The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,727 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Delicious addiction!!! Chewy, not hard, not too sticky. I love buying these in bulk from Sam's Club. Grew up eating these, now my children enjoy them. We don't buy candy too often, but when we do these are at the top of the request list.
If I had a candy to choose to eat for the rest of my life everyone that knows me know: it is Swedish Fish! Best texture and taste out of all candy out there . Super recommend
I typically don't like gummy products but this is another childhood fave that I love to have , especially while watching a movie and it's good for kids too.
I love Swedish Fish!! I don't know what it is about them! They just taste so great you can't have just one! Next thing you know you've eaten the whole package and you're trying to remember doing that.
Overal I love this gummy snack. It's very affordable but the only think I don't like about it, is that it gets stuck in my teeth very easily and leaves my teeth feeling weird.
Favorite candy of all time i always make my husband get the big bag at walmart or anywhere we see them because i can devour them. They are heaven in a candy
I used to get these handed out to me at church and everyone in my house loved them. My mom took me to the store and bought me a lot when they were on sale and I can't remember a better childhood memory
This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid. When it comes down to gummies this is what to get. Just a good snack food to get rid of that sweet tooth.
Who doesn't know how yummy gummy these are? It's a classic candy that has always been a favorite of mine. They're like sour patch kids but without the sour.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos