Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL

My guilty pleasure. They are so good, really sugary too. I need to stop eating these but I can't.
Carissa H.
Carissa H.

Still one of my families favorite candies. I used to love these as a kid and still do to this day
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Wellington, FL

Great when you're in need or something sweet. Only compliant is that they get stuck in your teeth
Annie R.
Annie R.

Swedish fish have never really been a favorite of mine. They're okay but not enough flavor for me
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL

They are addicting! They are so light, you don't even realize how many u have eaten! I love them.
Blair K.
Blair K.
Kent, WA

The Best Ever... Not much else to say. Just a yummy treat that us perfect for home or the movies.
victor l.
victor l.
Pico Rivera, CA

Swedish candy is pretty good what I love about them is the juicy middle it's absolutely good 8/10
Gina H.
Gina H.
Springfield, OH

Great healthy snack. Buy the big bag to pack in more individual bags for car rides and for treats
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY

LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEDISH FISH!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST CANDY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Canton, MS

Yummmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!! I love Swedish fish lam so addicted and glad they came put with the big bag
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?