BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jill S.
Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size.
amanda w.
I'm not sure why, but I have never been a big fan of these gummy fish candies! To top it off, Rita's Italian Ice goes and makes a swedish fish flavor ice... ugh. The taste just isn't for me.
Peyton J.
The only reason I buy Swedish Fish is because my boyfriend is in love with them. Swedish Fish is very chewy (which I love) and the flavor is amazing. Plus I've noticed that they put a good amount in each individual bag.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH
This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
Boy, these little fish are addictive! I can't eat just one small baggie, I have to have a pretty big quantity on hand! They are best when they are fresh and soft, yet still a little chewy. I hate when I get one that has been melted or the fish aren't soft, but they just stick to your top and bottom teeth.
maryam z.
A great treat that everyone enjoy. They are soft, chewy and they taste great. My kids and I love eating Swedish Fish as a snack. We did try the colorful Swedish Fish that came out and those don't taste as good as the red ones do. I am satisfied with the fishies =)
Alexa W.
Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Carrie T.
Chatsworth, CA
I am a big gummies person! I absolutely love gummy bears. I can eat it all day long. This past Halloween was my first time trying Swedish Fish and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's sooooo good. It's not too sweet but not bland either. It's chewy and super yummy overall. I am always going to buy these from now on.
Jorin K.
Swedish Fish! Okay...looks can be deceiving. At first...i thought this wouldn't taste good just by looking at it. But boy was I wrong. Tasted better than it looked. These are awesome. Grab them at your local retail store
Rachel Q.
San Diego, CA
I was just introduced to Swedish Fish this Halloween and I have to say that I really like them.

They may be a tad bit chewy and have the tendency to stick to my teeth.. but they taste so good.

They are little bursts of fruit punch is a gummy fish form.

It's been added to my list of favorite candies..
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?