Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH

These are my sons favorite candy. He calls them gooey fish. Our whole family loves them actually!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bayside, NY

Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
Khoree L.
Khoree L.

These are so delicious & addicting. The flavor isn't overpowering. Perfect for snacks and lunches
Erin P.
Erin P.

These are one of my favorite candies!! Who doesn't love Swedish fish?? They're so yummy and cute!
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
victor l.
victor l.
Pico Rivera, CA

Swedish candy is pretty good what I love about them is the juicy middle it's absolutely good 8/10
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY

One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Evansville, IN

Me and my 9 year eat the often. They are so yummy. We buy them every time we go grocery shopping.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

One of my favorite candies from my childhood that I still eat. Love the chewiness and fun to eat.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Canton, MS

Yummmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!! I love Swedish fish lam so addicted and glad they came put with the big bag
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now