Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kara A.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT

Swedish fish is my go to sweet. The have a great flavor and texture, plus they're fat free!!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
San Antonio, TX

Tried my first pack holloween & i loved them got nice flavors & the lil fish are too cute 😀👍
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, Tx

These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Ashlei A.
Ashlei A.
Aliquippa, PA

My all time favorite candy to purchase. Perfect for snacking but they do stick to your teeth
Francisca O.
Francisca O.

Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
Sara K.
Sara K.

These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
Emily M.
Emily M.

These have such a weird name but they are so so delicious!! They are sweet, chewy and tangy!
Teri L.
Teri L.

Swedish fish are yummy!!! One of my favorite go to snacks when I'm feeling that sweet tooth!
Halima Y.
Halima Y.

It's very good and tasty but original one in Sweden is much better where it has more flavors
Diane C.
Diane C.
Forked River, NJ

Full of flavor. Just the right amount of chewiness one of my favorite non chocolate candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now