BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
Love these things! They don't get full stars from me because the last couple bags I have purchased were stale. I live the cherry flavor and the gummy texture. They aren't hard/chewy like cheap candy. They are soft.
Lucy K.
I looooove Swedish Fish. Maybe too much for my own good. I definitely DO NOT eat the whole bag if it was in front, okay, I have no set control when it comes to these yummmmmmy candies.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
Swedish fish are tasty but they're definitely a taste to get accustomed to. Sweet yet almost a little rubbery. I love them but not all do, of course. I enjoy a big box with popcorn and a movie! My kind of night! :)
Lamia H.
Davis, CA
They're vegan, so I can share with my boyfriend (who's Swedish), which is nice. Other than that, they're not the best candy I've ever eaten, but they're not bad either. Definitely different than other candies out there, because they don't use gelatin.
Abigail P.
So addicting! This is a little weird, but this candy tastes good even after getting a little wet, or a little warm.

Would recommend these candies for snacking, or for putting in some ginger ale or fun spritzers for a cute addition! Swedish fish are even good on vanilla ice cream. Try it!
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI
Swedish Fish are addictive as can be, and also terrible for your teeth! As chewy and good as these fruity candies are...beware. If you don't want your fillings pulled out, then you might have to stop after two or three of these bad boys. Nevertheless, they are addictive and insanely delicious!
Kim T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Don't get the mixed pack. The red is the classic and the best one they have. I like them when they are fresh out of the bag because they are crazy soft. This might sound weird but if they aren't soft I will hold them in my hand until they are haha.
Shelbi R.
I just don't like Swedish fish, they're really tacky and stick easily to you're teeth, and have a very bland flavor. I wanted to love them cause they looked sweet and are fish shaped, I was high disappointed.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
Swedish fish are my weakness. I love, love these things. Seriously, I can eat a bag of them easily. They are the perfect sweetness and chewiness combined. Great little snack when you want something sweet.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Swedish fish are by far my go to candy. I love the flavor and that i can but the red ones separate from the rest of the colors. They are a little pricey for me to buy them all the time but when I do buy them the bag does not last long. I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?