Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kara R.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Always love my Swedish fish. Not necessarily the first brand of gummies that I'll go for at the grocery, but it's also not one that I typically forget either. Decent price, yummy candy, I can't complain!
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
My favorite candy. I love the texture of these and the way they are soft in the inside but have almost a dry crust on the outside rather than glossy or soft and sticky. I can eat a whole bag.
Catherine U.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
These red fish are addictive. They surprisingly don't melt, which is nice! They are great if you are craving something sweet. I've seen them individually wrapped if you need portion control.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota
Swedish fish are my favorite candy I can buy at Walgreens. They are super sweet and they are usually pretty soft opposed to many other gummy candys that you get and they are all hard and not satisfying
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC
Absolute go-to snack when I know I am not hungry, but craving something sweet. Texture and taste are always amazing! Just fun overall and great value. Grab a huge bag and always keep around the office.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Love love love Swedish Fish. They have been a favorite candy of mine for years! My only gripe is that they get caught in your teeth, but it is still
a small price to pay for this delicious candy.
Amy M.
Amy M.
We really enjoy Swedish fish. We very rarely five treats to our son but when we do he seeks these out as one of his favorites. They have just enough sweetness to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Kadi B.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Really good for a gummy candy. Sweet but very smooth. I have found that these stick to your teeth more than other gummy candies like Twix let's, sour patch kids, and gummy worms, so be prepared. Definitely. Good choice though!
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
You can't go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the slightly powdery coating that keeps them from sticking together. Only the red ones though -what's up with the assorted bags?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?