Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan C.
Megan C.

My childhood right here. I love these. It's a great flavor and isn't too sticky. Great value too.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Dublin, PA

Delicious cheap and consistent! Love these they aren't high in fat either! Easy open! My favorite
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA

My all-time, go-to favorite candy. Who could say no to Swedish Fish? This is my OG gummy candy :)
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Evansville, IN

Me and my 9 year eat the often. They are so yummy. We buy them every time we go grocery shopping.
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you want a little something sweet !!! I love these!!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Granger, WA

This is my favorite gummy candy! It's not to sweet, it's just right. They're addicting, try them.
kelly M.
kelly M.
Cincinnati, OH

Another one of my favorite candies. Very cherry/strawberry flavor. Always get these at the movies
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Cicero, IL

Luv it 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🎉🎉💗💸✨😘👭👯😩💀🅿️😜⛽️🅰🆖☺️😱😱👭😉✨😭👭 favorite ever bro like omg I die when I eat them
Carissa H.
Carissa H.

Still one of my families favorite candies. I used to love these as a kid and still do to this day
wendy w.
wendy w.
Du Bois, PA

The Swedish fish are so good and so addicting. They are a favorite of mine and my grandchildren.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?