The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,869 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my go too candies when it's time for a movie at the house or at the movies since it's super expensive to go too the movies.
So great! Especially when the bag is fresh, after opening they kind of get a little hard, but still good! Not as strong as a flavor as other gummy candies in my opinion which I enjoy. If the taste was any stronger, I wouldn't buy, but these are perfect the way they are!
These are the best original childhood candy I love the flavor and the texture is just right! Just as long as you don't get an old bag
Not really a fan of gummies but these are a little harder and different. And I love the flavor although I'm not quite sure what it is
This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Always a classic. Love swedish fish. They're a great snack. They're not too overbearingly sweet but they do have a weird consistency.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
I have always loved this candy. It's sweet and delicious flavor make it the perfect snack! The only downside is that it gets stuck in your teeth.
have become so addicted to this candy, it's available all over and very inexpensive , i love to have it for that quick sugar fix at work or home
Swedish fish are both cute and tasty! They have the perfect gummy texture and the taste is also amazing. They are my go-to movie theatre snack.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos