Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Abby M.
Abby M.

Great value pack, normally pick this up at SAMs club. It is a very large amount for the price
Megan F.
Megan F.

Swedish fish are a true love of mine. Nostalgically waxy and good flavor, but always perfect.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA

These candies are additive....love how soft and chewy these candies are. Definitely satisfied
zyvon W.
zyvon W.

Its something about this candy that make you want to come back for more lol i love this candy
vanessa o.
vanessa o.

Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
Sara B.
Sara B.

I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.

Love these as a little snack. Gets stuck but is the best thing you can have as a lunch snack!
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
It fruity fish who are awesome WHO would not want those its the perfect snack for a road trip
Kate G.
Kate G.
New york, NY

We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now