Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Harrodsburg, Ky

Amazing treat. Different than your average candy. Great flavor and not overwhelmingly sweet.
Dariyan H.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL

Love the taste of these gummy fish, don't but to often but once or twice a year a good treat
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA

This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Stockton, CA

I love this candy . I have gotten my whole family addicted . I recommend you try it sometime
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Between my husband and kids I can not keep a bag of Swedish fish in my house they love them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA

I love Swedish fish and it's unique candy flavor! They're always soft, chewy, and enjoyable.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC

My #1 go to with candy. They're so good and you get so many. I go through these bags so fast
Diane C.
Diane C.
Forked River, NJ

Full of flavor. Just the right amount of chewiness one of my favorite non chocolate candies.
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA

Great taste good price my kids love them no sweet at all great taste and totally great price
Teri L.
Teri L.

Swedish fish are yummy!!! One of my favorite go to snacks when I'm feeling that sweet tooth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now