Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA

Great taste good price my kids love them no sweet at all great taste and totally great price
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy I really love the taste it come with big and small pack .
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
San Antonio, TX

Tried my first pack holloween & i loved them got nice flavors & the lil fish are too cute 😀👍
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lake Park, GA

Swedish fish.... So so so yummy I could eat a whole bag in one time, they are the best ever.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA

This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
Deborah B.
Deborah B.

Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Frankfort, NY

We locw rhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara K.
Sara K.

These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.

Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
savannah c.
savannah c.
Toledo, OH

I freaking love swedish fish! beside kit kat and twix this is my davorite candy of all time!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now