The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The original, always the best. When they are fresh, there is nothing better. Although, you may need a toothpick after!
These are ok. They taste like sugar not fruit and they are really sticky, if you have fillings in your teeth then skip this treat.
Dude I don't know what these are made of or how they thought of this taste but they are for sure one of the best candies out there
One of my favorite candies ever!! Not too sweet but just right! Reminds me of when I was little and would always ask my mom for them in the store!
One of my favorite gummy candies! Always have been! There are never too expensive, and are absolutely addicting once you eat one!!
One of my top favorite candy! Love how fresh they are. Taste great, can be softer to chew when fresh. I share them with my family.
Swedish fish a a family favorite for us! They never last long once we get them in the house! They are a perfect snack for parties.
my favorite candy ever!! i crave these all the time and usually buy them at least once a week. they are sometimes hard to find where im from
We always but the big bag of Swedish fish and sour patch kids. We put them in the candy dish and its easy to walk by and grab a few before you know they are all gone. Its a nice sweet candy for the girls. We've used them a lot while potty training make a good reward for successful potty time.
Omg I love this candy. Childhood candy though they are so soft and fun to chew I ate this a lot, but not much now because I rarely see them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos