Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

Love Swedish fish and this bag keeps them fresh. Great for a big family or to bring on a vacation
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY

LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEDISH FISH!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST CANDY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joni R.
Joni R.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Great texture and flavor. Not too sweet. Gets stuck in the teeth a little bit, but well worth it.
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.

I love Swedish fish. one of the only fruit flavor candies I will eat. perfect flavor and texture.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ

Swedish fish are the best chewy candy when you want something chewy and sweet! Love Swedish fish!
Monique E.
Monique E.
San Diego, CA

I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
P c beach, Fl

These are cute for decorations for a mermaid party, the flavor is great and they aren't expensive
brandy e.
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI

I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you want a little something sweet !!! I love these!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?