The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,340 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My daughter introduced me to SWEDISH FISH. I don't eat them a lot only when I get a taste for something sweet, other than chocolate.
Amazing treats. Perfect to to buy for trick or treater's. Perfect amount of sweet, just don't like that they get stuck in your teeth
Perfect for snacking at the movies especially if you are into sweeter types of candy like myself. Also great for if you have that sweet tooth:)
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. The taste is good and the size is perfect. They are reasonably priced and they don't last long on my house.
I love how they are unwrapped unlike other candies and I love the flavor. It's like cherry or something. I love it and the texture.
Swedish Fish is sooo good. Love this packaging because it makes it easier to carry around without spilling any. Great to keep in your purse 😌
Good taste good price they are a timeless classic type of candy for any kids or parent who am I kidding . Target has them on sale usually and Walgreens
The gummines the flavor love everyone will love the flavor and now the chocolate covered ones yum.They are not expensive at all
As long as they're still fresh, takes me back to my childhood. We have them at family picnics and everyone is always grabbing by the handful.
YUM!! Snacking on these babies right now. You have to find them fresh though...cause they have an awesome bite and less chewy texture. I'll admit I've only found certain stores that have fresh ones though and I stick to those stores because of it. FYI - When they are hard and sticky...they are not fresh!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos