Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Sewell
I typically don't have a sweet tooth, however I have a soft spot for the not-too-sweet swedish fishes. I also LOVE the fact that they are a low fat food, helps me to rationalize eating bags at a time ;))
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
These are a great fruity kind of snack that is easy to travel with without the worry if they are going to melt in your purse!  I also enjoy that the fish shapes of the candy are so spot on! I always appreciate finding these in my fishbowl drinks.  Highly recommend
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Apex, Nc
Love Swedish fish! They're a great candy to have around. Can be found at almost any convenience store- not pricey at all! Great value, especially the big bag for trips. Will definitely buy these again!
Annaleigh D.
Annaleigh D.
Delicious flavor and texture! It's the perfect amount of chewy that doesn't hurt your teeth. Since it's unhealthy I don't eat it too often but it is at a nice price point for when you want some candy.
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
Every time I go to five below and they have the big bag of Swedish fish I always grab it I brother and my parents love them as well a bag like this won't last a week in my house even my dog loves them! I love that's it's only 5$ at 5 below
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Swedish fish are really good. I love them a lot they taste amazing. Yes they are very affordable. You can buy these Swedish fish about anywhere. Yes they are a very good value. I love Swedish fish a lot.
Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
Saint Paul
One of my favorite candies. Brings back memories of fishing with my grandpa. I don't eat them too often, usually on road trips. Best thing about them they haven't changed the flavor since I was a kid.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Henrico, VA
One of my favorite candies! They curb my sweet tooth without being overly sugary. I like that they taste even better when given some air too, make the coating just a bit harder. I'll always repurchase when I need a little candy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Swedish fish have and always will be my mom and I's favorite candy. Luckily the two of us work together so we always have one of the giant bags(with the convenient zip lock top) stashed in her office.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Swedish Fish are the best! Very sweet and tasty. They don't make a mess and have a good gummy consistency that doesn't make teeth stick together. They are very addicting though, can never eat just a few!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?