Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara I.
Sara I.

I remember hating these when I was younger, but they are so good! I like the chewiness and flavor.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL

These are a hit in my house. Light and fruity snack is great on the go. Soft and chewy when fresh.
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Laveen, AZ

Eating Swedish dish is like having a party on my mouth. The taste, the texture, I love those guys!
Hope E.
Hope E.
pearland

Good old fashioned Swedish fish is. A great love in our house. A great treat for the whole family
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Walker, MI

These are a little hard to chew, but they're very yummy. Wouldn't recommend if you have fillings.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

I love Swedish fish, I have given this bag as a Christmas present. They have such a unique flavor
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Classic candy with a traditional taste! The strawberry flavor is my favorite- it's not too sweet.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH

These are my sons favorite candy. He calls them gooey fish. Our whole family loves them actually!
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
Ysabel L.
Ysabel L.
San Jose , Ca

My favorite movie snack. The worst part is they get stuck in your teeth but it's totally worth it
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?