Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
What is there to say about Swedish fish that probably hasn't been said before? Another treat from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Tasty texture a little bit gummy and a lot of flavorful fun!!
LaTashijuna D.
LaTashijuna D.
Corona, CA
The Swedish fish are delicious. They aren't dumper gummy like works and gummy bears. They have a harder chew to them, which I love. They taste good but not a cant I would eat several of at one sitting.(which is a good thing for me)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite candies! Simple ingredients, starchy but sweet, and easiest to chew compared to all other gummies. They're always a great price, and I hope these never disappear from the shelves!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I do like Swedish fish! They aren't my absolute favorite but they are pretty good as a treat! I eat them here and there, but not too often. I would say I would rather have Swedish fish then an off brand!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Swedish Fish are the best! Very sweet and tasty. They don't make a mess and have a good gummy consistency that doesn't make teeth stick together. They are very addicting though, can never eat just a few!
Amie W.
Amie W.
Greenville, AL
Swedish fish are staples in the candy world in my mind! Who doesn't love sweet gummy candies in the shapes of cute little fish!? I also have to be careful not to eat an entire bag in one sitting with these because they are addicting!
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These suck. Like what flavor do they even have? Sugar? Haha I stay away from these. Also they get stuck in my teeth. They are affordable but it's probably because it's the only way they will sell.
Maida T.
Maida T.
I don't like this sticky candy .I got it at IKEA and it was very. Cheap but I didn't like the flavor .its good value as a lot of it is available in the bag . It's a fine thing not very good .i don't recommend
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
I love this candy the only downside is that it gets stuck in my teeth easily and makes me feel like I am getting a cavity with every bite I take. Needless to say it is delicious and is a definite favorite when going to the movies.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?