Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily M.
Emily M.

These have such a weird name but they are so so delicious!! They are sweet, chewy and tangy!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.

Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA

This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
savannah c.
savannah c.
Toledo, OH

I freaking love swedish fish! beside kit kat and twix this is my davorite candy of all time!
Camille P.
Camille P.
Saint George, UT

Taste great my husband and kid love these candies. Their sweet and fruity at the same time!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Barberton , Oh

A nice cross between hard and soft. Swedish fish have a harder outer shell and chewy inside.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Raleigh, NC

My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Barboursville, WV

Swedish fish are a childhood favorite. Their flavor is unique and distinct to their products
kellydar k.
kellydar k.
Long Beach , Ca

I love this candy so much. Has been my favorite since childhood. So chewy tastry & delicious
Erika  .
Erika .

Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now