The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,957 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish have such a distinct taste and are the perfect amount of sweet. They are so affordable and are so chewy they will melt in your mouth
These are my all time favorite candy! They are weird ash chewy and just taste great! Although I'm not a fan of the colored ones. Just the original red ones!
Swedish Fish are chewy, but when you have one you won't be able to stop. They are so delicious and I recommend them to anyone with a sweet tooth.
These are soo good. My kids and I eat these a lot. So chewy and delicious. They taste like a funny cherry flavor. Great value. You get a lot of gummies in the package. We tend to buy these a lot. Yummy
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! These are soft and chewy and deliciously sweet. They have a unique flavor somewhere between strawberry and cherry.
The truth is, my husband and I have a secret candy stash for after we tuck our kids in at night. Swedish fish can always be found in my drawer...
This has always been a child her favorite of mine I've been eating them since I was little the taste of a Swedish fish is nothing to compare it to
Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
These are for sure my favorite chewy candy! They are soooooooo addicting! They are pretty affordable and easy to access anywhere. I would say you get a good amount of product for you're money as well
Love this gummy treat ! I can never eat a couple I end up eating the whole bag. They are very affordable and you can get them at any store that sells candy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos