BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
I've been eating Swedish fish all my life! A true delight! They're strawberry flavor is just wow! They're a simple candy, and sometimes that's all you need. I've always loved their almost dry yet soft texture to them.
Brittany D.
Maspeth , NY
These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Desiray B.
I love sweetest fish. They are my favorite candy. They taste really nice and they're really affordable. The value is very good. I would repurchase this item and I would also recommend it to kids for party purposes. I would expect the company to come up with more flavors than just the classic red
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
The red Swedish Fish are probably my favorite flavor of candy ever. I used to get those bags of the rainbow colors, and I only really wanted the red ones. I love to see if I can make it to the end without biting them. :)
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
I remember thinking I wouldn't like these but when my friend brought a huge bag with her to a girl's night, I tried one and was forever changed! Great for watching movies, social snacking, or just because. I never get tired of the classic cherry flavor!
Marge B.
My kids and grandkids love it when I let them have an assortment of candies from my pantry closet and Swedish Fish are always part of the mix! Whether traditional red or the newer multi-colored they love them all!
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I usually like to buy the big bags of these because my son who is two loves these. I can honestly say I love them as well. There are soft and tasty. It's a little treat for all of us when we want something sweet.
Becca W.
Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies!I first had it when I was young a friend of ours bought me a package and I've been hooked ever sense. it's a chewy sweet fruity flavored candy give it a try!
Ulises A.
Brownsville, TX
Swedish Fish candies are very tasty, they do not taste like fish at all. When i was smaller i remember i would Think they would taste like fish so, i wouldn't get them. I have been wrong my entire life these are my favorite candies from today on. They are very chewy and enjoyable, great for a movie.
Nur A.
I love Swedish fish, even if they taste different from other gummies I usually have. A lot of people don't like the flavor of these in my house, because they do have a little aftertaste. But even so I think they taste amazing.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?