22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I honestly don't even know why people love these so much. They are basically just fish shaped gummy sugar candy. They don't taste that great either.
I'm a junk food junkie, I admit it. Swedish Fish are my go to while I'm at work. always keep a baggie filled with them in my desk drawer.
Can't just have one Swedish fish! These are addicting. I eat them at work as a snack during the day. They're so tasty :) My whole office enjoys them!
In my top three favorite candies! These are so delicious and addicting. I can't buy the five pound bag because I would eat them all on one sitting 😂
I love Swedish Fish ever since my grandma for asking them when I was young a lot of people say they don't like him but I wonder why they are amazing
They taste amazing and I could eat the entire bag in one sitting. favorite, inexpensive, they're sold at every drugstore and gas station EVERYWHERE!
I absolutely love swedish fish. I like that the exterior is slightly tough compared to the gooshy inside. I really like the flavor of the gummy fish.
Great low fat candy, and it doesn't taste like u are missing out on anything! But, I was surprised to find out that they've not made in Sweden ! Lol
The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
I've been eating swedish fish for almost ten years now. They are chewy and sweet (but not too sweet) and are my go-to gummies. Keep up the good work.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos