Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Wellington, FL

Great when you're in need or something sweet. Only compliant is that they get stuck in your teeth
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
rogers

Love the taste of these! I always crave them! They are the perfect taste that doesn't over do it.
Aishah W.
Aishah W.

Perfect for stress-food-binging times like finals season or the holidays. The big bag especially.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
Megan C.
Megan C.

My childhood right here. I love these. It's a great flavor and isn't too sticky. Great value too.
Hope E.
Hope E.
pearland

Good old fashioned Swedish fish is. A great love in our house. A great treat for the whole family
Carissa H.
Carissa H.

Still one of my families favorite candies. I used to love these as a kid and still do to this day
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Dublin, PA

Delicious cheap and consistent! Love these they aren't high in fat either! Easy open! My favorite
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA

My all-time, go-to favorite candy. Who could say no to Swedish Fish? This is my OG gummy candy :)
victor l.
victor l.
Pico Rivera, CA

Swedish candy is pretty good what I love about them is the juicy middle it's absolutely good 8/10
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now