Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
El lago, TX

I'm seriously in love with these and could eat a bag in a sitting! One of my candy addictions!
Kristina  H.
Kristina H.
Fort Richardson, AK

My sons absolute favorite candy. He would buy a 5 lb bag every time he got money if I let him.
Helena B.
Helena B.
Altadena, CA

I remember eating these growing up and still to this day. One of my all time favorite candies!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB

My favorite candy! It's the same as Swedish berries but in a bigger form! Awesome to snack on
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN

One of my favorite gummy candies, there flavoring is unique to them and they are so addictive.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
hamilton, ON

These are my favorite candy! The knockoff fish don't even come close in comparison. So yummy!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Grand Blanc, MI

A candy i have been eating sinse I was a kid. Never get tired of eating them. They taste great
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN

Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Blairstown, NJ

These are my absolute favorite! They are Sweet chewy and fat free! The larger ones are better.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, Ks

Super convenient for the road! especially when having a toddler! We love any type of "Go" cup!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now