Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN

One of my favorite gummy candies, there flavoring is unique to them and they are so addictive.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
El lago, TX

I'm seriously in love with these and could eat a bag in a sitting! One of my candy addictions!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Allston, MA

Swedish fish are good but I can only eat so many of them before they begin to taste too weird.
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN

Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Blairstown, NJ

These are my absolute favorite! They are Sweet chewy and fat free! The larger ones are better.
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

Swediah fish cups are great for kids.. chewy and doesn't spill everywhere.. very handy. Love it
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA

A true childhood favorite. My whole family enjoys this treat. Great flavor and texture payoff.
Maria L.
Maria L.

This is perhaps my favorite candy on earth. So soft and chewy, with a wonderful fruity flavor.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL

One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
LuAnn W.
LuAnn W.
Columbia, SC

Low fat, sweet, the perfect snack for sweets cravings with no worries about weight. Love them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now