Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Motria G.
Motria G.

Always a favorite of mine. I love Swedish fish! Sweet and chewy- perfect for movie watching!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

Classic candy from my childhood! It's chewy and sweet, but oh so yummy!!! My kids love them!
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Raleigh, NC

My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
Francisca O.
Francisca O.

Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
Mary C.
Mary C.
Whitefish, MT

YUM! i could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. How do they make them taste so good?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Between my husband and kids I can not keep a bag of Swedish fish in my house they love them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Barberton , Oh

A nice cross between hard and soft. Swedish fish have a harder outer shell and chewy inside.
Sara K.
Sara K.

These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

THE BEST CANDY OUT THERE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE PERFECT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY
Ashlei A.
Ashlei A.
Aliquippa, PA

My all time favorite candy to purchase. Perfect for snacking but they do stick to your teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now