The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is purchased at any gift giving opportunity. These are my husbands VERY favorite. We normally don't allow Red40 in the house, but this is the exception. The best part is? We never have to share it with the kids!!
Swedish fish are really yummy. They're sort of like gummy bears, but softer and tastes slightly different. You can get this at almost any grocery store. It's also very affordable! I would try this if you like any gummies
These candies are not only nostalgic to me because my dad loved them, but because they are awesome. They remind me of maybe a cherry flavored gummy but not as chewy. They are super affordable and you get a lot for what you pay. It's easy to find since you can find them at pretty much any grocery store
This size bag is huge but was on sale via Target cartwheel last week. So yummy, but not too sweet. I love munching on these while watching TV or crafting. They're also perfect to use in a gift: put into a pillow box and decorate with a cute and punny statement.
Swedish Fish are great, me and my mom use to buy bags of these and snack on them when we went on road trips so they will always have a special place in my heart because of those memories. I prefer to try and suck on them to make them last longer, plus when I chew on them they get stuck in my teeth incredibly easily!
There is a slight cherry/strawberry flavor to them, although I don’t think I’ve ever seen any claim to a particular flavor. They claim to be soft and chewy, but they’re not that soft. Even when I eat one or two at a time, I get some of them stuck to my teeth.
I've been eating Swedish fish all my life! A true delight! They're strawberry flavor is just wow! They're a simple candy, and sometimes that's all you need. I've always loved their almost dry yet soft texture to them.
These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
I remember thinking I wouldn't like these but when my friend brought a huge bag with her to a girl's night, I tried one and was forever changed! Great for watching movies, social snacking, or just because. I never get tired of the classic cherry flavor!
The red Swedish Fish are probably my favorite flavor of candy ever. I used to get those bags of the rainbow colors, and I only really wanted the red ones. I love to see if I can make it to the end without biting them. :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos