The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My family loves swedish fish. They are a quick, handy snack for my on the go family. I love the resealable back...great for get just a few or a lot!
Swedish Fish Best Candy Ever!!! Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for years now and I absolutely love them. Best part is that they are vegan!
I want to write the word yum over and over again . These are my favorite candies of all . I use them as s sugar boost when I do long distance cycling
Swedish Fish has been around for a long time and still delicious to this day. They are very affordable and can purchase at your local grocery store.
Ugh! Love this things. They are so addicting. My grandma use to eat them all the time as a kid and I remember sneaking into her stash :) Great snack!
Swedish Fish is delicious. They are soft and chewy. Swedish Fish are a perfect little snack that can also be used to make childerns drinks look cute.
I love swedish fish so much and when i had my braces and couldn't eat them it was awful. I love them so much and buy them whenever i have the chance.
The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
The only fish I'll eat. They don't have feelings. They probably aren't carcinogenic, they're tasty. And the best part is, they're accidentally vegan.
Yum! A classic favorite, as far as sweet and chewy candies go. Swedish fish have a sweet, slightly tart flavor, and come in their classic red color!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos