Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

OMG i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove swedish fish they are so freaking good i love them
Lauren l.
Lauren l.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI

These are always my go to candy. Just bought when i was in orlando as i was laying by the pool
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
San Diego, CA

If you love gummy candy, you have to try swedish fish! It's one of my favorite candies to eat!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, Ks

Super convenient for the road! especially when having a toddler! We love any type of "Go" cup!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Delaware, OH

You can never just have one sweedish fish. They're amazingly addictive, be careful purchasing!
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Beaver Falls, PA

PERFECT SIZE! I love Swedish fish and this was a perfect gift for any family member or friend!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL

One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

I love these gummies. They are delicious. Swedish fish are great. I can eat the bag by myself.
Bess L.
Bess L.
Chico, CA

I love Swedish fish and always will! So yummy for a little treat when you need one! So perfect
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
El lago, TX

I'm seriously in love with these and could eat a bag in a sitting! One of my candy addictions!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now