid of a sweet tooth .
Me and my mom's favorite. They are gummy, and delicious. The only down side is them getting stuck to your teeth, which is a bti annoying.
My favorite and only brand of fishys. I love it the taste of them is so good. A must have in our home will definitely recommend it to everyone.
These are so yummy! I don't understand how anyone can dislike these! And they're super cute cause they're shaped like fish! Such a yummy snack, but need to eat in moderation since they are candy!
I have always loved Swedish fish since I was a kid I always begged for them I'm a big gummy candy fanatic and these are some of the best around
One of my favorite candy in the whole wide world... if I don't have these I get upset because I love them you can buy them anywhere.. there really good.. I recommend to other because there good
My favorite all time candy!!!! I ate them like crazy when I was pregnant. You need to eat them pretty quick or zip lock them up or they get stale and hard
These are my favorite candy! They are soft and chewy and are a great on the go treat. I buy a bag every time I go to the store. They are very affordable.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos