Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL

Swedish Fist are my all time favorites. They have a taste that I cant find in any other candy.
Lauren l.
Lauren l.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI

These are always my go to candy. Just bought when i was in orlando as i was laying by the pool
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

Classic candy, the Swedish fish flavor is really original and can't get it from anything else.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

OMG i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove swedish fish they are so freaking good i love them
Latisha W.
Latisha W.

F I R E!

Honestly this candy has been around for ever...if you don't know about it you should!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

I love these gummies. They are delicious. Swedish fish are great. I can eat the bag by myself.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL

One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Kimber G.
Kimber G.

I can never get enough of these. I love how soft they are and not sticky so my crowns stay in.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.

Love the chewyness. other mock.brands cant compare. low fat so don't feel as bad eating them ha
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
hamilton, ON

These are my favorite candy! The knockoff fish don't even come close in comparison. So yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now